Profile
Search
Register
Log in
for those that think there are no absolutes
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
The_Human



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 1693
 Reply with quote  

And I never said shit about breathing, and I dont see your connection between the 2.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:01 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

oh well if you're gonna be immature about it I'm not even gonna bother

I gotta go shopping for groceries and shit...anyway if anybody mature enough can back up the human's argument for him having read all my replies I'll be sure to read your posts when I get back

but I'm not going to deal with these pictures, harrassing and "I don't understand what you just said BUT YOU'RE WRONG HERE" bullshit

what happened to this forum...
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:02 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The_Human



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 1693
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
what's wrong with this forum? we have people posting pictures and trying to start shit with people for no reason

then another person's just getting all angry for no reason...

I'm the one looking for the answer to the my question...I'm not out here trying to "win" arguments here

what the hell is wrong with you people?

and you said my last post (when you posted) didn't even make sense to you...that's not my fault

read my last post about giving you a clear example and see what you think



So is this some crypted addmitance that your wrong??

And yes your always trying to "win" arguments. This one you just seemed to lose.

Im simply saying your wrong. Im angry about nothing.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:02 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

The_Human wrote:
And I never said shit about breathing, and I dont see your connection between the 2.


I made a CLEAR connection, if you don't see it or understand it...too bad. You're the one trying to "win" an argument here so it's your fault if you can't understand simple concepts

again, somebody else that agrees with human that can handle a normal discussion feel free to back him up...I'll be back on soon
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:04 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
The_Human



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 1693
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
oh well if you're gonna be immature about it I'm not even gonna bother

I gotta go shopping for groceries and shit...anyway if anybody mature enough can back up the human's argument for him having read all my replies I'll be sure to read your posts when I get back

but I'm not going to deal with these pictures, harrassing and "I don't understand what you just said BUT YOU'RE WRONG HERE" bullshit

what happened to this forum...



Surge found a BACKDOOR!!!! I havent posted a pic since we stared our discussion.

Your post didnt make sense because it simply didnt make sense. It had no basis of truth and you were hopping around the facts.

What happened to this forum?? Someone just busted your fucking ass and you cant handle it. Thats all.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:04 am
 View user's profile Send private message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

random is clearly just trying to win an arguement.

when you are seeking an answer to a question, you dont sit around trying to debunk the anwers people give you.

your theory is debunked.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:06 am
 
The_Human



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 1693
 Reply with quote  

The only problem is that this is an argument with no absolute truth, just like religion.

A lot of holes and back doors exist in a question like you asked.

I really dont know what else to say, learning is something that you can never have to much of. Somebody just said that "any problem that comes from learning too much can be solved by learning" and thats absolutely true.

Your taking learning and giving it some relationship with time where it really has none. Learning has nothing to do with time and everything. Its just like life and I interpret your argument to be that you are saying that learning can take up too much time. It cant. You dont have to spend time focused ONLY on learning. Like I said, learning is something that happens. You dont have to consciously think about it, but you can.

You cant learn too much, its a fact. Im sorry if thats hard for you to accept.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:12 am
 View user's profile Send private message
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 647
Location: San Francisco, CA
 Reply with quote  

i have an absolute truth for you. there will always be a new insipid arguement on the non-prophets board every week.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:15 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

every week? hell, every day.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:15 am
 
The_Human



Joined: 30 Jan 2003
Posts: 1693
 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:
random is clearly just trying to win an arguement.

when you are seeking an answer to a question, you dont sit around trying to debunk the anwers people give you.

your theory is debunked.


Taken from a post I made to Surge on 7-22,

"Im not taking it to seriously, I just dont remember an idea coming out of your mouth. But you seem all to happy to say whats wrong with my posts.

I just asked for your personal ideas, rather than critisism of everyone elses, is that too much for you??"

Thats his game, shooting down others. Playing the fence.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:16 am
 View user's profile Send private message
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 647
Location: San Francisco, CA
 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:
every week? hell, every day.
here we go again. you just don't know when to stop do you? CRIMENEY!
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:20 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

that was a way of agreeing with you that there are too many arguements.

but hey... screw it, you just wanna argue over it.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:21 am
 
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:23 am
 
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway



Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Posts: 647
Location: San Francisco, CA
 Reply with quote  

hey, i was just playing with you.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:29 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

can somebody please explain to me what happened to the board?

is sage gone or something and the idiots taking advantage and going nuts because they've had years of pent up idiocy caused by sage's moderating on the boards?

I don't get it, I remember when I could have decent discussions with guys like jesse, shane and even reggie from time to time (I guess he had gone passed his discussion stage by the time, I signed up to the board much later than these guys)

now people are just going around turning threads into shit...this is the first time I have checked the boards is awhile and I'm simply wondering what the fuck happened

anyway I guess those guys were successful in killing this thread (I checked others and they have this is not the only one), I'm sure nobody knows what it was about by now...I'll take nobody being willing to back up the human as a sure sign that he was just completely childish and ignorant as always
Post Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:14 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:07 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon