Album cover: Li(f)e

Sage Francis Bio

"All great truths begin as blasphemies," proclaimed the fiery playwright George Bernard Shaw. It's a sentiment that can be applied exponentially to the works of rapper Sage Francis and his exhilarating new album Li(f)e. Francis has never been afraid to provoke. As a result he is a sometimes polarizing and increasingly important figure in modern music. Adored by many, reviled by a few but never ignored and always essential, Sage Francis has emerged as the reigning agent provocateur of hip hop. Read more

LI(F)E BLOG

EUROPEAN TOUR in Aug, Sept & Oct of 2010!

CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO A COUPLE OF THE UK SHOWS & SOME OF THEM ARE SELLING OUT! GET YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE. The Facebook events page is here.

• Sage Francis with B. Dolan in Europe, 2010:

Sept 15th – Bristol, UK – The Fleece  (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 16th – London, UK – Scala (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 17th – Brighton, UK – SOLD OUT
Sept 18th – Manchester, UK – SOLD OUT
Sept 19th – Glasgow, UK – Stereo (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 21st – Lyon, France – Ground Zero (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 22nd – Poitiers, France – Confort Modern (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 23rd – Nantes, France – Pole Etudiant (FREE SHOW!!! w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 24th – Marseille, France – Marsatac Festiva (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 25th – Metz, France – ZIKAMETZ FESTIVAL METZ (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 26th – Paris, France – La Machine (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 28th – Copenhagen, Scandinavia – Lille Vega (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 29th – Lund, Scandinavia – Mejeriet (w/ B. Dolan)
Sept 30th – Oslo, Scandinavia – Living Room (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 1st – Upsalla, Scandinavia – Ordsprak Festival (POETRY SHOW w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 2nd – Stockholm, Scandinavia – Södra Teatern (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 5th – Brussells, Belgium – Botanique (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 6th – Hamburg, Germany – Uebel & Gefaehrlich (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 7th – Berlin, Germany – Cassiopeia (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 8th – Amsterdam, NL – Sugarfactory (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 9th – St Gallen, Switzerland – Palace (w/ B. Dolan)
Oct 10th – Lasaunne, Switzerland – Le Romandie (w/ B. Dolan)

TICKET LINKS ARE AVAILABLE HERE

After the European tour, B. Dolan and I will fly directly to Australia for more shows on both coasts of that lovely continent during the latter half of October. Details on that tour will be posted soon. Stay healthy, stay aware, stay doggy stay.

13 Responses to “EUROPEAN TOUR in Aug, Sept & Oct of 2010!”

1. Jack says:

I hope you realise how stoked I am that you’re coming to Manchester… I can’t wait!

2. Craig says:

See you in Glasgow big man.

3. Bex says:

Please please please come to New Zealand when you are on this side of the world!

4. [...] e ottobre farà un lungo tour europeo, ma non verrà in Italia (per le date date un’occhiata qui). Il suo ultimo album, Li(f)e, in cui il suo rap si muove su basi intrise di folk e indie-rock, è [...]

5. kira says:

Can’t wait to see you and B. Dolan in Paris. That is going to be amazing !!!

6. Dan says:

oh man, I can’t WAIT to see you when you get to Australia!

Might be time to get some time off work and travel between a few cities

7. General Zod says:

You know that the venue for the Manchester gig lists the date as the 18th when you buy, not the 15th. I’ll come any time, but some clarity would be nice!

8. alan mcenroe says:

hey man. no chance ya be in ireland for ant shows would love to see yha here as many others would to.
    just need to know if we should look ito travellin to the uk to see you there.

9. [...] rest of his European dates can be seen here, and his Australian/New Zealand dates here. Get [...]

10. Shannon Giguere says:

You are so awesome and I’m proud to be your step-sister! (all I can think about is Cinderella and wicked step-sisters, which I’m not! lol) Love you.

11. Gail Landry says:

Hi Paul,

I read Shannon’s message, too cute! lol She is right, you are awesome. I do hope you are alright and if you ever have a chance, give me a call or even a text. I know you are extremely busy with all of your concerts coming up.

Just know you are loved……………Gail xoxo

12. Gail Landry says:

By the way, your video, “The Best of Times” is fantastic!

13. Pantheon says:

Paris, the city of lights or romance as I think. There is not a more spectaciluar city in the world to visit. It has everything, nice restaurants, cusy cafes aswell as alot of the finest museums in the world.