Search
Register
The moon landing WAS a hoax
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

The moon landing WAS a hoax  Reply with quote  

If you don't think so, you are a sucker.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:25 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

this should turn into an intresting thread....
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:27 am
hippo

Re: The moon landing WAS a hoax  Reply with quote  

SneebDotCom wrote:
If you don't think so, you are a sucker.

your mom's haox, SHUTUP!
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:57 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city

I'm interested in what the motivation would be for the US fake a moon landing. All I can think of is bragging rights and making the US seem for advanced than it is. Seems like an awful lot of people to fool and keep quiet though.

Theres a guy who wrote a book about the moon landing being a conspiracy and he followed Neil Armstrong around harassing him pressuring him to admit the landing was a hoax. Neil ended up attacking the author physically.

Theres another guy named Phil Plait who runs the website http://www.badastronomy.com/ who objectively presents both sides to the moon hoax with a clever sense of humor.

Brian
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:28 am
futuristxen

As long as the very top people never talked anyone else that did would be labeled insane anyhow. We needed to look like we landed on the moon to one up the ruskies.

The truth of the matter is that we tried to land on the moon 2 years before and were destroyed by the fiercely territorial moon people.

You can't fuck with moon people. They got technology that is light years beyond what our puny minds can comprehend. Like they could show you what they would use for "rope" up there...and you would be like crying because that's how complex it is.

Also. Richard Nixon was a spawn of satan, and he now lives in that little part of Donald Rumsfield that christians call "jesus".
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:41 am
Nope

hmm does it really matter?

do you celebrate the landing on the moon? does it affect your life in any way shape or form? we can go to the moon now, right? so what's the big deal?

Some kids say the want to be astronauts because of that shit...what's wrong with that? What negative has come from this supposed "hoax"?

if it's true that it was a hoax, that's one hell of a fucking braggin rights prank to pull on the soviets

but who the fuck really knows? I don't...and I don't really care cause if it was a hoax, it's just another example of the american gov't lying...that's nothing new...I can think of many worse ones

this one is almost non-consequential...almost
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:06 am
Machiavel

It would also be alot of dissapeared money if it was all a hoax. Ive read both sides of the argument. All sorts of shit, people saying that there really were moon people. And the moon people didnt want to be fucked with.

i think the moon is actually a hoax. not only did we not land on it, it really isnt there. It is just the wool that has been pulled over peoples eyes for the past 10,00 years.

And if you think about it, in almost all mythology the moon gods are the lest important. I mean, you never hear about Artemis or Tsukiyomi, but everyone knows who apollo is and Amaterasu, right? To further justify my point, we named the landing vehicles that went to the moon after the sun god, how much sense does that make?
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:31 am
Ryan

if you look thru a telescope you can actually see tire marks and foot prints and whatnot on the moon..
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:21 am
MessiahCarey

dallasbboy wrote:
I'm interested in what the motivation would be for the US fake a moon landing. All I can think of is bragging rights and making the US seem for advanced than it is. Seems like an awful lot of people to fool and keep quiet though.

Theres a guy who wrote a book about the moon landing being a conspiracy and he followed Neil Armstrong around harassing him pressuring him to admit the landing was a hoax. Neil ended up attacking the author physically.

Theres another guy named Phil Plait who runs the website http://www.badastronomy.com/ who objectively presents both sides to the moon hoax with a clever sense of humor.

Brian

Yeah, I find it hard to beleive that kind of hoax could be pulled off - at the same time, a moon landing could be a giant political gain FAR beyond bragging rights...the space race was a huge part of the Cold War, and even beyond that...an event with the magnitude of a moon landing makes for an excellent media distraction from other issues.

I still think it probably happened - that badastronomy site is dope, I like the movie reviews.

- Shane
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:55 am
hugh grants hooker

i heard that the moon landing absolutely had to be faked, u.s. had no choice really.

jfk had promised on national television that we would put a man on the moon in the next 'x' amount of years and when that time came... the u.s. wasnt even close to ready for something like that. they couldnt let themselves look like fools to every country on the planet and also to their own citizens.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 7:56 am

sleeklegend

hugh grants hooker wrote:
i heard that the moon landing absolutely had to be faked, u.s. had no choice really.

jfk had promised on national television that we would put a man on the moon in the next 'x' amount of years and when that time came... the u.s. wasnt even close to ready for something like that. they couldnt let themselves look like fools to every country on the planet and also to their own citizens.

Right, but I don't think possible embarassment would necessarily cause a hoax to be invented.

I mean, in that case, the US government would make up some video of UN officials actually finding WMD's...

Hm.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:06 am
hugh grants hooker

they already are working on making up WMD bullshit. they are calling them "mobile labs". HAHA!

when they showed one on tv... it was a fuckin mini-van with a 1 beeker and 1 fuckin bunson burner in back. haha... what kind of pussy ass weapon would that be making? haha

bush and his street gang are getting desperate.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:26 am

sleeklegend

hugh grants hooker wrote:
they already are working on making up WMD bullshit. they are calling them "mobile labs". HAHA!

when they showed one on tv... it was a fuckin mini-van with a 1 beeker and 1 fuckin bunson burner in back. haha... what kind of pussy ass weapon would that be making? haha

bush and his street gang are getting desperate.

yeah, that's kind of what I was referring to...

fucking bullshit
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:42 am
sextilliondollarman

i think "man" has been to the moon..but what the people saw on tv was bullshit...the usa had to claim that they landed on the moon..the cold war and all...the american dream and all...russia were afraid of the radiation that came from going to the moon..russia wasnt dumb..they started the whole race in the first place. one quote that i remember some guy saying about the moon landing..he said something to the effect of "if those space suits that are suppose to protect the astronauts are so good..then why do normal people who go to the dentist have to wear a heavy lead protector when getting x-rays...he continued to say that he wants to see nasa astronauts suit up and clean out chernobyl. big brother is up in space..ready to take us on their slave ships.

earth is a wack place to be..fuck the world
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:07 am

Sarcastro

first off, JFK did promise to put a man on the moon in the 60's, he also promised to put one on Mars in the 1970's.

As well if it was a hoax, don't you think the Soviets would have said something even if there was the slightest chance that US actually didn't go to space. It's not like they were chillin in the USSR watching American tv they had the technology to check up on the Americans and find out what exactly was going on.

Niel Armstrong doesn't even say his lines correctly, if it was just being taped I'm pretty sure he'd be given another take....or maybe that's just an ingenious part of the conspiracy (this last part should be read in an extremly sarcastic tone).
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:20 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next