Search
Register
Last night really sucked..
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

am01ne

Last night really sucked..  Reply with quote  

Listen to this...

I was watching tv with my sister a few days ago and I log into my yahoo account and notice I have a private message from this girl Orelia or something like that. I read it and it says that she saw the pic in my profile and thinks Im really cute and shes from Montreal too, bla bla bla and wants to chat, so I sent her a pm back and told her to instant message me next time shes online. I checked out her profile pic and there were these 2 fucking gorgeous girls but it said clubzone in the top right corner which had me skeptical of whether it was real at first but since thats a club in Montreal and Ive seen other friends and people I know featured on websites of local clubs, I figured they just snapped a shot of her and her friend one night since theyre so fucking beautiful.

Anyways, the next day my sisters on yahoo and this girl instant messages me so I get on and start talking to her and asked her whether the picture was real, etc and which girl she was in the pic and it turned out she was the reeeally hot one. We chatted for a bit and she said she really wanted to meet me, but I have a girlfriend who Ive basically been with for over a year now so I wasnt sure what to do.

This girl was so fucking hot and my 2 friends who stopped by the other day were pushing me to go out with her and try to do whatever, at least for them since they thought her friend was really nice and wanted to try to get us to all go to this lounge on Thursday night. I kept saying I dont know cause I was pretty busy all week with work and really, I had plans to go out with my girlfriend the other day, etc. but this girl kept insisting we meet up.

She asked me if I had a girlfriend and obviously I said no. We talked for like another half hour and finally I told her I had to jet cause she was saying stupid things and I was getting sick of chatting on my computer so I just said we'd meet up downtown outside the Paramount movie theatre Tues at 5:30 (yesterday) and told her what Id be wearing, etc. She was telling me she wanted to go for coffee or somewhere where there'd be a lot of people since she didnt know who I was and wanted to be safe, she also didnt want to take my car so I said wed meet up and decide what we were gonna do.

Anyways I got out of yahoo and called up my friends and told them to say that I was going out with them that night in case anybody asked cause thats what I told my girlfriend. Tuesday comes along, the afternoon... I flex from work and rush home to shower and get ready. Im pretty excited and called my friend from my cell as Im leaving the house to go meet this chick and Im saying she better not be a liar and that really better be her in the picture and not some fat ugly nerd, etc and we're joking around for 10 minutes as I get there and look for parking. Done.

I get out of my car and walk around the corner to stand outside Paramount and at first I see this girl who's wearing a red shirt like this Orelia chick described, standing by herself on the street, but she looked ugly and I was getting aggravated that I wasted all this time, etc if this girl was a liar and that was really her. Finally she got into soembodys car and I was relieved. Im still standing around, waiting 5 minutes, 10 minutes, so I decide to go walk inside and see if shes waiting there and if not, fuck it I was leaving...

I open the doors, take 2 steps into the Paramount and who do I see... my girlfriends fucking obnoxious 15 year old sister standing there looking at me. I almost choked. I walk up to her like "I fucking knew it" cause I sorta had a feeling that somebody pulled a scam like this since it seemed too good to be true and she looks at me and in this fucking disgusting voice that made me just wanna grab her neck and squezze it, she says "I'm really sorry, I dont want to look like a bitch but me and my friend pm'd you as a joke the other night but when you said that you didnt have a girlfriend, I wanted to see what you'd do. I didnt think youd actually show up. I just want you to know that if you dont tell Layla, than Im gonna tell her tomorow and I saved all our convos and everything."

Anyways, thats it. Im not gonna bore you with the details of the rest of the eveninmgs events but I had a bad fucking night and I feel like killing that fucking bitch sister of hers. I was always cool with her, I used to hang out with her and I;d even fart in her face and prank call her when Id call to talk to Layla and this bitch goes and does all this for no fucking reason. I know today is gonna be a fucking shitty day also now.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:14 am
Reggie

You just got played, my friend.

Post that pic of the hot girls.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:18 am
TheRutherglenRebel

oh dear.

Basically it sounds as though your girlfriend's sister is a bit of a weirdo with too much time on her hands. Buuuuut....... telling some random girl you don't have a girlfriend, and getting your mates to cover for you in case your girlfriend asks what you're doing that night, well, you're kinda asking for trouble, dude. I mean, have you never seen that Curb your whatever show with Larry David?
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:23 am
Rhino

You basically fucked yourself on that one. You know those stupid owned pics that all over the internet, well they should make one of you with the expression on your face when you saw the little sister.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:45 am
am01ne

It looks liek she took her profile down but I emailed the picture to my friend so Ill post it when he wakes up in about an hour.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:57 am
am01ne

TheRutherglenRebel wrote:
oh dear.

Basically it sounds as though your girlfriend's sister is a bit of a weirdo with too much time on her hands. Buuuuut....... telling some random girl you don't have a girlfriend, and getting your mates to cover for you in case your girlfriend asks what you're doing that night, well, you're kinda asking for trouble, dude. I mean, have you never seen that Curb your whatever show with Larry David?

I tried to tell my girlfriend that I was with my 2 other friends who were around the corner, we came in the same car, and they were gonna come in and meet us cause they really wanted to see this what this girl looked like and get friendly with her and I said that we were all over at my house when I was chatting with "Orelia" and they typed that I didnt have a girlfriend cause they wanted us to meet up. I said it was mainly for them and I just figured we'd all be friends.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:00 am
mr self distrukt

Re: Last night really sucked..  Reply with quote  

am01ne wrote:
Listen to this...
made me just wanna grab her neck and squezze it...

I feel like killing that fucking bitch sister of hers.

A- you're the rich asshole who sells bootleg shit on ebay and drives too fast from yr girl's mummy and daddy's country estate, so keep in mind i already hate you.

B- you're misogynistic comments above may very well have been in jest or "not serious, dude" but i do not care. you are a stunt. and those comments are straight up and down wackness. YOU are the fucking scum who gets played by a 15 yr-old posing as an internet slut. YOU are the one who needs a chincheck, not some 15-yr old sister doing what 15-yr old sisters do.

C- you're an asshole liar, too. and a poor one at that.

D- "you're too light to fight; too thin to win, now what ya gonna do when i break your glass chin?" -tek
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:48 am
FoJaR

what were you thinking. what were you thinking.

you never should have done that in the first place. (although i do agree that it was a shitty thing to do)

theres always groveling.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:56 am
Random Sample

Guys are always thinking about sticking their penis into something. I would have done the same thing.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:19 am
Wallet Inspector

You shoulda just jerked off to the picture. That's always safe.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:45 am
Sarcastro

I'd feel bad for you, but come on, a hot chick on yahoo chat just randomly messages...what the fuck are the chances at that.

but just explain to your girlfriend that it was entrapment and in a court of law you would not be held accountable, and if your relationship doesn't follow the law's of society how will it ever be able to survive in this chaotic world.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:50 am
Reggie

am01ne wrote:
I tried to tell my girlfriend that I was with my 2 other friends who were around the corner, we came in the same car, and they were gonna come in and meet us cause they really wanted to see this what this girl looked like and get friendly with her and I said that we were all over at my house when I was chatting with "Orelia" and they typed that I didnt have a girlfriend cause they wanted us to meet up. I said it was mainly for them and I just figured we'd all be friends.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:06 am
badmonkey

You have a girlfriend, you tried to cheat, you deserve to be dumped. Now grow the fuck up and learn treat people your suppose to care about right.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:09 am
Sarcastro

"A man is basically as faithful as his options."
-Chris Rock
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:17 am
eimfawcd

in the words of nelson muntz i can only say one thing... "ha haw"
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:53 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next