Search
Register
U.S. Soldiers kill Reuters reporter.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

duke_city

Don Knotts wrote:

with your reply, please be consise wordsmith, i'm not trying to read all this shit u looked up on google.

How ironic is it that his userid is wordsmith yet homeboy straight plagiarized his little reasons for war manifesto from Mens News Daily.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/h/huntwork033103.htm

Brian
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:03 pm
quasifoto

i heard on NPR that the camera man was cleared to shoot. am i the only one that heard this? did i hear wrong?
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:35 pm
Craig a.d.

haha yes..mens daily news.

but thats not what this is about.

i'm anti-raw

-rawpro
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:38 pm
squirtisblow

MessiahCarey wrote:
squirtisblow wrote:
its stupid think about it, the first thing kids do when they get frustrated is hit....war is just a childish game for elites who have lives to dispense at there finger tips. like i said before there is another way to solve things. i dunno i just get depressed when i realize how childish and stupid our world is. america says" we will never forget" but we already have by going over there, killing there people and terrorising there people. america just wants what in its interest. we have to realize we are the terrorists too. in 10 years when iraq is still shitty cuz we fucked up the cities n shit, see whos gonna be the terrorists. thats what happened with afghanistan...pieces.

I entirely agree, but that doesn't mean that the cat standing there wondering weather the "camera" is an "RPG" has a chance to think about that shit before he's dead - nahmean?

yea i totally know what u mean, im just trying to say that we shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:56 pm
MessiahCarey

squirtisblow wrote:
MessiahCarey wrote:
squirtisblow wrote:
its stupid think about it, the first thing kids do when they get frustrated is hit....war is just a childish game for elites who have lives to dispense at there finger tips. like i said before there is another way to solve things. i dunno i just get depressed when i realize how childish and stupid our world is. america says" we will never forget" but we already have by going over there, killing there people and terrorising there people. america just wants what in its interest. we have to realize we are the terrorists too. in 10 years when iraq is still shitty cuz we fucked up the cities n shit, see whos gonna be the terrorists. thats what happened with afghanistan...pieces.

I entirely agree, but that doesn't mean that the cat standing there wondering weather the "camera" is an "RPG" has a chance to think about that shit before he's dead - nahmean?

yea i totally know what u mean, im just trying to say that we shouldn't be in that position in the first place.

No doubt brothaman.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:57 pm
Wordsmyth

first and foremost, that first, lengthy shit i posted was written by a guest in my cross-cultural studies class, i never said it was mine, i was putting the shit out there - Don Knotts can sucka dick - points is points, and 90% of the other shit i see on here is done by local reuters, not by those who post them under thier names....

however, i refuse to be taken for a fool at the feet of idiots.....

Quote:

Yeah...who wants reporters reporting on the war anyway!!!!!

good lord - where did you get your education?....if no one reported the world, we would be fed off propaganda.....where has that brought anyone in history?....Stalin and Nazi Germnay sound familiar?.....that was honestly the most uneducated post i have ever read -
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:41 pm

Don Knotts

wordschmuck, did i touch on a nerve?

u've proved that u've done heavy research on the topic ( haha )

lemme ask u this though, how do u justify the war? see if u can answer that in 4 lines
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:57 pm
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

Wordsmyth wrote:
first and foremost, that first, lengthy shit i posted was written by a guest in my cross-cultural studies class, i never said it was mine, i was putting the shit out there - Don Knotts can sucka dick - points is points, and 90% of the other shit i see on here is done by local reuters, not by those who post them under thier names....

however, i refuse to be taken for a fool at the feet of idiots.....

Quote:

Yeah...who wants reporters reporting on the war anyway!!!!!

good lord - where did you get your education?....if no one reported the world, we would be fed off propaganda.....where has that brought anyone in history?....Stalin and Nazi Germnay sound familiar?.....that was honestly the most uneducated post i have ever read -

Are you really stupid or really clever at being humerous? I just cant work it out.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:12 pm
quasifoto

hahaha, wordsmyth knows what propaganda is, nice.

uh, where the hell are you from???
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:43 pm
Dee

Goddamn, I keep havin' ta run to the dictionary....  Reply with quote  

Wordsmyth wrote:

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
Date: 1550
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>
synonym see WIT
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:04 pm
Wordsmyth

OKAY LETS FORGET EVERYTHING B4 the initial few posts.......we're talkin about a enws reporter who died, not world political and special interest regimes -

The News Reporter ASKED FOR IT
lets go fuckin stand in front of a jail that had just been attacked by RPG's, and put a camera over our sholder, and aim at the troops......for god's sake this man was doing nothing!!!....besides askin for it....

report the war
don't aim camera guns at soldiers with real ones
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:23 pm

FoJaR

Quote:

I followed him and Mazen walked three to four meters (yards).

does this make anyone else a little uneasy?

and he was probably getting danger pay. when you are covering a war, you know the risks involved, and are compensated for taking these risks. but there are risks.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:31 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3