Search
Register
Homosexuals in hip hop
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

gerhupsom vanbone

We all know that gay folks get the sh*t end of the stick (no pun intended)
they have less holes too stick stuff in. Bisexuals get the best of both worlds but their arrogant if they think they can just screw whoever. what am I talking about?
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:12 pm
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

Here's my theory... tell me what you think.

Genetically there can be people who are only attracted to the same sex, or only attracted to the opposite sex. Genetically the rest of the people are Bi, but cultural conditioning makes most of these people heterosexual and are only attracted to members of the opposite sex.

This would account for the societies in which everyone had sex with each other regardless of gender, as well as the fact that there are some who are only attracted to their sex.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:12 pm
Sarcastro

my 2 cents, ignore if its been said

first off, over the years they have recognized that there are recurring genetic features in homosexual people, although not proven they are close to actually putting an end to this idiotic discussion.

also if it based on society and peoples choices why do you always hear of homosexuals who are not proud of it, are in the closet and are afraid to tell people, I had a friend all through highschool who never admitted it, and he slept with waaaaay more girls than I did. Also for the arguement of society being the cause of homosexuality you'd have to look at societies where homosexuality is not accepted, but there are still tons of homosexuals within the society (look at any middle eastern country). I knew of a lot of gay people in Iran who would not admit it or who were basically outcasts in their communities because of it.

I could possibly understand if you had said bi-sexuality is based on choice, but not homosexuality, society forces people to join the majority or at the very least a large minority, and until 50 years ago openly homosexual peope were as small of a minority as you could imagine.

Also Djdee, why is it every arguement you are involved in turns to a 10 page thread and ends with back and forth insults?
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:14 pm
nonesuchone

RandomSurge wrote:
I have a question for this sneeb dude...how many gay people are your friends with?

how many of them do you REALLY know?

cause all this "thinking" that you have done isn't worth shit if you haven't talked to the people that are actually gay...

talk to ANY of them...and ask them

"when did you TURN gay?"

that's not even a question...there is no "turning" gay...there's the day your REALIZE you're gay

if you had the power to turn people gay or straight and asked gay people if they wanted to be straight...99.9% of them would ask you to turn them straight...

if they hate being treated like shit, why don't they just "choose" to go straight again? being attracted to people of the same sex isn't worth going through all the bullshit gay people go through

so why did they "choose" to be gay in the first place?

are gay people masochistic too?

I hang out with gay people EVERY DAY...their homesexuality was NOT a choice

PERIOD

Exactly my point.

You seem to know what you are talking about...could it be because...maybe you actually have friends and loved ones who are homosexual? What a crazy notion.

Here I was thinking that just speculating on what gay people think/feel/experience was enough.

Sympathy is not gained through theory.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:15 pm
nonesuchone

Krang wrote:
Here's my theory... tell me what you think.

Genetically there can be people who are only attracted to the same sex, or only attracted to the opposite sex. Genetically the rest of the people are Bi, but cultural conditioning makes most of these people heterosexual and are only attracted to members of the opposite sex.

This would account for the societies in which everyone had sex with each other regardless of gender, as well as the fact that there are some who are only attracted to their sex.

Thumbs up. I concur.

I like where this is going now. Ladies and gentlemen, logic, has entered the room.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:19 pm
Dee

Because sneeb left the room.

Sarcastro wrote:
Also Djdee, why is it every arguement you are involved in turns to a 10 page thread and ends with back and forth insults?

I'm on a total of what...2, 3 pages of this thread?

The ball was rolling long before I got involved.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:23 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

my theory

people were created with sexual desires so that they could reproduce. If it didn't feel good why would anyone do it? your job is to controll your sexual desires, and homosexuality just isn't doing that.

but whatever.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:24 pm
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

creationism eh... its possible but evolution seems more logical to me
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:27 pm
Dee

gerhupsom vanbone wrote:
my theory

people were created with sexual desires so that they could reproduce. If it didn't feel good why would anyone do it? your job is to controll your sexual desires, and homosexuality just isn't doing that.

but whatever.

Are you, perhaps, gay?

I don't have to "control" my desire for men. I just desire women. Simple as that.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:28 pm
hugh grants hooker

Krang wrote:

evolution?

that reaching a bit dont you think?
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:28 pm

Krang
THE ORC BREATH

All i know is that if we can be conditioned to be repulsed by women with hairy legs, we can be conditioned to only be attracted to women.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:30 pm
Nope

gerhupsom vanbone wrote:
my theory

but whatever.

are you saying that homosexuals can't control their sexual desires while heterosexuals can???

cause that's just silly

There are huge misconceptions of homosexuality

the biggest ones directed at those who are "blatant" homosexuals

as if there aren't any blatant heterosexuals

that gay dude that's always flirty with all the guys is no different from that asshole that's always up on all the girls

an asshole is asshole regarless of their sexual "orientation"
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:30 pm
nonesuchone

gerhupsom vanbone wrote:
my theory

but whatever.

Well, let me present you with a fact, and then my own opinion.

[fact]
Humans and dolphins are the only two animals upon Earth that have sex for the sake of pleasure.

And in my [opinion] homosexuals do a hell of a better job than heterosexuals when it comes to controlling their urges. I mean, when was the last time you were propositioned by a gay man?

Or heard a gay man shouting obscenities to another man, while walking down the street?

Just a thought.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:32 pm
Krang
THE ORC BREATH

hugh grants hooker wrote:
Krang wrote:

evolution?

that reaching a bit dont you think?

What do you mean? Gerhumpson said people were created and i was just commenting that evolution seems more logical to me than creationism
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:32 pm
hugh grants hooker

i'm just saying i dont see how evolution is logical at all.
Post Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:39 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next