Search
Register
My first high, last night...GOOD STORY!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

weedy420

Sage Francis wrote:
hahaaaa what's up with awwww damn's animosity? I kinda like it

shes always bitter, especially about materialistic girls or at least discussing them

hahaha

you only get mad at what you are or what you see in others of yourself
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:20 pm

Machiavel

craig wrote:
fuck weed.

my first high basically consisted of me smoking a joint with this girl from scotland that i had just met at a party. i sit down in a chair while everyone passes out. my heart starts beating so hard i cannot stand it so i get the phone and am ready to call 911. it was THAT bad. i thought i could feel my sternum cracking i swear.

So i decide not to call b/c im way too fucked up. it just seemed better that i didnt..hopefully i could tough it out. i sit back down on the kitchen chair. We're listening to ATB..and i see the music...cant explain it fully. but i saw it bouncing in the room. thats the ONLY thing i liked about it.

Then i got up and tried walking and the floor seemed like it was on 45 degree angles and FUCK THAT. I was concerned about falling on people and smashing shit all over.

The next day was the worst day of my life. I wanted to puke all day and i couldn't. I tried to make myself and i still couldn't. Then i found out the weed was laced with coke or some shit. so maybe thats why. i dunno. fuck drugs.

Man what you just described, isnt weed...
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:08 pm
LuvSpeakeasy

Machiavel wrote:
craig wrote:
fuck weed.

my first high basically consisted of me smoking a joint with this girl from scotland that i had just met at a party. i sit down in a chair while everyone passes out. my heart starts beating so hard i cannot stand it so i get the phone and am ready to call 911. it was THAT bad. i thought i could feel my sternum cracking i swear.

Man what you just described, isnt weed...

nah, i had a similar experience. well not exactly, but the first time i got high, which was after i had smoked weed on a few different occasions, i smoked entirely wayyyyyy too much. only because i didn't think i would get high. my heart started beating crazy hard, and i freaked out (inside) and passed out, as i was walking, i didn't fall, i just sort of lost consciousness. when i came to, it was the weirdest shit i had ever experienced. i believed i was dead, and hah man, the whole night was just odd to say the least. (and yea, it was just weed). it honestly fucked me up for a whole week, i could not even look at myself in the mirror for a while, cuz it would freak me out for some reason. anyway that night i swore off weed. it might have been a month later, and i ended up smoking again. that was years ago. now i do it every once in a while. i don't like to do it in "social" situations. not while hanging out with most friends, or at clubs, or anything. i mostly just smoke when i'mchillin at the studio watching some flicks, or when i just feel like relaxing, but most of the time, i gotta be home. i can't smoke too much either, if i get too high, i start getting weird flashbacks.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:13 pm
tatto0edhands

weedy420 wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
hahaaaa what's up with awwww damn's animosity? I kinda like it

shes always bitter, especially about materialistic girls or at least discussing them

hahaha

you only get mad at what you are or what you see in others of yourself

that was kind of rude. actually that was very rude. and very judgmental of you.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:32 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

i will have you all know that awww damn is a gentle breeze on the lost foreskin of humanity.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:53 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
princess

I think awww damn says it like it is and that's really cool. I mean I havn't run into any problems with her but that's because i like her. keep it up...
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:55 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dee

Bill Clinton sez....  Reply with quote  

"Thumbs up to awww damn."
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:57 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

oh I know.... she is a sneaky trickster, trust me, i know.... But it's that cockiness!!! Its fun for me to see
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:58 am
maxamillion

Doctrine wrote:
Somebody give me some tips on buyin' and stuff...I don't know JACK and I don't want to get ripped...Other ways to smoke & or roll would be useful as well...

Book a flight to the Netherlands and I'll show ya how this shit can and should be done!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:25 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

hey max, you got a couch?
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:37 am
maxamillion

I even have a bed for wasted sleep overs!!!!!!
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:43 am
TILTEDmurder

Doctrine wrote:
Somebody give me some tips on buyin' and stuff...I don't know JACK and I don't want to get ripped...Other ways to smoke & or roll would be useful as well...

basically rolling comes with the experience man. i always had easier times with blunts than joints, not to mention i liked smoking blunts the best. for awhile you might want to invest in a glass piece, until you get your rolling down. glass pieces are nice, too. give it a name or somethin. i've seen people waste weed who didn't know how to roll well.

as far as buying it, just make sure it aint like brown and shit. make sure it's a good shade of green, with a lot of crystals on it. the less stems and seeds the better, because smoking stems and seeds doesn't actually get you high. if you're buying bigger quantities than like, a gram, invest in a little small portable scale and weigh your shit to make sure your hook up ain't skimpin ya. just don't get caught with a scale. have fun with the buddha homie.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:36 am
SmokeNMirrors

Is it me, or.....?  Reply with quote  

Am I the only one on this forum who smokes weed for the relaxation factor? I have, through my years of smoking, attained a stoner reputation, but around here it's more of a positive thing than a negative. Everyone and their mother smokes weed. You don't get tripped out, you don't get "the munchies", you don't see visuals or any of that cliche shit that all these people keep talkin about. Maybe you got some laced shit or something, but smoking weed just calms me down so I don't snap on mothafukers who cross me, you know what I mean? I find nothing better than to lay in bed at midnight, spark up a blunt, turn on PJ and drift off to sleepy-land. I dunno about all these angled-floor, visual music, acid trip scenarios that everyone's been throwing around on this thread.
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:15 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

"if your going to be buying bigger quanities like a gram...."

haha dude thats NOT big

doctirne......
eighth = 3.5 grams
a qaurter=7 grams
a half = 14 grams
an ounce = 28 grams
a quarter pound= 112 grams
Post Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:16 am