Search
Register
Last night really sucked..
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

It's weird. Usually I'm the one making misogynistic jokes... but I dont go for being shady to your girlfriend if it is serious. Tinkledrinker, you can cling to your obvious psychological attempts, but the fact is is that you two are condoning the classic male domination slash hypocrisy steez that we have been putting on girls for centuries. The dude was meeting a girl that was not his... and I will bet you my penis that he had a condom in his pocket and was very aware of its presence.

That's all. I'm done here. Continue clinging to anything you can think of to disprove my universal truth science droppings.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tinkleDRINKER

SneebDotCom wrote:
It's weird. Usually I'm the one making misogynistic jokes... but I dont go for being shady to your girlfriend if it is serious. Tinkledrinker, you can cling to your obvious psychological attempts, but the fact is is that you two are condoning the classic male domination slash hypocrisy steez that we have been putting on girls for centuries. The dude was meeting a girl that was not his... and I will bet you my penis that he had a condom in his pocket and was very aware of its presence.

That's all. I'm done here. Continue clinging to anything you can think of to disprove my universal truth science droppings.

the only thing obvious is that your not getting laid and are blaming males who sieze opputunities to do so. i do not think his actions are appropriate for serious relationship, but i don't know how serious it is! you on the other hand think you have this kid's #, but what you have is a pussy where your cock should be. so bet your penis... you're obviously not using it.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:50 pm
LuvSpeakeasy

Re: Last night really sucked..  Reply with quote  

am01ne wrote:

This girl was so fucking hot and my 2 friends who stopped by the other day were pushing me to go out with her and try to do whatever, at least for them since they thought her friend was really nice and wanted to try to get us to all go to this lounge on Thursday night..

aww, did your friends push you into this? i guess when you're in high school (which i'm guessing, by your level of stupidity), your friends can make you do some pretty stupid things. hah
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:53 pm
futuristxen

For once Sneeb is being entirely rational. I want to hear less about the girls sister, and more about why your girl hasn't dumped you yet?

I agree with whoever said you would best be served to just move on. Obviously you don't like your girl that much if you're going to hook up with random girls that IM you off the internet. You don't seem to be taking your relationship seriously. If you want to fuck around why are you with this other girl? And if you want to be with this girl, why are you fucking around?

I don't understand how the girl's sister factors into any of the real issues going on here. It seems like you're playing that up to divert attention away from the fact you wanted to cheat on your girl, and fucked up at it.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:35 pm
FCser

daamn  Reply with quote  

what a bitch, you shoulda just taken her out of town and cut her to death then you wouldnt have to worry about anything
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:05 pm
my two cents

similar thing has happened to me with my ex. it hurts a lot and i don't think any good, decent girl has to go through that kind of pain. i mean why stay with a girl if ur always looking for something better than her? you should just break up with her and go on your dandy way, know what i mean?

why are guys always trying to impress their friends? i mean this is what all this boils down to. your friends thought she was hot, she liked you, so you went to go see her so that your friends would worship you for the rest of your entire life. looks like you wagered what could have been a possibly blooming relationship for some extra respect from your friends.

nice going buddy... looks like u belong in the pile labeled "losers". A man of integrity knows that the only respect he needs is his own.
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:41 am
Reggie

Hahaa...only on the Non-Prophets message board could this become an ethical debate.

Whatever he "should" have done or what his girlfriend's sister "should" have done, the fact is that they both told some fibs, and ultimately made for a good story on the internet. No one got physically hurt, it's not like amo1ne left his three kids and a house in the suburbs to run away with the babysitter...I mean, this whole scenario could have unfolded on "Growing Pains" and we would have eaten it up with a spoon and asked for seconds (unless it was the later seasons where Kirk Cameron became a moral crusader, that show really fell off).

So instead of crying about amo1ne's "cheating", why not laugh it off as another anecdote about a guy you barely know, concerning people you have never met? The whole thing strikes me as a "sucks for you, dude!" scenario. I guess you really can't spell "internet" without "intolerance" (minus the "-olerance").
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:10 am
am01ne

:roll:

I hope this thread dissapears... I wasnt impressing anyone, you all sound like a bunch of little girls. I DID want to meet this girl but I really cant believe how obtuse so many of you are... there was no girl, it was a ridiculous pointless scam, its not even an issue!

The issue was initially that my relationship got into trouble over this as a result of what this girl pulled... NO, not what I did, Im an independant person and Im allowed to interact with whoever the hell I want, girl or guy it doesnt matter. Its not the problem anymore. I flipped that and Im the one whos upset now.

You people dont know what kind of relationship I have with my girl... Im not "always trying to look for someone better" nor have I ever cheated on her the entire time we were going out and believe me I COULDVE.

Btw, Im NOT in highschool though Ill admit that this thread does portray that of me, not because of what happened but this discussion is just ridiculous and I shouldnt have posted so much...

Im almost 21 years old, University and believe that I know a enough girls that you losers have probably only seen in magazines and on tv but Ive never once given my gf a reason to question my honesty or trust. I dont know if any of you nerds have ever even been in a relationship but Im 21 years old, this isnt some walt disney movie, Im not getting married... wtf?!

Regardless of whether I have a gf, Im still gonna go out to clubs and dance and hang out with othewr people. She understandsa that as would anybody else, that doesnt mean Im gonna cheat on her.

I really dont know what I wouldve done if I really did meet the person in the picture, I cant say but it doesnt matter. I can say that its fucking proposterous for a 15 year old girl to do something like this to her sisters boyfriend and if any of you were in my position youd be mad heated too!

I posted cause the scenario seemed more than a little obsurd.

Fuck this thread.

Bye.

Last edited by am01ne on Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:21 am
am01ne

Reggie wrote:
Hahaa...only on the Non-Prophets message board could this become an ethical debate.

Whatever he "should" have done or what his girlfriend's sister "should" have done, the fact is that they both told some fibs, and ultimately made for a good story on the internet. No one got physically hurt, it's not like amo1ne left his three kids and a house in the suburbs to run away with the babysitter...I mean, this whole scenario could have unfolded on "Growing Pains" and we would have eaten it up with a spoon and asked for seconds (unless it was the later seasons where Kirk Cameron became a moral crusader, that show really fell off).

So instead of crying about amo1ne's "cheating", why not laugh it off as another anecdote about a guy you barely know, concerning people you have never met? The whole thing strikes me as a "sucks for you, dude!" scenario. I guess you really can't spell "internet" without "intolerance" (minus the "-olerance").

Man you truly are the voice of reason. Props.
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:22 am
Random Sample

I read the transcription, and your girl's little sister is a fucked. She has to have some other motive for doing this than just to see if you would be true to her sister. That is bullshit. But I think secretly that your girl's 15 year old sister wants you. I think that is why she is trying this shit.

And what said that you were going to do anything. It wasn't like you were going to pick up some slut and go and bang her. You were just being curious. If I had a girlfriend, I would have went. Just to see who the hell it was. I don't think you would have done anything am1one, until she came after you. See women always got to play games and shit. No wonder our minds are all fucked up.
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:35 am
princess

^^ it's because all kids do is watch jenny and ricky lake and maury and they learn their sneaky techniques from there to "catch cheating lovers"
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tr3nt0n

ooh shes ashton and you got punk'd. but seriously though, post the hot girl's pictures.
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:01 pm
pakilicious

i say fuck relationships, get a blow up doll
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:07 pm
Jesus Frank

tr3nt0n wrote:
but seriously though, post the hot girl's pictures.

yeah man, that's what i'm saying too
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:12 pm
am01ne

She took down her profile but Ill check Clubzone.com and post the pic, I think I saw more than one of her with different girls. Im just going out for dinner with my gf now tho, Ill post it tonight...
Post Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:56 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next