Search
Register
Gravity Hill: going up in neutral on an inclined hill
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Sevas Tra

Yeh...I live near the "Gravity Hill" in the Sylmar hills. There's alot of post KKK activities up there, from what i've heard. I've been on the hill and the car does kinda glide up. But the only thing that makes it remotley scray is the fact that a cemetary is along the side of the road the whole time.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 3:11 pm
vintge
is vintge vince? vince vintge vincge?

uptown geezus wrote:
my neighbor and i were discussing that it might not even be a spirit or whatever, but probably just that the hill looks like its inclined but its really the opposite.i duno; this is hard to explain.

its like there's this house in wisconsin where its slanted on a hill and when people stand inside, they feel perfectly normal and don't feel like they're standing slanted, but if someone were to take a picture they would see themselves as slanted.

those are legit reasons, but i still don't get the "shadow" i saw, where the hell would that come from?

i think the shit is only unexplainable to the people who are unwilling to make it explainable. i.e. learnignt eh real, probably scientific reasoning behind it.

but shit i couldn't sit here and explain it either so im not trying to sound all smart or something. but you know when you are driving in the mountains, like from kansas through colorodo, and it seems like you are going down this long hill but your engine is still totally stressing to go down. i bet its like that. like even visually it looks like you are going down you are still climbing higher in terms of sea level or atmosphere or something.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:31 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

This is retarded. You saw the "spirit" because your psyche was told of the legend of the spirit. You were WAITING to see a spirit... whatever you did see....your mind turned into a spirit... it was fucking dark out... you were in the bitch seat, thus making you a bitch and so you thought you saw a spirit.
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:28 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
uptown geezus

AHAH, the thing is i was thee only one that saw the shadow, but the person to the right of me also saw it at the same time. we were the only ones that turned around to look
Post Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:36 pm
duke_city

With all the stupid shit people record with their video cameras today you'd think some "Gravity Hill phenomena" experiences would be one of them.

I especially like the ghost handprints reference, a cemetary nearby, KKK activity, and lots of traffic deaths in the area. All this on top of defying the laws of physics with anti-gravity.

Anything else I missed?

Is there some crop formations close by or how about some UFO sightings?

Imagination is a such a great thing, too bad people don't harness it for meaningful shit.

Brian
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 2:00 am
TILTEDmurder

calm down man.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:16 am
Ryan

up here we only have blueberry hill..
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:30 am
MessiahCarey

http://www.weirdnj.com/_roads/gravityroad.html
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:39 am
sleeklegend

Re: Gravity Hill: going up in neutral on an inclined hill  Reply with quote  

uptown geezus wrote:

I kept my cool though as I am known for my calm nature.

Well, I kept my cool, but was thinking about the mysteriousness of it all.

By the way, I was the minor of the whole trip, while all of the other people were either in college or just had graduated from high school. They said I was being a hardass, but I really showed them who was the "real bitch." [/img]

You are just such a cool guy.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:03 am
Sevas Tra

Haha At the the Blueberry hill.

but there really is a cemetary right there in sylmar, thats a fact. the KKK thing is just a rumor. but whatever, its a cool experience, a little rush.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:54 am
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

uptown geezus wrote:
AHAH, the thing is i was thee only one that saw the shadow, but the person to the right of me also saw it at the same time. we were the only ones that turned around to look

so you are saying you are the ONLY one who saw it... yet.... yet.... the person next to you saw it too? That's an amazing phenomenon in of itself. You have just proven to me that you are a silly fuck... stop speading these bullshit stories.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:30 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
uptown geezus

i knew this bullshit was going to come up. so i'mma silly fuck just because i saw it and you don't believe it? i knew i shoulda never brought this shit up, but oh well.

now i look like a psycho.
Post Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:30 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

No no no no no. You are a silly fuck for sayng that you were the only person who saw it, and then in the next sentence you say your friend also saw it. Geez.
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:21 am
JTP

Actually, he said it in the same exact sentence.

Maybe "was" should be "wasn't".
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:29 am
sleeklegend

he's also a silly fuck for using his story as an opportunity to try to give off the impression that he's cool.

check the quotes i posted earlier.

ya douchebag
Post Tue Jun 24, 2003 9:00 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next