Search
Register
My first high, last night...GOOD STORY!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Doctrine

I just remember coming to a short realization that I was high and thinking, REMEMBER THIS...Doing something else and saying REMEMBER THIS...I was trying to be as critical and focused about everything I was doing and feeling because it was my first time...

As for the freestyling goes...I like it better sober...The delivery was alot better high but the content was completley random feeling...I don't think it was better overall high...

Yeah, like I said...Everything in moderation, that's how things stay special to me...
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:20 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Awww mn

shane i agree with ya and know where ya coming from. i most definitely understand the excitement that comes with discovery.

this is not based on sharing drug experiences, it's almost totally based on on me believing Doctrine is a stunt in general. i guess my reason for being suspicious of whether or not this is true is because Doctrine has been getting on my nerves with his arrogant, exaggerative posts ever since he was Sound Doctrine calling people on this forum herbs and stupid for not being impressed with his lame ass attempts at showing off his "learning." it also doesn't help me relate to him when he is bible thumping and saying gays are going to hell. but that's just me i guess.

i'm all for great experiences and discovery, but i seriously doubt Doctrine is coming from a geniuine place based on shit i have read in the past. i reckon he just wanted to throw Sage's name in the mix to get attention. Just like that one week where everyone claimed that Sage was in their dream.

or maybe i'm just jealous because i don't have rap dreams.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:00 pm
Doctrine

All I was saying was that IF you hold homosexuality up next to the BIBLE it is considered a sin...Now I can't speak on whether or not God will send gays to hell or have mercy...I can imagine it would be based on the person...The bible says those never introduced to the word will be based on their conscience...But as far as someones salvation if he/she is gay?...That is up to God and God alone, but I DO know what the BIBLE says about the issue...

Geez...So I had a dream about Sage...I take my dreams seriously and so should you...But if you don't that's you...I just thought I'd share it with you all, perhaps a little conversation may be started about dreams, I don't know...It's just me...

My "bible thumping" is my conviction and is and will never be based on any other doctrine than the bible itself...I don't expect everyone to believe and have faith in the same things...

The truth is, I had forgotten about those threads they are so old...The mere fact you hold them up in such high account as your basis for not LIKING ME and not believing that this post is true, only leaves me to see you as my first fan...Much like many pick apart the artistic works of Sage, you so pick apart my posts and my every word...And I thank you for holding me up in such high regard as to make assumptions about my character and personality...Thank You...

To my #1 fan, awwww damn
- Doctrine
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reggie

Re: how high  Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:
And I'll tell you...some of us have a personality that is just..."I WANT TO TELL YOU THIS!!!!!"

I have noticed this, moreso on this board (I think this board and/or Sage Francis is somehow more conducive to personal blurting), but I think this is a prevalent thing on the internet. I am not very forthcoming in the tangible world, not many people I know are...so I can't really tell if internet discourse attracts this kind of outpouring, or if it is a wider cross-section of society that makes it more evident.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:51 pm
prolifik

The secret adventures of square bears. Lame.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:58 pm
MessiahCarey

MessiahCarey  Reply with quote  

You know what...I honestly didn't make the connection between Doctrine and Sound Doctrine. I get it now.

"All I was saying was that IF you hold homosexuality up next to the BIBLE it is considered a sin...Now I can't speak on whether or not God will send gays to hell or have mercy...I can imagine it would be based on the person...The bible says those never introduced to the word will be based on their conscience...But as far as someones salvation if he/she is gay?...That is up to God and God alone, but I DO know what the BIBLE says about the issue..."

Right. You're ignoring one important fact - the guy who wrote the bible may or may not have known God (well, according to all those pesky religious historians anyway...but personally, I never let those assholes get in the way of a good myth/ethos!)

All that aside, as it's obviously for a different thread and I've chimed in with the fact that the only thing we will ever REALLY know is that we REALLY know nothing many times so regurgitating that is pointless.

All that aside, I enjoyed and related to your drug account. Thanks. I got no problem with bible-thumpers (well, until they try and legislate their bullshit rules), but that don't mean they're right. ;-)

Long live abortion,
Shane
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:03 pm
Awww mn

ha ha wow!  Reply with quote  

Doctrine wrote:
The truth is, I had forgotten about those threads they are so old...The mere fact you hold them up in such high account as your basis for not LIKING ME and not believing that this post is true, only leaves me to see you as my first fan...Much like many pick apart the artistic works of Sage, you so pick apart my posts and my every word...- Doctrine
oh my jesus. you are awesome!
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:04 pm
Dee

Re: ha ha wow!  Reply with quote  

awww damn wrote:
Doctrine wrote:
The truth is, I had forgotten about those threads they are so old...The mere fact you hold them up in such high account as your basis for not LIKING ME and not believing that this post is true, only leaves me to see you as my first fan...Much like many pick apart the artistic works of Sage, you so pick apart my posts and my every word...- Doctrine
oh my jesus. you are awesome!

pfff....its just his reaction to his first tote of weed.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:23 pm
Doctrine

"I need a tote bag/
I can't be even doin' it/
I need my hair done/
Me too I ain't got nothin' to do with it..."

Three Six Mafia - Late Night Tip

Ok ok ok...DJdee is right I was wrong...But I got the huge smile
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:27 pm
Random Sample

The first time I smoked I got high. All I wanted to do is get a pizza and go to sleep. Everytime I have smoked I have never got all giggly and happy. I just want to eat and pass out. I would get ripped of a couple hits. I was a lightweight.

I didn't like the way it made me feel so I quit. I haven't smoked in like 3+ years. I have friends that smoke every day. I just think it is a waste, but that is my opinion. If you do it be careful and don't turn into a stoner. Stoners are very fucking annoying. Watch what you smoke, becaue shit can be laced. I smoked pcp one time and didn't even know ituntil the next day. The buds were mad dusted. Shit really fucked me up for a night. Who knows what else has been on the buds that I have smoked. The only other drug that i have ever tried is opium. I would have to say that I enjoyed the opium high much more than smoking weed. But I only did that once. My uncle is a crakchead so that has discouraged me from doing drugs. I saw first hand how fucked up he got from drugs.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:15 pm
Doctrine

When I smoked I did not get cotton mouth (a little dry, but not abnormal at 12:00 at night), nor did I get the "munchies"...And I had only eaten one meal that day...But my stomach did feel like it was turning inside...But that's all...
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:19 pm
firefly

oh shit, "Doctrine" is "SoundDoctrine." Wow, I never made that connection either.

I don't think he was exagerating his first high. My first high was the crazyest shit ever. I feel in love at first sight.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:22 pm
Craig a.d.

fuck weed.

my first high basically consisted of me smoking a joint with this girl from scotland that i had just met at a party. i sit down in a chair while everyone passes out. my heart starts beating so hard i cannot stand it so i get the phone and am ready to call 911. it was THAT bad. i thought i could feel my sternum cracking i swear.

So i decide not to call b/c im way too fucked up. it just seemed better that i didnt..hopefully i could tough it out. i sit back down on the kitchen chair. We're listening to ATB..and i see the music...cant explain it fully. but i saw it bouncing in the room. thats the ONLY thing i liked about it.

Then i got up and tried walking and the floor seemed like it was on 45 degree angles and FUCK THAT. I was concerned about falling on people and smashing shit all over.

The next day was the worst day of my life. I wanted to puke all day and i couldn't. I tried to make myself and i still couldn't. Then i found out the weed was laced with coke or some shit. so maybe thats why. i dunno. fuck drugs.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:53 pm
Doctrine

Somebody give me some tips on buyin' and stuff...I don't know JACK and I don't want to get ripped...Other ways to smoke & or roll would be useful as well...
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:56 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

I'll never forget the first time I got REALLY high on pot. I had smoked maybe 2-3 times, but it was bunk weed and all I did was laugh at tv shows a bit more. Then, my friend whipped out some crazy skunk weed.... the thing was, we were at the mall. One of the biggest malls in the country, though.... gurnee mills. So we smoked in the bathroom and I walked around the mall in a daze. We walked into this cd store and I needed to buy a cd.... there were two cashiers handling one huuuuuge line... it was christmas-time. I walk up to the 2nd cashier who seemingly had no line and yelled "THESE FUCKING IDIOTS ARE ALL STANDING IN ONE LINE WHILE THERE IS NOBODY HERE IN THIS ONE, CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE MORONS?" Then the entire line began to rumble and flex and my friend told me we had to get the fuck out of there. Then I realized reality was just a video game or a movie or something and I decided to eat arby's curly fries.

I love you awwwww damn
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next