Search
Register
The moon landing WAS a hoax
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Jesus Christ... how old are some of you? How did this turn into talk on moon people? Fuck off. And there aren't any telescopes that can see footprints on the moon... where do you get this bullshit info?

And f you can't figure out why we would fake the moon landing then you need to open up your history books.

The thing that really convinced me was how the moon lander, when it propelled up by a huge rocket force, the ground of the moon didn't move... no dust erupted, nothing. There should have been a big ass blast area where the rockets hit. But it didn't... it just went straight up like it was pulled up by a rope.... fuck that. Then you have all that shit with the flag waving... then you have all those doctored pictures that NASA released....

Then there was that dude who had ths 500 page report on the Nasa spece shuttle being bunk... he went on tv saying they were harraassing him and his family.... a while later the family ended up being hit by a train and the report has been lost forever.

And it was Buzz Aldrin who hit the reporter guy following him.

And dont you find it odd that the hero neil armstrong immediately became a recluse after all that? The man could have been God... he could have made hundreds of millions of dollars just using his fame.... but he didnt. He crawled into a hole.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:25 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city

Sarcastro wrote:
first off, JFK did promise to put a man on the moon in the 60's, he also promised to put one on Mars in the 1970's.

As well if it was a hoax, don't you think the Soviets would have said something even if there was the slightest chance that US actually didn't go to space. It's not like they were chillin in the USSR watching American tv they had the technology to check up on the Americans and find out what exactly was going on.

Niel Armstrong doesn't even say his lines correctly, if it was just being taped I'm pretty sure he'd be given another take....or maybe that's just an ingenious part of the conspiracy (this last part should be read in an extremly sarcastic tone).

2 points.

1. JFK was president for a very short period of time (January 20, 1961 - November 22,1963), he was killed almost 6 years before the moon landing, it seems outlandish to promise a US Mars landing when they were 6 years off the technology to land on the moon.

Man first landed on the Moon in July 1969. You're telling me he made promises about 1970s stuff 7 years ahead of time? A possible 8 year term would have ended before at the end of 1968, long before the actual moon landing date and way the hell before Mars.

2. If the US did indeed fake the moon landing, why didn't the USSR jump all over us and debunk it, who whould know better than them if we faked it?

Brian
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:28 am
yEA-O

with the amount of importance this hoax would of had...I am sure the levels of espionage going on with Russia and USA this sort of thing would of been revealed. I mean like the Russian goverment would not of offered a few million to the janitor who was in charge of cleaning the wastepaper baskets in the warehouse where this false landing occured to pocket some dis proving evidence. I mean our goverment has played the fool on more than a few times, but this seems like a stretch to me.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:03 pm
Jesus Frank

dallasbboy wrote:
Theres a guy who wrote a book about the moon landing being a conspiracy and he followed Neil Armstrong around harassing him pressuring him to admit the landing was a hoax. Neil ended up attacking the author physically.

I saw a video clip of this a long time ago. Great.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:57 pm
Machiavel

SneebDotCom wrote:

The thing that really convinced me was how the moon lander, when it propelled up by a huge rocket force, the ground of the moon didn't move... no dust erupted, nothing. There should have been a big ass blast area where the rockets hit. But it didn't... it just went straight up like it was pulled up by a rope.... fuck that. Then you have all that shit with the flag waving... then you have all those doctored pictures that NASA released....

Those are probably the 2 biggest inconsistancies, and i forget what the nasa's response to them was. Their response to the pictures is that they took hundreds of pictures so a couple had to come out in focus, the no dust thing from the takeoff of the moon landing and the flag waving i find to be the 2 weirdest inconsistancies. But it could easily been explained by the ether winds bearing down on the moon...

On the other hand, they took alot into consideration of the space suits, i forget who it was but if they had gone up in the origional design of the suit, the astronauts would have been blind within hours. So they had to spend a bunch of money redesigning them, or bought the design from the people that pointed this out to them. Although this could just be something to prevent people from criticizing that they landed on the moon.

As for the X-Rays, it should be obvious that all radiation isnt in the form of X-Rays, The reason they use lead plates in dental offices is because X-Rays have a certain wavelength. The radiation at chyrnoble is (correct me if im wrong) In the form of Gamma Rays, which is the smallest wavelength and alot harder to protect against i belive. Where in contrast, the radiation from space, commonly "Cosmic Rays" i belive (i think from the sun actually) are easier to protect against since they have a longer wavelength.

I think this is all a conspiracy designed by the moon people though, to make us think we havent been to the moon when what really happened was the moon people took the bodies of neil armstrong and buzz aldrin and then have since invaded the whitehouse.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:05 pm
Ryan

SneebDotCom wrote:
And there aren't any telescopes that can see footprints on the moon...

i hate to use caps.. but YES THERE ARE.. sorry.
most telescopes are powerful enough to view the moon's surface clearly..
most 400+ dollar telescopes can scope distant galaxies.. how's the moon supposed to elude one?
we can use telescopes to see telltale "faces" on mars but tire marks and footprints on the moon blah blah blah you catch my drift?
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:57 pm
sextilliondollarman

Machiavel wrote:

As for the X-Rays, it should be obvious that all radiation isnt in the form of X-Rays, The reason they use lead plates in dental offices is because X-Rays have a certain wavelength. The radiation at chyrnoble is (correct me if im wrong) In the form of Gamma Rays, which is the smallest wavelength and alot harder to protect against i belive. Where in contrast, the radiation from space, commonly "Cosmic Rays" i belive (i think from the sun actually) are easier to protect against since they have a longer wavelength.

I think this is all a conspiracy designed by the moon people though, to make us think we havent been to the moon when what really happened was the moon people took the bodies of neil armstrong and buzz aldrin and then have since invaded the whitehouse.

hmm
so...its "divide and conquer" then..
conspiracys are made to get people to "draw lines" and argue and discuss..damn moon people are smart...but like i said before..i believe man has made it to the moon..but what the people saw was total bull
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:08 pm

sextilliondollarman

Ryan wrote:
SneebDotCom wrote:
And there aren't any telescopes that can see footprints on the moon...

i hate to use caps.. but YES THERE ARE.. sorry.
most telescopes are powerful enough to view the moon's surface clearly..
most 400+ dollar telescopes can scope distant galaxies.. how's the moon supposed to elude one?
we can use telescopes to see telltale "faces" on mars but tire marks and footprints on the moon blah blah blah you catch my drift?

sorry ryan but no one yet has made a telescope on earth that can see "footprints" on the moon or a damn flag...last i heard japan is making a big enough telescope that will..next year if all goes well..and the shots of mars were from space.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:11 pm

Ryan

so how would one explain it being preset on my meade?

the picture of mars was taken from space, yes.. but i'm also typing from space..
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:16 pm
sextilliondollarman

there was a documentary that told of a program that japan is working on a telescope that will prove if the moon landing is real or not. take it or leave it...it was on tv.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:27 pm

firefly

Re: The moon landing WAS a hoax  Reply with quote  

SneebDotCom wrote:
If you don't think so, you are a sucker.

Sure there, you wannabe freemason.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:32 pm
td3

Shane is the smartest kid i know

but at the same time, he is the kid that scares me the most

;)

td3
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryan

nevermind me..
i was going to back my argument on something i was wrong about..
and i just got confused from there on out..
yeah. shut up.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:17 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Yeah, I was about to say that if they had recently made a telescope that powerful without me knowing then there IS NO DEBATE. You just look into it and find the flags and the leftover crap nasa suposedly left there.

If this story about the japanese is true... then that kicks ass.

The thing with the pictures thats really really really weird is that they had these cross hairs on the cameras... on the lenses... and yet, in some pics, the crosshairs go BEHIND some of the images... which obviously is impossible. It doesnt prove the thing was a hoax, but it proves that they were doctored for some reason or another while NASA swears they werent. This makes them liars. There is no way in physical reality that a cross hair that is IN CAMERA can go behind parts of the image and yet NASA says its ll kosher. So whether it was a hoax or not, its obvious NASA doesnt care about being straight with us.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:23 pm
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

fuckin moon people
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:33 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next