Search
Register
I'd hate to bring back a dead thread, but.. (best post ever)
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

favian

i havent heard mac lethal but thats an accurate description of just about 90% of commercial rappers.
Post Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Bles

Just for the record, the point of that post wasn't necessarily to dis you- it just so happened your shitty "color song" is a prime example of what Icarus was talking about.

How your anonymous and hidden faces continue to bolster this elitist morale is the most disheartening thing of it all.

"What was that, last night's reading assignment?"
Yea argue some more about how you're not not forced and contrived, sucker.

I don't give a shit how many old MC's you listen to. You're like a trendy little bitch with an internet personal ad trying to look cool listing who your favorite bands are. I don't think you bit any of these current rappers... of course not... it's just a coincidence that everytime Sage does a politcal song you do one a week later on the same topic with the same points (just wack.) Well, at least you always have those corny sounding little intros of you talking... you get deep on those shits man.

Keep trying to talk shit about what happened in person and flip the script around. Everytime we talk you just say back to me what I said to you last time... sort of like how everytime you battle at Scribble Jam you just say the best lines people used the year before. Oh actually, my bad... you flipped that Brother Ali shit, it was totally different.

"Talk about my tape at least I got a tape" - Brother Ali
"Talk about my CD at least I got a CD" - Mac Lethal

good one bitch.

Act like a tough guy all you want.... stick my tail between my legs? You little shit I won't even bicker about this with you... we'll see how much of a tough guy you are buddy. Are you TRYING to rock a black eye two years in a row at Scribble?

Go e-mail Sixtoo.
dick rider.

- Bles

ps. Your music sucks.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 9:51 am
Jesse

jesus christ, take it easy you galloping herd of four-year-olds.
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:29 am
hugh grants hooker

bles wrote:
it's just a coincidence that everytime Sage does a politcal song you do one a week later on the same topic with the same points (just wack.)

which songs are you talking about? to my knowledge mac's 'political' songs are about 9-11. if those are the ones youre talking about... then yea, big fuckin coincidence 2 rappers made songs about the biggest thing ever to happen in america.
get over it, you think sage was the only one on that day who put his emotions and reactions into a song?
Post Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:37 am

Soul Khansenses

Reggie wrote:
No way. I still say the best post on this board was an IM convo on the Strange Famous forum where some kid ended off, "Fine I like Slug better anyway."

Nah, it was when some kid asked Sage how he could get to some distant Atmosphere concert and Sage told him to "just ride a cock there."
Post Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:46 pm
Reggie

Hahaha...I remember that, Soul, that was hysterical. Another classic thread, though not on this board, was when Sage and Ikon had pretend beef on the hhi.com forums for a day or so.
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:18 am
Beep

Bles..  Reply with quote  

Dont lie, you know you love your boy mac.
On a side note, i think mac sucks too but whatever.
Post Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:46 pm
icarus502
kung-pwn master

i really, honestly have better things to do than be here.
but i just heard about this thread and i'm so tickled i feel like responding.

bless thinks that post was the best in the history of this board? cool. i disagree with him or rather, i don't care one way or the other, but he is the homie and is entitled to his opinion. thanks dude. meanwhile, i'm perplexed that someone would reply to the topic by calling my post 'boring and unimaginative' as if i were shooting all along for 'best post ever' and i'm running behind on style points. get a life. for the record, though, brandon neglected to write that those comments were writtten at least a year ago. and i cared even less about mac lethal than i do now, he was merely an example as i'd just recently heard his 'colors' songs and its unbearable triteness stuck with me, as it still has though i can't even remember the song's title.

so yeah, now that you mention it, i hate mac lethal. but only because he really, really wants me to. i have little to say about him and aside from a couple of songs, most notably the aforementioned one about 'what if colors had a sound' [which might've worked had a better writer undertaken the project, as it were, pure T trash as we used to say back in kentucky], i haven't even heard much of dude's music. but he wants me to hate him and so i do. in fact, if he were in this overpriced brooklyn apartment with me right now, i'd probably smack him or something. he's a clown, an idiot: a nudnik, so to speak -- even if he can quote eazy-e [and good for him, he also likes 2pac and masta ace. someone, this instant, give the man an internet standing ovation! oh wait, adam from pensacola already did...].

and so he says my face is anonymous and hidden. anonymous to whom? hidden from what? i don't have to launch through a laundry list of my formidable accomplishments nor say 'hey we're playing the all asia cafe in boston tomorrow, i hope you come out' nor send out catalog's from our zine distro nor copies of our numerous, and dare i say 'respected', publications to render that claim ridiculous. no, next time mac and i are in the same room -- which could very easily be never -- i'll be sure he knows my face even before he checks the resume.

i hope everyone is doing well. things are beautiful on this end.
lylas,
robert.
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 2:08 am
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

whinge whinge whinge

in related news i cant wait for the knight rider movie
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:18 am
hugh grants hooker

icarus502 wrote:
someone, this instant, give the man an internet standing ovation! oh wait, adam from pensacola already did...].

what are you doing robert?

are you mad at me because i didnt come have dinner yet?

when you get back to pensacola are we still down to braid each others hair at the slumber party?
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:49 am

tie-my-shoe

mad drama goin down yo
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:11 am
Jesus Frank

icarus502 wrote:
i'm perplexed that someone would reply to the topic by calling my post 'boring and unimaginative' as if i were shooting all along for 'best post ever'

hahaha

--

but i disagree with most of the other things you said. city of the green moon, as the song is called, is actually my favorite song from that record. i like the concept, as well as the imagery and atmosphere in it... definitely not trite to me. whatever though, each to his own, as they say.
Post Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:53 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2