Search
Register
transcedental psychedelic experiences accepted by the masses
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

sleeklegend

djdee2005 wrote:
For those of us with our feet on the ground, bullshit.

For those who are trying to speak on something they've never experienced before...

Shut the fuck up.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:02 pm
natas sevol dog

im going to try to write childrens books based on some acid trips of mine
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wordsauce

natas... good idea...

but too many people have already done that.

Last edited by wordsauce on Sun May 11, 2003 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:07 pm
ObliO

Everybody dies from something,  Reply with quote  

killedbysharks wrote:
ive never taken lsd, shrooms, or anything like that, but every night when i go to sleep i have dreams similar to what a person experiences on lsd and such.

How do you know?who are you to tell someone what god is? Ancient civilizations used to eat peyote and mushrooms, which is basically lsd to reach the GODHEAD and see the spirit world. See the world with new eyes and new self, is anything greater than anything else? no. But it's illegal because if you ingest it enough they know you won't believe their in laws, ethics, murder...yadda yadda yadda

The story is true. From "high priest" i believe. There has never been an LSD Overdose. nor a psilocybin overdose.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:08 pm
ObliO

YOU MIGHT SEE PEOPLE AS ANIMALS HIDING BEHIND CLOTHING  Reply with quote  

OH YEAH. WHAT PLAYS A HUGE RULE IN LSD IS THAT IT SHOULD BE TREATED AS A RITUAL SPIRIT ESCAPE. IF YOU EAT IT AT A RAVE, HOUSE PARTY, CHURCH EVENT, THERES NO TELLING WHAT WILL HAPPEN. YOU'LL PROBABLY FREAK OUT. EAT LSD IN A VERY SAFE PEACEFUL PLACE, A PLACE YOU RECOGNIZE AND ARE COMFORTABLE IN. UNPLUG THE PHONE, KEEP THE TV OFF BECAUSE IT'LL ONLY LOOK LIKE BRAIN WASHING TO YOU. IF YOU LOOK IN A MIRROR YOU'LL PROBABLY STARE AT YOURSELF FOR AN HOUR. NO SURPRISES!!!

So many people think it's a party drug and eat it for the clubs but thats not how it's used, thats how you scare yourself. ALSO...VERY IMPORTANT

DON'T TAKE SOMEONE ELSES WORD FOR THE QUALITY OF DOSE!!! KNOW YOUR SHIT, IT SOMEONE SAY THESE ARE GREAT MUSHROOMS, AND THEY ARE SMALL AND BROWN YOU'LL PROBABLY JUST SHIT A WHOLE LOT. BUT IF YOU KNOW WHAT A PSILOCYBIN SHROOM LOOKS LIKE AND HOW MUCH TO EAT YR IN GOOD SHAPE. SAME GOES FOR LSD NO PURCHASING OFF PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW OR TRUST, LSD COULD BE COUNTERFEITED AS LOTS OF STUFF, LOTS OF NASTY CHEMICALS. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:19 pm
ObliO

natas sevol dog wrote:
im going to try to write childrens books based on some acid trips of mine

"ALICE IN WONDERLAND"

"SPIRITED AWAY"

"FINNEGANS WAKE"
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:21 pm
natas sevol dog

spirited away the anime? cause yeah, i could see that being based on some acid trip. whats finnegans wake?
anyways my books will be completly different from that. i.e. clothes tricking me to escape from my closet, hundreds of glass animals fleeing from my backpack, oceans in the wall etcc... I dont know how i will put it all into an acual story yet
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:35 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ObliO

LSD IS ALCHEMY? Here is a common LSD trip. not the slim shady trippin at the club sort of thing.

Initially I sat in a chair listening to the soundtrack of "Chronos". The time-dilation of the music fitted in well with the initial effects of the acid. I spent the first half-hour dealing with my generalized anxiety simply handling it, not worry much about the physical trembling (normal in the trenches). Subsequently I found it difficult to sit upright and I lay down. The effects were profound ... I recognized the need to forgive those who have harmed me, or are trying to do me harm. Then I had an experience of collective humanity drifting through galactic space. This is our future: collective awareness of the divine cosmic ground of the universe. Ideas came to me regarding humanity's present socio-political situation and our true destiny, which is as described in The Starseed Transmissions. 2012 will be the year in which all humanity is united in the realization that we are all one being, and that our destiny is interstellar travel and exploration.

There was, or course, a lot of energy and power. I understood that I (and anyone else who ventures into these realms) am a channel of vast power, with the concomitant obligation to channel that power properly. I was tempted into vast power-schemes, but reminded myself that all this was to be judged by myself in a calmer frame of mind after the drug had worn off.

The trip had two highlights for me. One I have mentioned already, which was the experience of collective humanity drifting in interstellar space, illumined by the divine source of all. The other came later. It was what is described in Buddhist terminology as shunyata, the void.

My experience of this was the realization that, literally, there is nothing. This seems to me now the most profound teaching of this particular acid trip: the revelation that there really is nothing. This is the plain, literal truth. Ultimately, beyond all phenomena, nothing exists. This is pure Madhyamaka philosophy, and I wonder about the connection between this realization and my prior studies in this area. Anyway, in my experience, very stoned, I looked into the heart of reality and found that, indeed, there is nothing. The whole universe in fact does not exist. It is pure collective hallucination. The whole history of the individual, of the human species, of the physical universe, is all a great, wonderful myth, a dream. But the joy is that we can be a part of this great unfolding cultural history if only we can get our noses out of the materialism of late 20th C. American "culture" and instead raise our minds to take part in the great, ongoing mythic drama of the human species on this planet.

It may be asked: Does not the fact of this unfolding spectable of human and cosmological evolution show that there is something? If there is nothing then how can there be this great unfolding that we see (or could see if we looked)? There seems to be a logical contradiction. Its resolution lies in direct awareness: Awareness on the profoundest level that there really is nothing at all, combined with awareness, at a less profound level, of phenomena. This really defies logic, since logic is predicated on the assumption that something exists. It cannot handle reality, which is that, in fact, there is nothing at all. There are matters here that have to be worked out by subsequent evolution of human understanding.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 12:38 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

Re: Everybody dies from something,  Reply with quote  

Please read this:

This is painful... LSD is a man-made chemical, peyote and mushrooms have been on the earth longer than we have, here lies an incomprehensibly vast difference. Anything you experience on a drug is questionable in credibility, depending on your criteria for perceiving reality...

I've never done acid, I'm petrified to try it, and I know the difference between useful bodily fear and intellectually generated insecurities; for this reason I will never try LSD. A high school peer of mine did way too much and is now in a mental institution where he sees and talks to people that no one else sees. If this doesn't scare you, I don't know what would. LSD is one of the most dangerous drugs in existence. Everyone here please do not do acid anymore.

Mushrooms on the other hand... have given me a fair share of anxiety attacks and encounters with higher powers, telecommunication, etc. They can be very useful. At one time I ate seven or eight times in a couple weeks and had stopped tripping by the last few. I just got sweaty and nausous. Now I know to listen to my body and haven't eaten mushrooms since.

All of the experiences/perceptions drugs gave me are now available without them. I quit doing drugs during a period in which I foud security, inner peace, and god within , all in complete sobriety.

If you need self-exploration, explore your self, not the effects on your self of various drugs and/or hallucinogens.

I will now say that drugs are horrible. However, during the time I was using them five to ten times daily I was positive that they were helping me. I cannot change my perception of the past as it has passed. Even this post is too long for my taste, I hope the messages are clear. If not, I'd really like to share some of the viewpoints I'm so ignorantly stuck on preaching to as many people as possible more in depth, I'm right about everything I need to be.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 1:05 pm
sequence

One time after I drank a three 40's of Camo I had an experience of the collective future of humanity with their pants off in the front lawn trying to do handstands. I cannot begin to explain how crazy all of this seems to me, particularly because I've taken LSD and shrooms before. I've never met Jesus or floated through space after reading too much Jung. I merely remember my friends turning into a variety of animals and lots of swirls of color minus form.

If you can explain to me what 'nothing' is, you'll have accomplished something 3000 years of philosophy and mathematics have been incapable of explaining.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 1:24 pm
Lazy Eyed Pea

"Nothing" is an excuse for the people who can't accept anything.

Buddha's fat and happy locked in his monastary because reality was fucking scary/
Post Sun May 11, 2003 1:41 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

For anyone who uses the argument that shrooms are somehow better for you than LSD because LSD is a man-made chemical and shrooms are natural : Try eating a poisonous mushroom, it's nice and natural, right?

That is an irrelevant argument... There is just as much in nature that can kill you as help you. There are just as many man-made chemicals that can help you as can hurt you. Get your head outta the clouds, geez.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 1:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
killedbysharks

Re: Everybody dies from something,  Reply with quote  

jesusCrutch wrote:
killedbysharks wrote:
ive never taken lsd, shrooms, or anything like that, but every night when i go to sleep i have dreams similar to what a person experiences on lsd and such.

How do you know?who are you to tell someone what god is? Ancient civilizations used to eat peyote and mushrooms, which is basically lsd to reach the GODHEAD and see the spirit world. See the world with new eyes and new self, is anything greater than anything else? no. But it's illegal because if you ingest it enough they know you won't believe their in laws, ethics, murder...yadda yadda yadda

The story is true. From "high priest" i believe. There has never been an LSD Overdose. nor a psilocybin overdose.

Do i need to be on drugs to understand what the hell you are talking about? I dont know where in my post i was telling people what god is, you must be hallucinating.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 2:36 pm
Daniel Carver

"LSD IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS DRUGS IN EXISTANCE"

Alcohol, nicotine, and prescription sedatives do more American damage every day than LSD has done since it was derived in 1942. Each year, alcohol kills hundreds of thousands of Americans, many of them violently. It is a factor in most murders and suicides in America. It is a rare case of domestic violence or abuse where alcohol plays no role.

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide-25 is active in doses so small you can't see them. It's colorless, odorless, and it doesn't show up in drug tests. And you have to be pretty high on acid before anyone's going to notice you being anything but extremely alert.

Does this mean that I think LSD is safe or that I am recommending its use? Hardly. I consider LSD to be a medicine. Hey, this stuff can make some people see God. Now that's serious medicine.

By diminishing the hazards inherent in our cultural drugs of choice and demonizing psychedelics, we head our children straight down the most dangerous path their youthful adventurism can take.

LSD is dangerous but not in the ways generally portrayed. By dressing it up in a Halloween costume of fictitious dangers, we encourage our kids to think we were also lying about its real ones. And LSD is dangerous.

It is dangerous because it promotes the idea that reality is something to be manipulated rather than accepted. This notion can seriously cripple one's coping abilities, though I would still suggest that both alcohol and TV advertising carry it more persuasively than LSD. And of course, if you're lightly-sprung, with previous underlying mental problems, it can leave you nuts.

But LSD is NOT illegal because it endangers your sanity. Halcion has a clinically demonstrated ability to cause violent psychotic episodes, and it's so legal that President Bush uses it.

LSD is illegal because it endangers Control. Worse, it makes authority seem funny. But laugh at authority in America and you will know risk. LSD is illegal primarily because it threatens the dominant American culture, the culture of Control.

This is not a sound use of law. Just laws arise to support the ethics of a whole society and not as a means for one of its cultural factions to impose power on another.

If you think this is a necessary exception, consider that there is a rapidly growing segment in this country who consider big game hunting to be murder. At present expansion rates, it is not so hard to imagine them a majority someday.

So, before you dish out as law your own cultural prejudices, consider what you might one day get to eat according to that principle.

There are probably 25 million Americans who have taken LSD, and who would, if hard pressed in private, also tell you that it profoundly changed their lives, and not necessarily for the worse.

I will readily grant that some of these are hopeless crystal worshippers or psychedelic derelicts creeping around Oregon woods. But far more of them are successful members of society, CEO's, politicians, ministers, and community leaders.

This is true. Whether we want it to be or not.

But the fact that so few among these millions dare utter this truth is, in a supposedly free country, a symptom of collective mental illness.

Some narcissists think they are socially sophisticated because they can take their clothes off and dress like whores and turkeys ready for Thanksgiving.

What fucking progressive people they are.

Are they willing to get psychologically and emotionally naked in front of others by taking LSD?

If you're some fear driven sheeple, or capitalist pig exploitation driven lizard, who is not ready to get in touch with himself psychologically, or socially, then you should not be doing LSD! It's as simple as that! Go smoke some weak pot or have a beer.

YOU! YOU! You should be afraid of LSD, and afraid of us.

WE! WE! We aren't leisure class lizards, who are weak and soft and dainty, fuck with us, and we'll have a fucking October revolution on your monkey asses!

Free your mind with LSD!

Hail Lenin
Hail Mao

I believe in the theory of the permanent revolution

free your mind, then free the world.

P.S. DXM, ghb, ketamine, MDMA, and any other asshole excuse for a designer drug, are for plastic people who want to fantasize they are psychedelic, and fail socially then go back to plastic establishment land. You don't win wars by fighting on weekends you leisure class lizards.
Post Sun May 11, 2003 2:39 pm
killedbysharks

wordsauce wrote:
you cant learn anything about yourself... you can only learn about what the drugs do to you?

NO. you can learn about yourself no matter whether you have been on a fast or whether you have been eating processed fast food every day for your life. you can learn about yourself no matter whether the temperature is hot or cold. you can learn about yourself no matter the circumstances around you.

do not look at your body as an isolated machine that is separate from the world. you are always learning about yourself even when you think you are learning about something else.

if everybody comes to their conclusions from the world around them based on their interactions with the world, then what makes your conclusions, experiences any more valid than any body elses? your experiences are ultimately chemical reactions within your brain. oh, that's what tripping is? oh, that's another experience from the same real world you learn about yourself in...

I agree with you to a point. I should have only applied that statement to myself. I dont know what other people experience when on lsd. I am totally uninspired right now, and can't take this any further. So have a good time. peace!
Post Sun May 11, 2003 2:50 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next