Search
Register
Man Hasn't Eaten for Eight Years
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Sarcastro

Lack Melanin wrote:
rae_rae wrote:
my best friends step-dad was in vietnam...and he thinks that the government puts stuff in the water...so he won't drink water...and he hasn't since the 70's.

he drinks miller lite and diet pepsi....and he is still kicking.

yeah the government puts chloreine(sp?) (to keep it clean) and floride (which makes teeth whiter). city water is better for you than poland spring evian fiji and aquafina.

isn't the floride thing just a myth they came up with during the cold war, and people started believing that the Russians were putting it in the American water system because apperantly floride was supposed to make you become stupid.

I think there's a scene in Dr. Strangelove where they make a joke about it too.
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:57 pm
Moolah

Sarcastro wrote:
Lack Melanin wrote:
rae_rae wrote:
my best friends step-dad was in vietnam...and he thinks that the government puts stuff in the water...so he won't drink water...and he hasn't since the 70's.

he drinks miller lite and diet pepsi....and he is still kicking.

yeah the government puts chloreine(sp?) (to keep it clean) and floride (which makes teeth whiter). city water is better for you than poland spring evian fiji and aquafina.

isn't the floride thing just a myth they came up with during the cold war, and people started believing that the Russians were putting it in the American water system because apperantly floride was supposed to make you become stupid.

I think there's a scene in Dr. Strangelove where they make a joke about it too.

It's not a myth. There is fluoride in the water.

I think your reffering to the conspiricy theorists who claim that the fluoride is there not for our teeth's protection but to "dumb down" the population.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2003 12:28 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2