Search
Register
transcedental psychedelic experiences accepted by the masses
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

yEA-O

what about the DMT "elves"....anyone know what i am talking about..
Post Sun May 11, 2003 2:53 pm
Daniel Carver

Read trip reports about DMT @ erowid.org

Then feel free to order some for yourselves from

http://www.jmarchemical.com/5meodmt.html

I Love You, you beautiful bastards.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 2:58 pm
Daniel Carver

..as far as LSD (lysergic acid amiDe) being "man made", what about LSA (lysergic acid amiNe)? LSA (and cyanide compounds! natural, yay!) are found in morning glory seeds and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds . Take enough LSA and you'll experience effects quite similar to acid. Tinker with a molecule or two and you've got LSD. So does a chemical being "man made" really make a difference? Not really.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 3:06 pm
DM

.....  Reply with quote  

djdee2005 wrote:
I don't buy this "alternate consciousness" and "new level of thought" crap. Its your brain on a fucking chemical. If you inhale gasoline, you're not going to figure out the truth to life's secrets. I'm all for legalization, simply because I don't think chemicals are the gvoernment's responsibilty, but lets get real here - psychadelic drugs are not a gateway to "higher conciousness" any more than any other chemical is.

Have you ever tried a hallucenagenic? Just asking.....

abacus
Post Sun May 11, 2003 4:05 pm
Dee

Re: .....  Reply with quote  

abacus7 wrote:

Have you ever tried a hallucenagenic? Just asking.....

abacus

No.

And, in fact, that is a weak point in my argument.

The strong point is the scientific fact that LSD is just a chemical fucking with your brain.

WHAT EXACTLY, concretely, did you discover when you did LSD?
Post Sun May 11, 2003 4:10 pm

read "tihkal" and "pihkal" by alexander shulgin. tihkal- tryptomines i have known and loved. pihkal- phenethylomines i have known and loved. experience is the essence of life. psychedelics can be used as vessels to epiphany. shamans we may not be, but adventurers of our own minds we should be.

Last edited by avatar on Sun May 11, 2003 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun May 11, 2003 4:43 pm
Awww mn

the worst night of my life  Reply with quote  

I can't believe i'm going to share this.

the first time i ate mushrooms i was out of high school and everything was hunkydory cause i was young, sheltered and i didn't have any real shit to deal with. it was just 'fun' for me, i didn't have any epiphinies or realizations. i was just looking at the painting in my room throbbing for what seemed like an hour but was probably only 10 min. the shadows from my x-mas lights in the room looked like moving vines. it was purely visual, willy wonka type escapist entertainment.

the second time i took mushrooms, my stomach was killing me. it was halloween, and somebody came into the house dressed up as a cop in a pig's mask. this was also after sept 11, so i had been stewing on some negative shit. anyway, seeing the cop triggered the bad trip. somebody turned on the TV and it was a medley of afghanistan war images, home shopping network, and dumb sitcoms. i imagined my stomach was in a vice and these characters of the tV images kept turning the knob tighter and tighter and i was increasingly closer to breaking down. finally someone stopped on Eddie Murph's best of SNL. and it was the skit of him doing mr. robinson's neighborhood ya know: poverty, increasing homicide rate, recession, cold war blah blah. A window into the Reagan era by way of satire. I flipped out and couldn't deal.

it was sensory overload. felt like my eyes were getting raped. and then the next thng i know i locked myself in a pitch black room crying and calling people leaving fucked up messages telling them i was going to die tonight. I wasn't feeling suicidal---i just couldn't get the idea out of my head that i was gonna die tonight, because i felt so shitty and i thought i would never come down. it was probably an hour, but it felt like an eternity and i stiill had a long time to go. my friends were with me, but i didn't want to tell anybody that i was having a bad trip for fear of triggering one with them. The weird thing is that i was still coherant enough to remember people's phone numbers when i called and left these messages. the next day the people unfortunate to have gotten one of these said i sounded concise and articulate and that was scarier because i was saying some really ominous shit in a somewhat dry and sobering manner.

so yeah, i am not going to fuck with this shit ever again. from my personal experience and experience with others. these kind of drugs amplify what state of mind yr in and will dig up the repressed dirt.

i was feeling shitty about the state of affairs and what did i do? i ate a mushroom thinking it would be a pleasurable respite when in fact it just blew up my fears that i had all along to a level that I could not deal. and I can't see myself ever doing it again, because i am such a cynical person and there is always going to be something out there that disgusts me. if anything, that bad trip has only made me more bitter.

i hope you think less of me.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 5:42 pm
goldenmean

bad trips  Reply with quote  

the first time i ever did lsd, i was still in high school. i scored some 'beavis and butthead' hits (that tells you how long ago this was) and i actually bought them on a day where they have people come to yr homerooms and talk about drug abuse. pretty funny.
anyway, my friend and i dosed, and the walls started breathing etc. i was enjoying it. then i realized he was drooling on himself. i asked him if he was ok, and he stood up and punched me right in the face, then ran upstairs.
after i got upstairs, he was face first on a couch, drooling more. i was tripping pretty heavy by now, and was a little worried i might have to deal w/ someone losing their marbles. he stood up eventually, and was a mess the rest of the night, just freaking me out. here were some quotes:
"dont you see that? i cant beleive you cant fucking see that! what the fuck man!"
"that lamp, its a cowboy and hes pointing his gun at me!"
"puddle. muddle. middle. metal. paddle. (repeat to insanity)"
"what if yr mom is on the phone with my mom right now! they know!"
"the walls are all bloody. fuck man."
"shh. do you hear that? listen. no just listen."
etc

i had a hard time enjoying myself while this shit was going on. i got so paranoid i saw my stomach oozing blood, and my skin was all bubbly. after an entire night of this syd barrett rambling, i was so happy to finally go to sleep at 8am.
ill never let that guy touch lsd again. mushrooms are way mellower for me. ecstacy eats holes in yr head. cough syrup is underappreciated.
just say no.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 6:23 pm
Nope

djdee2005 wrote:
I don't buy this "alternate consciousness" and "new level of thought" crap. Its your brain on a fucking chemical. If you inhale gasoline, you're not going to figure out the truth to life's secrets. I'm all for legalization, simply because I don't think chemicals are the gvoernment's responsibilty, but lets get real here - psychadelic drugs are not a gateway to "higher conciousness" any more than any other chemical is.

I did shrooms over a year ago

I learned from the experience...I changed a lot due to it...for the better

It put EVERYTHING in a whole new perspective...and it proved my theory that the mind is more powerful than people give it credit

I had a really bad trip...but I also had some very good experiences...I learned a lot about myself and came to terms with all of it plus things that I had already thought about but had never dealt with

so "higher consciousness" is not far fetched here
Post Sun May 11, 2003 6:31 pm
Dee

I find these discoveries are often clouded vagueries.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 6:40 pm
Nope

djdee2005 wrote:
I find these discoveries are often clouded vagueries.

but you've never done them

so what the hell do you know?

"clouded vagueries"....LOL
Post Sun May 11, 2003 6:48 pm
firefly

Re: the worst night of my life  Reply with quote  

awww damn wrote:

i was feeling shitty about the state of affairs and what did i do? i ate a mushroom thinking it would be a pleasurable respite when in fact it just blew up my fears that i had all along to a level that I could not deal. and I can't see myself ever doing it again, because i am such a cynical person and there is always going to be something out there that disgusts me. if anything, that bad trip has only made me more bitter.

This is where you went wrong. The mood you are in will dictate the type of trip you'll have. So it's not good to pop shrooms if you're depressed, nervous, mad, etc.

I will only do it if i'm in a comfortable enviorment and if everyone one with me is also on it. People who are sober really fuck with my head.

After I had my first bad trip I didn't enjoy my trips too much. Actually, it was only after I smoked that I started getting paranoid. But the problem is that when I'm on the stuff, smoking joints are like breathing in air. And I need 'air' to live. So I took shrooms by my self a few times cause I thought that would be better - BIG MISTAKE.

I've been scared to take any form of hallucinagen for a long time now, but I think I'm going to do it again soon. I hope I'm doing the right thing.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 8:35 pm
agent 0 0 f

Re: bad trips  Reply with quote  

goldenmean wrote:
the first time i ever did lsd, i was still in high school. i scored some 'beavis and butthead' hits (that tells you how long ago this was) and i actually bought them on a day where they have people come to yr homerooms and talk about drug abuse. pretty funny.
anyway, my friend and i dosed, and the walls started breathing etc. i was enjoying it. then i realized he was drooling on himself. i asked him if he was ok, and he stood up and punched me right in the face, then ran upstairs.
after i got upstairs, he was face first on a couch, drooling more. i was tripping pretty heavy by now, and was a little worried i might have to deal w/ someone losing their marbles. he stood up eventually, and was a mess the rest of the night, just freaking me out. here were some quotes:
"dont you see that? i cant beleive you cant fucking see that! what the fuck man!"
"that lamp, its a cowboy and hes pointing his gun at me!"
"puddle. muddle. middle. metal. paddle. (repeat to insanity)"
"what if yr mom is on the phone with my mom right now! they know!"
"the walls are all bloody. fuck man."
"shh. do you hear that? listen. no just listen."
etc

i had a hard time enjoying myself while this shit was going on. i got so paranoid i saw my stomach oozing blood, and my skin was all bubbly. after an entire night of this syd barrett rambling, i was so happy to finally go to sleep at 8am.
ill never let that guy touch lsd again. mushrooms are way mellower for me. ecstacy eats holes in yr head. cough syrup is underappreciated.
just say no.

hahahaha
you gotta tell chris you posted this
hahaha
Post Sun May 11, 2003 9:21 pm

agent 0 0 f

alright i have done lsd(5 times) x(once never ever again) weed(like everyday) shrooms(6times the last time i took them i threw them up on my lawn and a orange color patch of grass was left there for months)
i had 2 bad trips in all
good times
peace

just say NO

more for me then
Post Sun May 11, 2003 9:26 pm

goldenmean

Re: tad rips  Reply with quote  

yeah, that was a crazy night. i hope my man just says no to that shit. bad trips are horrible.

i wish i had yr drawing of that girl with all the 'E' in her brain. i liked that picture.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 9:27 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next