Search
Register
transcedental psychedelic experiences accepted by the masses
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

agent 0 0 f

Re: tad rips  Reply with quote  

goldenmean wrote:
yeah, that was a crazy night. i hope my man just says no to that shit. bad trips are horrible.

i wish i had yr drawing of that girl with all the 'E' in her brain. i liked that picture.

ha
where did that go?
picture that is...
Post Sun May 11, 2003 9:29 pm

redshifted

I think that there are a lot of valid points being made here. I agree with a lot of them. Here's my take on it. I have the unique perspective of someone who has seen many a trip and have made it through relatively unscathed. Its hard to say how many hits i've taken as i can safely say i was dependent upon it. I tripped just about every other day for a good year and half. From my experience I can say a few things about lsd. To anyone who says its safe, you are correct. To a degree. If its taken responsibly, by a mentally stable person, with months or years between trips, then yeah, its not going to fuck your shit up. If you were to say, start eating it on your morning toast, well then i'd imagine you'd find yourself gangbanging alice and that creepy cat in some tripped out fantasy world that only you can see. The idea that all these spritual discoveries are nothing more than a chemical reaction? So what? Everything we experience is the result of a chemical reaction so i see them as equally valid and equally as important. No one can deny that there is a physiological response to a foreign chemical. But then, thats sort of the point. To induce your mind to behave as it normally wouldn't. In regards to timothy learys quote "Turn on, tune in, drop out"...thats one of the most misinterpreted quotes i've ever heard. And it fucked up a whole generation of kids.
‘Turn on’ means to contact the ancient energies and wisdoms that are built into your nervous system. They provide unspeakable pleasure and revelation. ‘Tune in’ means to harness and communicate these new perspectives in a harmonious dance with the external world. ‘Drop out’ means to detach yourself from the tribal game.” -Timmy Leary

I cant stand what he says myself, but thats my opinion. Peace
Post Sun May 11, 2003 10:03 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

Daniel Carver wrote:
I believe in the theory of the permanent revolution.

Stuck in mechanized drug induced mentally reciprocating loops.

You asshole. It's not worth the time to refute everything you've said.

Circles revolve and I hope you're proud of how beneficial you've shown us all that LSD is, I just hope no one out there is too impressionable.

This is the drug dealer nasty and bitter unable to accomplish anything within his psyche and spreading his handicap like a disease. I am McGruff.

Humanity is evolving faster than ever and what goes on in my sober head is proof.

I'm a reverend forever reveling in a buried endevor and never revolving/
The evolution is here/

DC
Post Sun May 11, 2003 10:28 pm
Nope

you're sober??

then there really is no explanation for your utter stupidity
Post Sun May 11, 2003 10:37 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

RandomSurge wrote:
you're sober??

then there really is no explanation for your utter stupidity

Let's talk Surge. What's on your mind?
Post Sun May 11, 2003 10:54 pm
DM

Re: .....  Reply with quote  

djdee2005 wrote:
abacus7 wrote:

Have you ever tried a hallucenagenic? Just asking.....

abacus

Well, then my friend, you lose all validity. I've read and understand all the scientific arguments against LSD, but I think in moderation, and under good circumstances, it could be a real eyeopener. Just my personal eperience.

abacus

No.

And, in fact, that is a weak point in my argument.

The strong point is the scientific fact that LSD is just a chemical fucking with your brain.

WHAT EXACTLY, concretely, did you discover when you did LSD?
Post Sun May 11, 2003 11:25 pm
DM

Re: .....  Reply with quote  

djdee2005 wrote:
abacus7 wrote:

Have you ever tried a hallucenagenic? Just asking.....

abacus

No.

And, in fact, that is a weak point in my argument.

The strong point is the scientific fact that LSD is just a chemical fucking with your brain.

WHAT EXACTLY, concretely, did you discover when you did LSD?

Well, then my friend, you lose all validity. I've read and understand all the scientific arguments against LSD, but I think in moderation, and under good circumstances, it could be a real eyeopener. Just my personal eperience.

abacus
Post Sun May 11, 2003 11:26 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

When are you guys going to realize that djdee is sage francis? JESUS.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 12:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lazy Eyed Pea

SneebDotCom wrote:
When are you guys going to realize that djdee is sage francis? JESUS.

Ever wonder how many of these fucking user names are Sage? I'd say ten or fifteen, but that's irrelevent.

Now...

HEY STUPID! Why'd you call me stupid!?
Post Mon May 12, 2003 8:24 am
MessiahCarey

Wow.

Hallucinigens are dope - but yeah, they can be dangerous.

A "higher level of conciousness" could be translated (for the non-bullshit among us) as a seperate perspective. When you take hallucinigens it alters your perception, obviously, and not just allows but FORCES you to think of things in a different manner than you are accustomed to - for better or for worse (this is, in my opinion why hallucinigens are still illegal, you can't have people thinking differently now can you...). This will lead to seeing things in a different manner (and that's not visually...I'm not talking about actually SEEING SHIT, I'm talking about how you THINK about what you see).

A great example. A rather racist fellow I knew took LSD and after years of defending his position instantaneously decided racism was stupid (and no, he shouldn't have needed LSD for that epiphany, but that's not the point here)...citing "well, I had never thought of it like that" as his reason after the fact.

As far as Robitussin goes...man...I used to drink a bottle a day. Around my parts we would have contests to see who could drink the most. They USED to come in 3 sized bottles, 4 (your "regular" dose - when someone says "I drank a bottle of robitussin" they usually mean this), 8 and 16 ounces. Once I drank 3 16's...let me tell you...that was nuts. Wouldn't do it again, that's for sure.

But I never felt any more suicidal on any of these drugs than I normally do.

- Shane
Post Mon May 12, 2003 8:54 am
Awww Ðämn

i guess it is DXM  Reply with quote  

shane, how the hell did you drink a bottle of robotussin a day? this kid that freaked out seriously seemed schizophrenic after he drank it, and he was having auditory hallucinations (i guess the red balloon was talking to him) and flipped out.

but yeah, whoops robotussin is dxm not dmt. I guess it's related to ketamine.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 9:57 am
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

DMT  Reply with quote  

The thing about DMT, I don't think anyone's brought up in this thread, is that it's a naturally occuring neurotransmitter in our brains. That's why it's effects are almost instantaneous and it only lasts a short while, also it's accepted into the innermost part of the brain, the pineal gland.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 10:45 am
wordsauce

Hellen Earth has a good point.

The U.S. government funded it's first publicly announced experiment with humans and psychadelics in the early '90's. In Dr. Strassman's report, it is stated that the research was done in part because DMT is produced by the body in times of high stress. DMT is produced by the brain in the pineal gland at both birth and death.

DXM and robotussin. I stay away.

DMT definitely changed my perception. I felt like I died almost instantaneously, but I really did not care. The checkerboard that developed over my visual field square by square rushed through my body as I exploded. (This coincided with my vomitting and being unresponsive for ten minutes.) However, while my body was unresponsive, I went on a journey where I cannot explain anything that I saw. Forms almost instantaneously melted as I took my third hit, and I was instantaneously sent into a trip beyond the many mushrooms and acid hits I have previously encountered. The familiar objects I looked at were no longer the same; they had transformed to lose all distinguishable visual cues such as outlines, contrast, and such. Instead, I saw a world of morphing color and wave, a world that is interconnected in ways that are too often taken for granted. I had died and left my body, and my energy had been absorbed by the world I saw. The greatest thing I have gathered from this experience is a new found appreciation for my life. I am the world, whether or not my body is here with me. This reduction in the fear of death has also unlocked a world of possibility that I had been to reserved to tap.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 11:27 am
Hellen Earth
could be a girl. could be a guy.

Getting It  Reply with quote  

Is that website that was posted earlier in this thread, where you can buy DMT, for real? Seems shady. I would definitely like to try it. I know there are legal plants you can combine to make ayahuasca...but I'd prefer to just smoke straight DMT.
Post Mon May 12, 2003 12:01 pm
MessiahCarey

Re: i guess it is DXM  Reply with quote  

awww damn wrote:
shane, how the hell did you drink a bottle of robotussin a day? this kid that freaked out seriously seemed schizophrenic after he drank it, and he was having auditory hallucinations (i guess the red balloon was talking to him) and flipped out.

but yeah, whoops robotussin is dxm not dmt. I guess it's related to ketamine.

I NEVER had those types of hallucinations. Ever. Nor did any of the people who hung out with me claim to have them. It must have been a personal reaction to the drug or something. It was probably psychosomatic. I used to drink a 4 oz bottle on the school bus in the morning so I'd be real fucked up for lunch time...then I'd drink another 4. It was bad...but I could do school....or at least nobody thought my behaviour was any different than normal (maybe that's the key right there...).

It sounds like this DMT shit needs to find its way into my possession, for damn sure. Nobody around these parts fucks with it.

- Shane
Post Mon May 12, 2003 12:02 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next