Search
Register
a warriors tail
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

paige

a warriors tail  Reply with quote  

my friend just moved into a new apartment and has been getting letter after letter for, ironicly enough, a girl named page. this has been going on for about a month now. we have NO idea who this woman is, where she is...anything. a few days ago we were curious to see what this was all about. every letter is from a different person, mostly different addresses...it's strange. well, we opened up a letter and found out that she, we guess, liked prisoners...a lot. each letter that we opened, which weren't a lot, was from a prisoner ranging from life sentences to people that are or will be released soon. what sucks about that is, one-they have that address, two-my name is paige and i'm there all the time. hmmm. i might have another crazy person story to tell in a little while. the one letter that we opened up was particularly interesting b/c of all the things this man was saying. he gave some statisics of how many innocent people are in prison, said he was '39 years young, with a warriors tail.' we were like what the fuck is a warriors tail?? he proceeds to explain what it is, which is a mullet!! 'long ponytail in back, short on top...' i was unaware that mullets were called warriors tails. is that common?? anyway-i thought that was sort of intesting.
paige
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:45 am

coma emilio

hmmm.  Reply with quote  

that is pretty disturbing.
time i think to get some extra locks on the door or move house.
Post Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:55 am

Jump to: