Search
Register
You Can't Do That On Television
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

HOLY SHIT. HOLY HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LINK MOJO. HOLY SHIT.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
td3

weedy, relax man...

that link is DOPE! you can DL the whole episodes! Im DLing "Drugs" as we speak (type) ... i cant wait for that ol' 80's corniness that has been replaced by "Paradise Hotel" where the object of the TV show is to fuck a stranger

td3
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway

prolifik wrote:
Pee Wee's Playhouse > You Can't Do That On Television > 321 Contact > Sharon Lois and Brahm's Elephant Show > Kid's Court > B&W Mr. Wizard > Clarissa Explains it All > Wild & Crazy Kids > B&W Dennis the Menace > B&W Lassie
you're completely forgetting about Square One. and then you forgot Nick Arcade.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:17 pm
prolifik

I didn't forget anything, that's my greater than/less than list (not just Nickelodeon shows). I chose to leave out many good shows, including Boomerang, Reading Rainbow, Voyage of the Mimi, Fraggle Rock, and Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. All past favs of mine.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:32 pm
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway

i'd have to add Out Late With Ricky D to my list.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:37 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Is it me or did weedy just come out of nowhere with that gay bashing? That was disturbing. It is kind of weird though how the gay thing is getting a huge push all at once right now... it almost seems premeditated... as if they decided it was time to strike. haha. I have a theory that most gay men arent really that flamboyant or annoyingly gay at all unless a camera is on them. Then they get nervous and fall back on the over the top femininity as a defense mechanism. If gays really really want us to accept them, they should have a show where a bunch of gay guys talk shit about overly flamboyant gays. That would be huge.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:38 pm
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway

i must admit, the gay bashing went unnoticed until you pinted it out.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:46 pm
td3

SneebDotCom wrote:
Is it me or did weedy just come out of nowhere with that gay bashing? That was disturbing. It is kind of weird though how the gay thing is getting a huge push all at once right now... it almost seems premeditated... as if they decided it was time to strike. haha. I have a theory that most gay men arent really that flamboyant or annoyingly gay at all unless a camera is on them. Then they get nervous and fall back on the over the top femininity as a defense mechanism. If gays really really want us to accept them, they should have a show where a bunch of gay guys talk shit about overly flamboyant gays. That would be huge.

very true...probably... (i dont know anyone openly gay)
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:54 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

All I know is.... is that when Chris Rock did his classic bit about Black people vs. niggers and the difference between a black man and a nigger.... I could feel an entire layer of racism fall away from anyone who heard it. If you get a gay guy on tv that doesnt act like a complete clown shoe like those queer eye for the straight guy clowns, then gays would be on the fast track to social acceptance.

It's the goofy clown shit that keeps our brows furrowed... and it's dumb because the only reason they act so overtly feminine is for empowerment. We have been telling them they cant act that way, and so like any smart monkey, they do it times 100 right in our face to show they are free and empowered. But in the process they are acting like cartoons. They need to get over that, that's dumb.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:22 pm
darnell

www. ycdtotv.com
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 3:41 pm
EyeOne

the Wiper wrote:
"i don't know"

"Blue skies, barfy burgers.. girls!"

Best quote from You Can't Do That On Television.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:56 pm
eggplant xanadu
try-harderator

barf always bugged me out...he still does

there are barfs everywhere,but not like that guy...

"eat up kiddies!!!"

peace to barf
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:33 pm
Compare

like to add  Reply with quote  

i just wanted to mention old school double dare and solute your shorts
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:55 pm
weedy420

SneebDotCom wrote:

sorry man im just getting a bit annoyed with all of this gay stuff as you can tell. if your gay live your life. if your black live your life. if youran agnostic live your life. JUST DO NOT PUSH IT ON ME or i will kick the living shit out of you. i will discuss but when i tell a flaming queer im not gay and to stop hitting on me and they keep doing it they have a right to get the shit beat out of them then have a full ashtray dumped on them then have the cig butts stomped out on their face. what do they think cause they are gay i will cut them some slack. BULLSHIT anyway im just really sick of all this being on the news and gay agenda that they need to be married. what is this world coming too. remember when ellen degenerous did that controversial kiss and now gays are all over the tv talking about giving to some guy from behind. i dont need to hear this shit and if i had kids i would be really upset. i dont even think gays should be able to adopt. something like 3/4 of kids brought up by gays end up being gay. coisodince(yeah yeah yeah spelling i know) i think not. next thing you know its gonna be ok to beat your kids while fukcing a gay dude and getting married all at the same time.

just keep your personal life at home!!!!!!!!! that is why they call it personal isnt it
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:52 am

Machiavel

damn weedy you have your breakfast of biggots or some ish? Its kinda funny that you sound like a total conservative bigot but your name is weedy420, ya know?

And i would really like to know what the gay "agenda" is.

Also a reason that gays are more in the spotlight lately is that Dean is running for president... Its not really out of nowhere.

And anyone that thinks that gay men DONT act like how they are personified, might not know very many gay men. Because every gay man i know is at least in some way typically gay.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:21 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next