Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Strange Famous Forum
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

Author Message
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll


Joined: 18 Oct 2002
Posts: 4825
 Reply with quote  

This thread is a joke. Sage doesn't owe it to anyone to respond to IM's or Emails or to even have a active Message Board on HIS website. He doesn't need to respond to anyone thru these avenue's but he does quit whining you pussies!. So you think Sage is wrong for posting IM's from random people? too fucking bad your on his website.
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:18 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
hatinphonies



Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 227
Location: el ey
 Reply with quote  

i think frank is beautifuL ;x
is this the wrong thread for this type of comment?
now that you talked about the stuff u dont like about sage and this site let ME talk about what i do like.

1. the simple fact that he signs on.
2. he posts info on his shows and updates them if a change occurs.
3. Answers questions
4. posts his opinions (like hes one of us, when in fact he isn't)
5. brings in interesting information
6. and the most important one of all, gives us something 2 do and a place 2 pour out our soul....wtf more do u want.
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:46 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

hatinphonies wrote:

4. posts his opinions (like hes one of us, when in fact he isn't)



what the fuck is this??

"us"

he's human is he?? just because he can write shit at a level I couldn't even dream of doesn't mean he is in any shape or form better than me or my superior

get the fuck outta here

it's his website....but I ain't about to lick his nuts all the time....even when I disagree with something that he's doing

this forum is also for feedback from his fans
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:30 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
hatinphonies



Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 227
Location: el ey
 Reply with quote  

didn't mean he was superior as in non-human... why u get all fiesty anyway? u wish all these people were paying you as much attention as they are giving him. u want them 2 lick ur ballz and because they're not uve reached a sour status.

respect edina
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

hatinphonies wrote:
didn't mean he was superior as in non-human... why u get all fiesty anyway? u wish all these people were paying you as much attention as they are giving him. u want them 2 lick ur ballz and because they're not uve reached a sour status.



this is definitely not the first time you have assumed something because you have had nothing to say..

spare me your baseless assumptions

sorry to tell you but sage francis isn't any better as a person than anybody on this board...he's not any better than those kids wasting his time IMing him stupid shit

he's an amazing artist...he puts shit out, I listen to it...there's a certain respect that I give to a person that can put out such high quality shit

"like he's one of us, when in fact he isn't"

but how you can say something like this is beyond me
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:01 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
hatinphonies



Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 227
Location: el ey
 Reply with quote  

lol. why are u so defensive to the thought of somebody being better then u?
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

hatinphonies wrote:
lol. why are u so defensive to the thought of somebody being better then u?


who says I am??

my father is a better person than I am

but I don't see how sage is any better than anyone here...do you KNOW the guy? personally?

please enlighten me
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:32 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
hatinphonies



Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 227
Location: el ey
 Reply with quote  

as long as you convinced that little girl not 2 smoke its all good. and by the way the comment was on the music level. i dont see anybody on here that can bust like sage. thats all i meant. hes not like us in that sense. i dont think anybody is superior 2 me or u. i respect your opinion just as much as i respect sages but i value his more.
Post Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reggie



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 5765
Location: Queens, NYC
 Reply with quote  

hatinphonies wrote:
i respect your opinion just as much as i respect sages but i value his more.


POST OF THE DAY.
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:11 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

I value his opinion as well...but if I don't agree with it I'm going to say something...just like I would with anybody else

and in reality, I don't value his opinion on everything more than anybody on this board (there are obvious exceptions, but there are some people on here that know what they're talking about)

only on things that have to do with HIS music and everything that has come to shape THAT

I don't see how him being a better artist than someone makes his opinion on EVERYTHING much more valid than anybody else's though
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:13 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Reggie



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 5765
Location: Queens, NYC
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
I value his opinion as well...but if I don't agree with it I'm going to say something...just like I would with anybody else

and in reality, I don't value his opinion on everything more than anybody on this board (there are obvious exceptions, but there are some people on here that know what they're talking about)

only on things that have to do with HIS music and everything that has come to shape THAT

I don't see how him being a better artist than someone makes his opinion on EVERYTHING much more valid than anybody else's though


Oh, I get it now. His opinion is no more valuable than anyone elses...yet people should have free reign to solicit his opinion without retribution anyway, right?

Just so I never have to be in Sage's position, let me be clear about it: if anyone sends me an unsolicited IM because my opinion is just as valuable as anyone else's, I am going to call them a bitchmade little faggot. Then I might get on some "make you cry" shit.
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:20 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hatinphonies



Joined: 20 Apr 2003
Posts: 227
Location: el ey
 Reply with quote  

lmao. ure horrible
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:24 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

Reggie wrote:


Oh, I get it now. His opinion is no more valuable than anyone elses...yet people should have free reign to solicit his opinion without retribution anyway, right?




no...where did I ever say that?

he makes himself available...it's part of how he puts himself out there...but like I said before...the whole IM thing could EASILY be avoided.

AND...when people "solicit his opinion" it's usually about HIS MUSIC...which sage obviously has more of a valuable opinion on that anyone else

that is something which I had already mentioned...
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:29 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

everybody has to deal with idiots...I had a huge website a couple of years back...I used to get email by the hundreds...I used ICQ and I got contacted constantly

it's not like I have no frame of reference here...the type of stupid shit I dealt with was mind boggling to me

if there was anything that needed to be deal with and was relevant enough, it went on the website

everything else is something that every artist has to go through...even more so if they make the CONSCIOUS CHOICE to make themselves available like he does
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:31 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

again reggie, I'm not so much against the posting of the IM convos as I am of all the things that go into that happening to begin with

he's said it himself, he'll "cut off ties" eventually

the time will come when sage won't be this close to his fans...which is the smart thing to do

I would have done it already
Post Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:24 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon