View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

hugh grants hooker

i knew that was coming.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:01 pm

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Sage Francis wrote:
homophobia and sexism are still cool to perpetuate. Racism is a big no no!

ha.

I hope this spawns a slew of gay rappers out of Brooklyn. that would be lovely.

Lets not forget that racism and sexism are intrinsically different than "homophobia".

First of all.. you can't choose your race or sex... you do choose your sexual orientation though.

I also get annoyed by how manipulative the term "homophobia" is... it's such a defense mechanism... Racism, sexism... these are -isms... isms in my opinion are not good. Buellar quote! Anyway, they are isms... they dont comment on the mind of the ismer... where as homophobia... oh boy, if you have any opinion other than gayness is great, you are not simply an ismer... you are SCARED bitch... you are an unintelligent little child of a human being, who is scared of the homosexuals due to your pathetic lack of intelligence! That empowers the homosexual immedately.

I'm not trouncing gays or whatever... I'm just saying that we are being manipulated to blindly have an opinion on something without ever questioning it like we used to.

Fuck that. Homosexuality is anomalous as far as science goes and I will study it without guilt, even if all my findings and theories point to the fact that homosexuality is spawned by insecurity and an innate need to fit into certain societal categories... which are distinguished in the school system that needs to be completely reformed.

If we reform the school system completely with an eye on advanced thinking and objectivism... I gurantee you homosexuality will drop considerably as if by magic.

That being said... it's a free world and everything we do seems to be based on insecurity and a need to fit in, so if they wanna do their gay thing, then who fucking cares, thats fine. Just don't call me a homophobe if i question that shit.

Peace
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker

i too have always thought it was strange that the term used to express dislike for that lifestyle ends in the suffix "phobia".

even it the dislike you feel toward them is actually fear. well, its really rare you would be diagnosed with a phobia.

phobia is very very extreme.
its the wrong suffix.

seriously though, nobody has that fuckin album by the little white lesbian?
i wanna hear it.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:45 pm

Path

SneebDotCom wrote:

First of all.. you can't choose your race or sex... you do choose your sexual orientation though.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAahahahaha

HILARIOUS.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:54 pm
Dee

SneebDotCom wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
homophobia and sexism are still cool to perpetuate. Racism is a big no no!

ha.

I hope this spawns a slew of gay rappers out of Brooklyn. that would be lovely.

Lets not forget that racism and sexism are intrinsically different than "homophobia".

I also get annoyed by how manipulative the term "homophobia" is... it's such a defense mechanism... Racism, sexism... these are -isms... isms in my opinion are not good. Buellar quote! Anyway, they are isms... they dont comment on the mind of the ismer... where as homophobia... oh boy, if you have any opinion other than gayness is great, you are not simply an ismer... you are SCARED bitch... you are an unintelligent little child of a human being, who is scared of the homosexuals due to your pathetic lack of intelligence! That empowers the homosexual immedately.

I'm not trouncing gays or whatever... I'm just saying that we are being manipulated to blindly have an opinion on something without ever questioning it like we used to.

Fuck that. Homosexuality is anomalous as far as science goes and I will study it without guilt, even if all my findings and theories point to the fact that homosexuality is spawned by insecurity and an innate need to fit into certain societal categories... which are distinguished in the school system that needs to be completely reformed.

If we reform the school system completely with an eye on advanced thinking and objectivism... I gurantee you homosexuality will drop considerably as if by magic.

That being said... it's a free world and everything we do seems to be based on insecurity and a need to fit in, so if they wanna do their gay thing, then who fucking cares, thats fine. Just don't call me a homophobe if i question that shit.

Peace

Shut up.

I'm thinking opinions like these come from "insecurity and a need to fit in."
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 2:57 pm
ObliO

I know people who say they were born gay...will you tell them they are wrong???? Is it wrong to be born with a penis but have more estrogen than testosterone??? Some people are straight than gay then straight again...I don't care I don't think they need to pick one and stay with it forever...

djdee2005
"First of all.. you can't choose your race or sex... you do choose your sexual orientation though."-LAME(no offense but i disagree)
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:10 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I don't feel like getting into a big discussion about this because I want to live in a fantasy world where we are all beyond this point.

Racism falls in the realm of xenophobia
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:17 pm
hugh grants hooker

i'm not taking sides, but just for information.

testosterone and estrogen dont determine sexual orientation.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:22 pm

Dee

jesusCrutch wrote:
I know people who say they were born gay...will you tell them they are wrong???? Is it wrong to be born with a penis but have more estrogen than testosterone??? Some people are straight than gay then straight again...I don't care I don't think they need to pick one and stay with it forever...

djdee2005
"First of all.. you can't choose your race or sex... you do choose your sexual orientation though."-LAME(no offense but i disagree)

I didn't say that, smart guy. I criticized the guy who did.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:25 pm
Sarcastro

SergOne wrote:
yeah I remember hearing about some gay rappers a while back, rainbow warriors or some shit...

were Rainbow Warriors actually gay?

and being catagorized as a gay rapper is like being a black or female comic, it means you didn't have the skills to just be called a rapper or just be called a comedian.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:45 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Now this is more fucking like it....

Bring it kiddies... I haven't dropped tragic science since the old school anticon message board days...

Here is what I want from anyone who disagrees with me... state something besides a kneejerk insult at me. Why is my opinion that you choose your sexual orientation lame and funny? Say something instead of laughing behind a tree. I can back up my opinions with loads and loads of thought... I think you know, whether you think I am cool or a masturbating wanna-be intellectual dumbass, that I will back my ideas up with substance. Bring it at me and make me want to type all that shit out and I will.

Get Joey Beats in on this one, too.... I wanna hear what he has to say... he is the only one with opinion balls around here.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pav

is there an actual science to sexual preference?

i too was under the impresson that it's usually choice.. cause you always hear about people that suddenly become gay and suddenly turn straight..

i wanna see discourse.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:29 pm
Awww mn

sneeb, my childhood friend is gay. we both grew up in similiarly strict asian catholic households that are very traditional and intolerant. I never thought he was gay because he never was effeminate or had the gay accent, but he came out not too long ago much to my surprise. I can't see how he would "choose" to be gay and feel the wrath of his parents (whom he loves unconditionally) and have to deal with people judgin him negatively when they find out. Lots of his male friends have alienated him because theyre scared he's checking them out. why would anyone choose this?

Last edited by Awww mn on Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:30 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Jesus Crutch, I missed yor post... I have a ton to say on what you hinted at... first of all, it is a giant leap of politically correct faith to just assume there is some sort of "chemical imbalance" that is the reason for this.

It is not logical. You don't even go into the realm of SEXUALITY until you hit puberty. Therefore, ANYONE who states "I knew I was gay from the age of 5" is FULL OF SHIT. They are fooling themselves for the sake of happiness... which is fine... but just realize what the score is on that one. Think objectively. Did you think in any kind of sexual terms at the age of 5? No you didnt. Then I'll hear "Oh man, I knew I was gay because when I was 5 my mom caught me putting her lipstick on!"... as if a child has any kind of connotation with lipstick and strict femininity.. to a child, shit, the pope could wear lipstick... (and probably does, but again, thats another thread).

You are not born fucking gay... I believe you can develop in a home where you end up ACTING more feminine than masculine... which, in of itself is ignorant, as you cannot categorize how a masculine person acts AT ALL. Which is one of the underlying problems... we have these set standards of how a man and woman should act... and if a man acts more feminine, from the time he enters school, he will be called a pussy and a homo and a girly boy... and by the time they are 14 and totally mindfucked through years of being called a pansy... they already have a prediliction...

Fuck this... someone bring something at me so I can respond with the realness.

Last edited by SneepSnopDotCom on Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:31 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

awww damn. Okay, you are throwing the David Cross mentality on gayness at me. Which is, ironically, the only time I've ever disagreed with Cross. Anyway... that's a bogus thought when you pick it apart. Why do kids wear mowhawks when they know most of the public will think they are fucking clowns? Because they have an amazing support group of punk rockers that make them feel at home in a way they have never felt before. Your friend has some shit going on and being gay helped it.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT OR WRONG WITH DECIDING TO BE GAY. DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME. I AM SIMPLY SAYING THAT IT IS A CHOICE AND I AM SICK OF BEING MANIPULATED INTO THINKING A PREFAB FORMULATED EQUATION ON WHAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS, WHEN MY EVERY INSTINCT AND OBSERVATION TELLS ME OTHERWISE. THAT'S ALL. I'M NOT ANTI-GAY OR WHATEVER, SHIT.. DECIDING YOU ARE GAY IS NO DIFFERENT THAN ME DECIDING TO WEAR THE SAME SHIRT EVERY FUCKING DAY... WHO CARES? JUST DON'T PULL THE HOMO WOOL OVER MY EYES, THATS ALL I ASK.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:36 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next