Search
Register
Why do girls wear makeup and perfume?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Nope

RandomSurge wrote:
hugh grants hooker wrote:
yes, number 1 was that it was invented by the french. it had shit to do with number 2. and number 2 was way wrong and dumb. now THAT was ignorant.

I'm actually going to have to break this down for you aren't I??? WOW

First, #1 didn't say it was invented by the french...that was before it

You said two was a hygene issue...where I clearly had mentioned why hygene was an issue in number 1. Where does it say that the two are mutually exclusive??

do you know how to say "oh my bad"??? damn...

all of this from a misread of a post?? damn...
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:12 pm
vintge
is vintge vince? vince vintge vincge?

MC Scorpion wrote:
Id rather know why guys wear perfume and makeup.

the gay and lesbian pride parade strolled down the street right in front of my house. i went out to see what the noise was and i ended up chillin on the corner for hours. some of the funniest shit ive seen in a long time.

but the best by far was this dude, he had to be like 6'3 250. he was like a football player type yet he was dressed in full drag, tina turner esque straight black wig, but he was inside a rolling cage like a cage dancer. oh wow, it was one of those skinny small rectangle cages girls dance in,but it was on rollers and he was walking/dancing to "dude looks like a lady" by aerosmith

with the most pure intensity ive ever seen exerted in one man, the steel dance cage rolled on.

id include the picture from my phone if i can figure out where to put it online and how to get it.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:05 pm
bensandoval

i like it when girls smell good

i know a yeast infection isn't an std, it's gross, that's what it is

guys should not wear cologne, it just seems desperate for some reason, i have zero reasons to support why it's desperate, i just get that vibe
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:13 pm
hugh grants hooker

RandomSurge wrote:

I'm actually going to have to break this down for you aren't I??? WOW

First, #1 didn't say it was invented by the french...that was before it

You said two was a hygene issue...where I clearly had mentioned why hygene was an issue in number 1. Where does it say that the two are mutually exclusive??

do you know how to say "oh my bad"??? damn...

i'm seriously learning to hate you. you say the strayest and rudest shit and the whole time you expect me to be polite and you cry when i'm not. well fuck you, your post made shit for sense. i pointed that out and you flipped.
well, haha.
hygene was an issue in #2 not #1. number 1 was a resource issue. you said showers werent available, thats not hygene. thats lack or resources. vaginas stinking (#2) is hygene. done.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:35 pm

Nope

RandomSurge wrote:
from what i know, the french invented perfume/cologne for 2 reasons:

1. they couldn't shower due to the lack of water (this wasn't a problem in france alone)
2. Yes smelling like ass sucks...but vaginas are worse. Especially when girls have their periods.

As far as make up...I'm a big make up hater, but hey, some people get penis enlargers, other boob jobs, others just wear make up. Insecurities go a long way. Eventually something becomes so common place that it's not even about insecurities anymore.

It's ironic, though...cause I always hear people bitching when they see somebody ugly on tv or something "ugly people shouldn't be on tv"

so society itself has a lot to do with it...like girls didn't already have enough bullshit to deal with

I could go down the list of all the things you've gotten wrong so far, and there were more in your last post...but I'll just quote my original post and leave it at that. I guess a little knowledge of european history would go a long way in you not misinterpreting every single thing I posted (more likely on purpose for the single...purpose...of avoiding typing "oh my bad, I read wrong.")

ridiculous...

Last edited by Nope on Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:39 pm
hugh grants hooker

thank you, i was gonna do that but was too lazy. thanks for helping.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:41 pm

Machiavel

RandomSurge wrote:

I could go down the list of all the things you've gotten wrong so far, and there were more in your last post...but I'll just quote my original post and leave it at that. I guess a little knowledge of european history would go a long way in you not misinterpreting every single thing I posted (more likely on purpose for the single...purpose...of avoiding typing "oh my bad, I read wrong.")

ridiculous...

Man, it isnt worth it. Just let it go.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:09 am
hugh grants hooker

Machiavel wrote:

Man, it isnt worth it. Just let it go.

i did.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:57 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4