Search
Register
Ghosts in your house
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Machiavel

mabey he wants anal sex with tberc? or some robots, or mabey you should try to get him high. You think a ghost can get high?
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:07 pm
TBerculosis

ok  Reply with quote  

Heres the TRUE story of why there may be an apparittion in my house. In this city in the eighties there were all these suicides at the city high school. Three girls which were best friends made a pact to kill themselves. One of the girls did not go to school that day and the two others killed themselves anyways. The girl who didnt go to school lived in my apartment right before I moved in. So I bet her friends who died are coming to look for her, yet shes gone. So I spoke to the ghosts and told them this. Maybe they'll leave me alone now. Thank you
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 5:28 am
TILTEDmurder

Re: ok  Reply with quote  

TBerc wrote:
Heres the TRUE story of why there may be an apparittion in my house. In this city in the eighties there were all these suicides at the city high school. Three girls which were best friends made a pact to kill themselves. One of the girls did not go to school that day and the two others killed themselves anyways. The girl who didnt go to school lived in my apartment right before I moved in. So I bet her friends who died are coming to look for her, yet shes gone. So I spoke to the ghosts and told them this. Maybe they'll leave me alone now. Thank you

what the fuck?

are you being serious or fucking around.

ghosts don't exist man, that's just the way it is. there's no getting around it.

"so i spoke to the ghost..." hahahaha
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:00 am
TBerculosis

no im serious  Reply with quote  

oh im dead serious, and yes ghosts do exist.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:07 am
Reggie

"I ain't afraid o' nothin' but evil spiriks and ghosks." - Popeye
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:13 am
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

i think a ghost could be a lot of things other than an actual conscious entity . we really don't know how reality functions, or why it functions. so we can't really begin to say what we call 'ghosts' are. ghosts could be a temporary bleed through of another dimension. or it could be something in your own head, that maybe only his sister in-law could see. or maybe it's all lies and legends, but i personally know people that I trust who have claimed to actually SEE a 'ghost'. i have never seen one or experienced anything supernatural. maybe some people just aren't cut out to see that shit, or we don't want to. but i can't readily discount so many first hand accounts without serious consideration.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:31 am
TBerculosis

well heres another one for you  Reply with quote  

Since im telling all these ghost stories heres another great one from my other house I grew up in. In one day in our dining room, somehow two candles came out of their candle holders and fell on our dining room floor, nothing else on the hutch fell. Then later that day a very old picture we had of a great great etc grandmother fell off the wall. And when we took the picture out and examined it had a date on it. The date was ladie's 125th wedding anniversary march 13th 1875. The date the picture fell??? March 13th. 125 years on her anniversary. Please dont try to tell me that thats a coincidence
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:40 am
Reggie

Are you Catholic, TBerc?
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:43 am
TBerculosis

Hmm  Reply with quote  

Ok I was raised Protestant. Im not very religious. If I have to claim a religion I claim Protestant. Am I under cross examination or something
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:48 am
FoJaR

wow. you sure are stupid.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:35 pm
Machiavel

man your gettin alot of flack for this shit.

The thing is, in my experiences people who believe in ghosts come in packs, its like, usually when somone see's a ghost they can show it to other people, or for some other reason. but on the other hand if somone has never seen a ghost, they wont listen to what you say under pretty much any conditions. Thats my experience with it anyway.

i still havent been convinced but like i said, somone like me is unconvinceable. even furthermore, no one will want to believe you cuz then you could just turn around and go "hahaha you fuckers i was fucking with you". anyway good luck.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:48 pm
Lady Luck

hmmmm  Reply with quote  

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Ghosts.html ......i'm not sure if the link works or not, sorry :( But there is some pretty cool stuff on this site, take a look, judge, share. My favorite is 'Blakes Phantom or Phake'[/u][/code]
Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:39 pm
Ryan

i definitely think there's some trapped soul in my house or some shit.. i live in a small apartment complex that was converted from an old holding site during the vietnam war..
the basement goes the length of the complex (in a squared off u shape) and is completely made of cement blocks and cement floors.. and old holding rooms are now our storage rooms.. when walking down there all sorts of weird shit happens.. it always sounds like someone's walking behind you.. flashlights mysteriously die.. your hair will stand on end for no apparent reason..
you can hear the strange dmx barking and see strange crop circles form in high concentrations of dust..
kidding ^
the walls look stained with blood, altho this has been written off as rust.. but there's no metal?
and there's a small portion of the building that was used sort of as a schoolroom i guess, and it's fucking straaange in that section..
i've never seen anything with my own eyes tho..
Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:59 pm
the Wiper

Sage Francis wrote:
oh ok. well, this story is much more valid now since you vouched for him.

hahaha...
Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:46 pm
FoJaR

Ryan wrote:
flashlights mysteriously die

i'm just taking a guess here, but ya know, the flashlight's BATTERIES might have run a little low, and, yeah.

there's a cure for what you've got.

whoops, no such thing as demons. guess you're stuck with it.
Post Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:53 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next