Search
Register
My first high, last night...GOOD STORY!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Doctrine

My first high, last night...GOOD STORY!  Reply with quote  

I am 19...I have never really wanted to smoke before but my manager got an ounce for cheap and gave me enough to stick in some Joker rolling paper...I must admit...I smoke cigars...But I didn't know HOW to roll for my life...The thing was so packed and all sloppy...But anyway there was a huge stem in the middle and I figured it was bad weed cause snoop always says "no stems no seeds"...I just pulled the green off the stem and rolled...I smoked it so hard...I had always heard of people never liking it their first time and/or not getting high...I was destined not to let this happen...I took HUGE pulls and held them each about 10 seconds...I wanted to feel it...I didn't cough the first three pulls...But the next one had my chest so full I thought a lung was going to come out...I put on the scribble jam 2000 video and began to watch...I don't too much like the breakdance soundtrack on it so I had Skitzophrenics on in the background...I wasn't feelin' NOTHING...I was pissed cause I was like, SHOOT what a waste of time...Then about what seemed 10 minutes later, but was probably about one, I got up from in front of the TV and stood up listening to the Skitsophrenics CD...I started giggling like a little girl...Not sure if I was high or not....I was telling myself, "I'm not high, I'm not high..."...People always are telling me "you are a good freestyler, but you'd be even better high"...So I started freestyling...The music was so creamy in my ears it really wasn't hard to spit it...I wasn't saying anything too spectacular but I had such a grasp on what I wanted to say so there was NEVER any stuttering...After a little freestyling I went back in front of the TV to watch the emcee battles...Mac Lethal and Sage had me DYING...I mean I was laughing SO HARD...I thought it was hilarious how Mac Lethal had no flow but would always turn out a punch...I rewound the part when sage told slug he smells like the crack of his whore in the battle...I thought how he directed slugs attention to somebody in the audience was HILARIOUS...Enoguh scribble jam I thought...I didn't know how long the high would last so I tried to do a bunch of stuff and experience...I didn't feel like writing...Then I decided I would listen to cLOUDDEAD...I went up to my computer and I SWEAR...The cursor disappeared on the screen...I kept giggling looking for it, it wasn't there...I kept moving the mouse around trying to find it, but it was nowhere to be found...So I was stuck with skitzophrenics which was sweet to me...I turned off all the lights in my one bedroom apartment and went back to my computer...It seemed like I kept forgetting my short term goals for everything...I knew I turned off the lights for a reason, but for what...so I was sitting at the computer looking for the cursor and after an extended time giggling and saying "what am I doing?" I zeroed in on the little arrow shaped devil...I remembered that my computer had cool visualization plug ins...I knew it would be sweet to look at while high...My bed is really close to my computer monitor, so I put the visual display on while listening to skitzophrenics...As I was getting in my bed it felt softer than ever...It felt like I was laying on a giant marshmellow (sp?)...I couldn't stop smiling at how great it was...I looked at my monitor and the cool swirlies on it...I kept saying things like "I see it, here we go, whoa!"...I kept finding shapes that had significant meaning out of those little swirls...It was great...I made a sudden movement and I will NEVER do that again high...My head was about 1000 pounds of lead...So I stayed still and dozed off looking at my computer screen...The more still I was the better it felt for me...My fingertips were tingling and the bass was so buttery in my left ear...I kept waking up all throughout the night like...I'M STILL HIGH! and I was happy that I was on my marshmellow bed...

All in all it was good and I will do it again...But not for about four months...Everything in moderation...

Last edited by Doctrine on Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Awww mn

if i may quote eggplant xanadu  Reply with quote  

don't care. your self-important run-ons are playyyyyeed.

Last edited by Awww mn on Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:53 pm
Doctrine

Cool...Thanks for uppin' though...
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Awww mn

no problem, wanker.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:58 pm
FoJaR

WANKER!
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:00 pm
Dee

Perhaps I'm not up on stoner slang, but i think...  Reply with quote  

you mean "toke."
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:01 pm
Doctrine

Two ups without caring...GREAT!
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:15 pm
dox

weren't totes those socks that kept your feet warm?
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:16 pm
The_Human

Yep, weed is weird, thats for sure.

Been there.

Enjoy yourself in moderation.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:20 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

creamy AND buttery.

HAHAHAAaaa

I was sure I would hate this post but the shit had me laughing by the end.

I guess the most surprising part about this is that you could actually remember all of those things that you experienced in that exact order. Have you lost all your ambition yet? ha
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:22 pm
Doctrine

Hey sage...I SWEAR I was laughin' at your battle so hard...It was your mannerism and stuff...I was in pain almost...Except for the THC in my system...
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:26 pm
SayNOtoCRACK

the adjectives are awesome. =)
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:30 pm
futuristxen

I've smoked the reefer thrice, and not yet noticed a change in anything. Disapointing and hardly worth the effort. I don't get people.

And you should meet my friend the new paragraph. He's a nice fella. Gets on well with the ladies.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:36 pm
Doctrine

"And you should meet my friend the new paragraph. He's a nice fella. Gets on well with the ladies."

I heard Paragraph got a tight end. He knows how to work the middle too...
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:43 pm
squirtisblow

im glad to hear u had a good experience, now u have to smoke the kush
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:07 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next