Profile
Search
Register
Log in
smoke weed, keep brain cells. hooray!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

no wonder you havent been yet.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:10 pm
 
avatar



Joined: 16 Sep 2002
Posts: 3418
Location: Republic of Cascadia
 Reply with quote  

cute, but ineffective. you didn't prove anything in this thread. you only impress yourself with your findings. your agenda was served to propagate your opinions, failingly so. you hadn't changed anyone's views on the topic, therefore your proving me, or anyone else, wrong is a moot point. if proving me wrong brings forth some satisfactory feelings within yourself, your posting here is merely mastabatory. and in the field (i.e. the real world) that just isn't good enough.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

also, people feel free to check random's picture at the forum pic site. looks like a superfem trying to be a hard ass. haha

p.s. dont as me for any more free audio shit. haha
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:13 pm
 
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:
no wonder you havent been yet.


yeah cause I'm 20 and i've been with my girl less than a year...

it's ok, you're done here remember?

peace
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

avatar wrote:
cute, but ineffective. you didn't prove anything in this thread. you only impress yourself with your findings. your agenda was served to propagate your opinions, failingly so. you hadn't changed anyone's views on the topic, therefore your proving me, or anyone else, wrong is a moot point. if proving me wrong brings forth some satisfactory feelings within yourself, your posting here is merely mastabatory. and in the field (i.e. the real world) that just isn't good enough.


you dont need the other side to admit fault in order to have proven something. i showed PROOF, choosing to try to deny it is your right. never-the-less it doesnt change the fact that it was still proven.

dont confuse winning with proving facts. they arent the same.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:15 pm
 
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
hugh grants hooker wrote:
no wonder you havent been yet.


yeah cause I'm 20 and i've been with my girl less than a year...

it's ok, you're done here remember?

peace


check the clit length, it may be a penis.

not that you'd mind.

-----------
also, i want to draw everyone's attention to another fact. everyone's big judgement against me is that i try to insult rather that actually addressing anything. EVERYONE please read back through this and use it as your basis of judgement from this point on. see who it is that tried to keep insults to a minimum and who the people were who added an insult into each statement or even only posted an insult with nothing else at all.

thank you.
------------------

okay, now i'm done.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:19 pm
 
avatar



Joined: 16 Sep 2002
Posts: 3418
Location: Republic of Cascadia
 Reply with quote  

so the other side of this debate was disproven? your argument was stated, not proven. your arguments are judged here by a jury of your peers. like it or not. only one of your contemporaries here has sided with you. not that every pro-marijuana poster here is full of evidence claiming their side is correct, but it seems to me that the ones who are, have more credible sources and stronger cases. nobody is claiming the use of marijuana to be completely safe, just not as harmful as previously thought. but tobacco and alcohol, are equally, if not more, harmful and yet they remain legal. what are your views on that? but if you choose to feel satisfied with your argument that's okay. maybe the scientologists will pray for you to develop a better case next time.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:25 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
mortalthoughts
LAME KID


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 11616
Location: MI
 Reply with quote  


Quote:

ONLY RESPOND TO THIS IF YOU'RE A SALAD TOSSER

now your implying theres something wrong with being gay?
stfu
oh wait you allready did nevermind
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
FoJaR



Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Posts: 1534
Location: VA.
 Reply with quote  

i took a quick look through your source earlier because i had somewhere to go, and all i got was old people taking marajuana as medicine. things that stuck out in my mind: initially, T-cell count drastically dropped, but then rose slowly with time. is your T-cell count dropping a good thing or a bad thing? you tell me? if you dont know, ask someone with aids, they'll tell you. next, one of the women scored "moderately to severely defficient" in one of the categories. however, this was in relation to her PEERS and not in relation to herself before taking marajuana. meaning? they did not do the tests as you claimed they did. (but this also means that marajuana doesnt nessicarily impair you, just that testing was based on the group as a whole)

there was also evidence that marajuana helped ease these people's suffering, however, that is beside the point. the point is, your source is not the magnificent displayer of truth that you percieve it to be.

hit me back, kid.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
tim



Joined: 28 Jul 2002
Posts: 891
Location: la, ca
 Reply with quote  

haha hgh is wack. SO wack.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

but at least he looks like a male. you fuckin 'pat'. haha
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:04 pm
 
tim



Joined: 28 Jul 2002
Posts: 891
Location: la, ca
 Reply with quote  

you're one classy cat.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

as long as i look like what i am, i'm alright. haha
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:09 pm
 
avatar



Joined: 16 Sep 2002
Posts: 3418
Location: Republic of Cascadia
 Reply with quote  

hugh grants hooker wrote:

-----------
also, i want to draw everyone's attention to another fact. everyone's big judgement against me is that i try to insult rather that actually addressing anything. EVERYONE please read back through this and use it as your basis of judgement from this point on. see who it is that tried to keep insults to a minimum and who the people were who added an insult into each statement or even only posted an insult with nothing else at all.

.


hypocrite who only cracks on people when discredited.
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:10 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

timtablist wrote:
haha hgh is wack. SO wack.


sliquid and blunted --- see what i'm saying about the bandwagon jumpers. here's the leader of the pack. haha

he/she's not even in the debate AT ALL, and he/she waits until 'it' thinks i'm done on this thread and then chimes in with a vague dis toward me personally. always personally, so that he/she is sure to not even accidentally hit the topic. haha
Post Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:11 pm
 

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon