Search
Register
Last night really sucked..
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

am01ne

no revenge, fuck her. i dont wanna look at her again. im not even passing by her rest if shes there.

i saved a yahoo convo that i my sister had with her last night. ill post it later. or not. ill see if i really care.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:09 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

It is ridiculous dick thinking like this that has made women not trust me when I tell them I understand their pain better when in their vagina.

I can't even believe you tried to tell me you weren't cheating. Technically, TECHNICALLY you didn't... but you met her with every intention TO cheat. You are a shady liar to your girl and now you are trying to bullshit me???

You aren't ready for relationships dude, just bang broads. But dont tell me you did nothing wrong and you are the victim.... fuck that.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
prolifik

SneebDotCom wrote:
It is ridiculous dick thinking like this that has made women not trust me when I tell them I understand their pain better when in their vagina.

Yeah, a female would NEVER do this, because we all know that females NEVER cheat.

What the fuck planet you from boy? I know it's un-pc in this vaginized society to even dream of a female ever cheating, but both sexes cheat in equal proportion. Thats some reality right thurr.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:40 pm
JTP

am01ne wrote:

what was the point of this?? what did it prove??

nothing. this is stupid. i shouldnt have even posted this but i wanted to vent this morning cause i couldnt get this out of my head.

It proves a lot to the girl that you're with. It shows her that you can be dishonest and that you can't always be trusted.

You deserve to be stewing over this for your own stupidity. It's time for a little reflection time to find out why you have no self-control. Imagine how your girlfriend feels. It's astounding that you don't seem to realize how selfish you're sounding.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:43 pm
am01ne

SneebDotCom wrote:
I can't even believe you tried to tell me you weren't cheating. Technically, TECHNICALLY you didn't... but you met her with every intention TO cheat. You are a shady liar to your girl and now you are trying to bullshit me???

How the hell do you know what my intentions were and regardless, thats not the point! There was no girl, the entire scenario was fabricated and you call me a liar...

I got cornerd into this meaningless ploy by a stupid little kid.

Here's that convo, if you dont care about this teeniebopper yahoo message girl conversation than ignore the rest of this post. I only got through the first half, I told my sister to save it cause I wanted to know what this bitch was thinking...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cristina says:
hello

ɰ!$∞ The number one thing that kills all teens is boredom!! ɰ!$∞ People fall into a brainwash from music videos!! says:
hey cheese ball wtz up?

Cristina says:
so what happend tonight?

ɰ!$∞ The number one thing that kills all teens is boredom!! ɰ!$∞ People fall into a brainwash from music videos!! says:
what do u mean

Cristina says:
u know

were u the one one the phone with oliver

Cristina says:
when

k what r u talking about lolol

i'm confused

Cristina says:
what do u think im talking about

Cristina says:
Im

i meet my friend

Cristina says:
whos ur friend oliver?

lol no amy

Cristina says:
can i know why u did that

do u know about italiangirlmtl

Cristina says:
ya thats what im talking about

Cristina says:
and what the hell is that

Cristina says:
?

nothing i dunno i dont want to talk about that just uet sry i'll tell u like tomorrow or something

sry its confusing

Cristina says:
ok wait

Cristina says:
first of all is was me adam and marco
Cristina says:

i was there

Cristina says:
and i dont know why u would do that

u were where, downtowm

Cristina says:
no on the chat

ohh

Cristina says:
ya why did u do that

i was curious

k but hold on i dont think u know the full story and i know i'm sounding llike a bitch but i dont want talk about this yet just wait till tomorrow come on and i'll explaine

sry'

Cristina says:
i know wathappen

Cristina says:
u dont understand how i feel right now

Cristina says:
so can u just explain

i feel like shit now cuz i didn't wan tto do it but i just wanted to know how oliver really felt to lay thats all

Cristina says:
why would you even get the idea to do something this tupid? so u could mess things up

i didn't make up the account just to get him it all started out as fun with my friend amy

Cristina says:
ya really fun

Cristina says:
why would u do that to my brother

ɰ!$∞ The number one thing that kills all teens is boredom!!ɰ!$∞ People fall into a brainwash from music videos!! says:
i know but why did he talk to me that way and why did he show up

Cristina says:
it really isint funny

i know that

Cristina says:
because mayb ur the one who was offering to meet up with him

Cristina says:
i was there and i read the whole thing, you told him you wanted to meet him. after he said no how many times.

so he said thatb lay wasn't his girlfriend and that he would be welling to meet up

Cristina says:
ya it was adam ur the one who doesint know the story

what do u mean it was adam

Cristina says:
me adam and marco where there on the chat

so oliver still showed up to meet a girl when he was in a relationship, just wait don't get me wrong i like oliver alot and well at first i was just playting around wioth him and shit but then when he said he was looking for a serious relationship i was like what?? and b4 that he said he didn't have a gf... sooo i just pertended to be italiangirlmtl and see how far oliver would really go and well

i dunno i didn't want him to show up so bad because i like him and i though that he was just playing with me on the cp and that it but

Cristina says:
CAN I KNOW WHERE IS IT UR PLACE TO DO THAT?

i dunno i just dont think he should have showed up
Cristina says:
i dont think u should have done that what if i did that to layla

i'm lays sis and well i wanted to know if oliver is truthfull to her , i only did it to see if oliver would fall for it and well i would care if u did it to lay cuz i know she wouldn't have show up

wouldn't**

Cristina says:
How do you know. would layla do that to your boyfriend

no i know she would show up

wouldn't

Cristina says:
u shouldint even have thought about doing somrthing like this

oliver should have told layla about this whole thing

Cristina says:
why

Cristina says:
?

Cristina says:
what are u trying to do wheres it your place to get involved and cause problems and determine what my brother should have said to HIS girlfriend

cuz he is after alll meeting another girl behind her back

see its true

Cristina says:
and what are u doing beind eveyones back

u didn't know how to ans

Cristina says:
what are u saying

Cristina says:
??

Cristina says:
Thats not my business to answer and its not your business to question.. thats really kool what u did

so what i did nothing wrong all i did was test olivers honesty and well he should have gone to meet some girl without telling lay

didn't**

Cristina says:
where is that ur place????

Cristina says:
i dont understand u should have never done that

Cristina says:
u dont think that what u did is wrong?

this was never even sopposed to happen i just got curious and shit and then oliver started getting serious and shit so i just played alone, what if it wasn't meet that he was going to meet , what if he was going to really meet another girl looking for a serious relationship behind my sisters back, that is what he was going to do he didn't know it was me.... how would that have been far to lay

no i dont thinbk what i did was alal that wrong

Cristina says:
ok first of all theyr relationship is non of our business

dont get me werong i like oliver alot well i was waiting there i was wishing so much that he would show or that he would have called lay and have been like listen lol i'm going to meet this chick that i meet on the net to have some funa dn just see if she would actuallly ........

Cristina says:
and u playing a dirty fukin trick like that makes me sick

Cristina says:
ya it really shows how much u like oliver

Cristina says:
acting like a little undercover spy

Cristina says:
Trying to cause unnecessary problems

i know its bad but just try to understand my point of view lets say u weree going out wih someone u would want to know if that guy would be seeing other girls, and plau i never even told lay about this i told oliver to telll her because he should have in the friest place

Cristina says:
Its not your business! why would u even think of that

i do like oliver

Cristina says:
dont u feel bad?

i do

Cristina says:
then stop acting like ur right

really bad

but u dont get it he went to see another girl out of his own willl.... and he never told lay about so that is considered cheating

i would like to know if my guy was cheating on me

Cristina says:
ok well i guess u dont understand that i said it was adam and me, and meeting other girls is not cheating

Cristina says:
Its not even my place to say tho

and oliver and oliver should up

he should of told me=italiangirl that that was his gf and he should of never went

Cristina says:
what u did was stupid lets just leave it at that

Cristina says:
did layla know about this?

no lay didn't know about this i told oliver to tell her, plus i know that this was kinda stupid but laay is my sis and i just wantted to know if he really liked her enough not to show

Cristina says:
oliver even said he knew it was one of u guys

Cristina says:
wtvr u caused some stupid shit for no reason

ya but that doesn't even really matter cuz he still showed up, what if it wasn't me what if it was the other girl he would have been out wih other girl

Cristina says:
ok it was still non of ur business

Cristina says:
u should have never done that

Cristina says:
and u know it

i know but he should have never showed up

Cristina says:
is my brother there?

no i'm at amys

Cristina says:
the only reason im holding myself back from telling ur ass off is because i have respect for layla unlike u who has no respect for my brother

what the hell, i have respect for oliver i like him so much his been soo gd us and shit but i didn't even mean to do this it just got so serious and crap so i was questioning olivers honesty for lay so i decided to do it... it was nothing agaist him i just wanted to make sure that he wouldn't see other ppl behind my sis back

2 us**

Cristina says:
ok wtvr u keep saying the same thing ... ne ways ]

just yell at i dont care i know what i did was stupid but i dont care i luv my sis and i just wanted to make sure nothing bad would happen to her

Cristina says:
i understand what ur saying but what u did was really weird i dont know why u though of that

u keep saying the same 2 so i dont know waht u saying

i though of it as soon has oliver started to think about actually meeting this girl

Cristina says:
this girl is u

i know that

Cristina says:
ne ways i g2g talk to u later

but he didn'yt

Cristina says:
bye bye

later

------------------------------------------------------

Man this is embarassing... I donbt even fucking care. Just know that this caused a LOT of fucking stress that Im still dealing with. I was up all night and morning yelling and fighting. Whatever, Im going to watch the muppet movie and make some noodles.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:45 pm
am01ne

One last thing, this girl knows I dig Italian chicks cause Im always joking about that cause of one of my grils friends thats really fine so in her profile she puts as her activities "cooking, shopping and playing soccer" and she even asks her friend to tell her some Italian words to try and trick me. Than she starts talking like a moron, "Me, I did bla bla". Shes a fucking piece of shit. Fuck her.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:49 pm
am01ne

JDiesel wrote:
am01ne wrote:

what was the point of this?? what did it prove??

nothing. this is stupid. i shouldnt have even posted this but i wanted to vent this morning cause i couldnt get this out of my head.

It proves a lot to the girl that you're with. It shows her that you can be dishonest and that you can't always be trusted.

You deserve to be stewing over this for your own stupidity. It's time for a little reflection time to find out why you have no self-control. Imagine how your girlfriend feels. It's astounding that you don't seem to realize how selfish you're sounding.

dude, I never said I didnt do ANYTHING wrong. I should have told her but whatever its not the issue anymore. Im sure she feels bad, I know she does cause I was up all night listenbing to her tell me about it. aarggh... forget it. I really posted this to vent, I dont feel like discussing or defending this anymore cause I dont really care what anyone thinks of my relationship, I just thought this was a fucked up thing.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:53 pm
The_Human

am01ne wrote:

I never asked her to meet up, I never even instigated the conversation. She did!!

That should have been your first clue, but that doesnt matter anymore.

YOU FUCKED UP, YOU GOT CAUGHT.

Sorry to lay it on so thick but its ALL YOUR FAULT.

I like you though, so I hate to see somebody go through this.

As soon as your girlfriend sees that your actually sorry for the way you made her feel, and not mad at her sister for the way she made you feel, then you guys can start to work it out.

Until then, you girlfriends got a lot more crying to do.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:02 pm
princess

hey i'm sorry that you're going through this. people that butt in for no reason can suck a big fat cock. your girl will get over it -- but that sucks that her sister had to test you, i hope you havn't done something in the past to let her do this. If this ever happened to me and my man... I would totally be heated of course. But if your girl loves you she will stay with you, you have to expect drama for a week, but don't worry she will get over it. YOU JUST CAN'T DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO HER EVER AGAIn.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:06 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Petrouchka Rasputin

You realize if your relationship continues, she could use this against you anytime she pleases, even years from now, right? Unless she's incredible, you'd probably be well-advised to move on.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:09 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

My mind is reeling at the denial processes going on here.

First of all... to the guy who quoted what I said and then said "oh yeah, like girls DONT cheat????" that is not a fucking response. I never said girls dont cheat, I said it was dick thinking like his that fucks it up for us that arent lying little weirdos who look at hot girls as conquests.

HERE IS MY PROOF. AMO1NE, IF SHE WASNT THE HOT GIRL IN THE PIC AND A FAT UGLY GIRL, WOULD YOU HAVE MET HER? NO. YOU WANTED TO FUCK AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS. YOU WERE NOT THINKING OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AT ALL AND IF SHE WERE SMART SHE WOULD TELL YOU TO EAT SHIT.

I cant believe you people are even considering his side to this, it is unbelievable. Yes, what the girl did was totally fucked... buit guess what?????????????? She was 15. Little kids do shit like this. If you were a cool guy you would have said "damn, you are hot, but i have a girl, sorry" you didnt. you lied. you are a liar. end of story.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:12 pm
princess

like they say.. curiosity killed the cat.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:13 pm
tinkleDRINKER

SneebDotCom wrote:
My mind is reeling at the denial processes going on here.

First of all... to the guy who quoted what I said and then said "oh yeah, like girls DONT cheat????" that is not a fucking response. I never said girls dont cheat, I said it was dick thinking like his that fucks it up for us that arent lying little weirdos who look at hot girls as conquests.

don't listen to this fucking kid - i sense the kind of "jock" envy that could only be felt by a guy who never got laid in high school. trust me kid - lying womenizers aren't the reason your not getting laid
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:24 pm
LuvSpeakeasy

i know this was said before but... HAHAHA. you idiot. you're lucky your girl didn't drop you right after she found out. WHY are you in a relationship with her? little boys can't handle relationships.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:28 pm
Sarcastro

ya seriously Sneeb relax. It's true am01ne didn't do the most faithful thing ever but he's young (i assume) he's not married and he's human, he's bound to make mistakes, especially when it has to do with sexy girls.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:30 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next