Search
Register
You Can't Do That On Television
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

weedy420

Machiavel wrote:
damn weedy you have your breakfast of biggots or some ish? Its kinda funny that you sound like a total conservative bigot but your name is weedy420, ya know?

And i would really like to know what the gay "agenda" is.

Also a reason that gays are more in the spotlight lately is that Dean is running for president... Its not really out of nowhere.

And anyone that thinks that gay men DONT act like how they are personified, might not know very many gay men. Because every gay man i know is at least in some way typically gay.

you must be a flamer or a little P.C. pussy. get real what was that. seems like some of my posts where they make no sense.

im not a biggot. my uncle was gay, a couple friends are gay but they dont shove it in my face and they dont agree with all this shit all over the news too. they just want to live their life in privacy and not show it off to get attention. they are disgusted by a lot of gays due to the fact they just want to be a diva in the spotlight getting all the attention when they can do all this stuff at home. what good does it do to put it out there. i live in philly and there are way too many queers that shove toungs down there throats and then there are the respectful ones that you really cant tell its more of a is he or isnt he.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 1:58 pm

Machiavel

You obviously know jack shit about the gay community if you call somone a flamer to discredit them.

Reality check, if gay people all stayed quiet would things change for them? fuck no. so dont act like they should.

and yes, you the way you talk you are a bigot. You talk about commiting a hate crime against someone for saying something to you. Really cool dumbass.

And fuck you, "get real" why dont you "get real" or at least reasonable.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 5:29 pm
favian

haha you're so right about this show being unPC by today's standards

just the first 10 seconds of the drugs episode would piss off so many parents

"mr rogers neighborhood drug pusher" will not be seen today... lmao
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Petrouchka Rasputin

Weedy, read what Sneeb said. If people flaunting certain characterstics of themselves bothers you, keep your mouth shut. Complaining about it will only cause them to intensify their flaunting.

Poetic justice would be weedy getting ass-raped by an agnostic black man.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 8:55 pm
weedy420

Petrouchka Rasputin wrote:
Weedy, read what Sneeb said. If people flaunting certain characterstics of themselves bothers you, keep your mouth shut. Complaining about it will only cause them to intensify their flaunting.

Poetic justice would be weedy getting ass-raped by an agnostic black man.

hahaha that would suck a lot.

nah what i was trying to say was this dude kept hitting on me with my gf right next to me. i told him to back off, and he kept persuing, then he grabbed my ass and that was when i commited a so called "hate crime" as that fag micheal would say.

why should i keep my mouth shut if people are flaunting certain characteristics if it is effecting my personal space. so if the fbi came into my house for no reason i should just shut up then let them butt rape me. cool look at what pussies the media and the society today has created. we all have to be pc. what are u forgetting i have gay friends and my uncle was i deal with it more than once a day. even my gay frineds say it so go in a closet a shove a dildo up your ass cause i would rather hear about it then see it Gay Lord Facker
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:34 pm

Petrouchka Rasputin

Yes, that guy should have backed off. That's reasonable. But give the misdirected rage a rest... I can't tell who you're telling to shove a dildo up their ass, or why.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:13 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

I hate the way gay people throw javelines
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:56 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
klausmorgan

Please stop reliving your childhood exclusively through television and movies. It's sad. At least reminisce about something else for a change, like Leggos or even Flintstone's Push-up Pops. Those pops were the bomb, baby. Hell yeah.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:28 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Fuck off. Leggos were for the gay kids.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:58 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
weedy420

SneebDotCom wrote:
Fuck off. Leggos were for the gay kids.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:07 am

weedy420

licoln logs. dirt pies, playing in the sand and ummmm water colors and coloring books

cany forget Playdoe
that shit tasted sooo nasty
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:09 am

Jesse

Yes, that guy should have backed off. That's reasonable.

Hold on, what's the reasonable part - it was reasonable to feel that the dude should have backed off, or it was reasonable to break fool on him?

Imagine if every chick fending off unwanted advances from some guy in a bar beat the shit out of him. Imagine if everyone's response to a situation that made them uncomfortable was to beat the shit out of someone.

Weedy420, I wish I could find you and give you a big KISS on the LIPS and just grind my crotch up against you until you cried. My second wish is less charitable. Fuck you, kid.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:17 am
Petrouchka Rasputin

It's reasonable to expect the guy to back off after Weedy had said a couple of times that he wasn't interested. Of course reacting with violence isn't reasonable - it certainly wouldn't go over well if I punched the gorgon at work right in her eyesore face every time she flirts with me. As much as I want to do that.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:39 am
Jesse

Right on, I suspected as much - I just wanted you to say it so as to avoid the confusing appearance of too much support for weedy.

p.s. I think I've finished writing our song. You give up on me yet? ^_^
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:49 am
weedy420

Jesse wrote:
Yes, that guy should have backed off. That's reasonable.

Hold on, what's the reasonable part - it was reasonable to feel that the dude should have backed off, or it was reasonable to break fool on him?

Imagine if every chick fending off unwanted advances from some guy in a bar beat the shit out of him. Imagine if everyone's response to a situation that made them uncomfortable was to beat the shit out of someone.

Weedy420, I wish I could find you and give you a big KISS on the LIPS and just grind my crotch up against you until you cried. My second wish is less charitable. Fuck you, kid.

and it wasnt just flirting it was sexual harrassment. flirting is talking sexual or along that line.
not repedadedly saying stuff like if you were gay id fuck the shit out of you. in fact i think i will anyway. and i just keep saying man i dont appriciate it would you not talk that way in front of a lady. then something about my girl cant blow me right anyway and then grabs my ass

can some people tell me what other way i should have gone???? got some suggestions if you like to rip on it so much,.

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE
Post Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:12 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next