Search
Register
michael moore at his finest i do say...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

jehu

WELL SPOKEN...  Reply with quote  

Quote:

Excellrec- I understand your position, but just because we can point out something is wrong, doesn't mean we can nessessarily fix it. It's like a car, I can tell you when something is fucked up on it, but I can't tell you how to fix it. But if I go to my mechanic and say, this is what I think is wrong with it, then he can go ahead and make the changes needed. It is kind of the same situtation here. If enough people point out that something is wrong here, then maybey someone who can do something about it, will listen, and try to make a positive change.

EXACTLY ^^^

Post Thu Mar 20, 2003 11:02 am
dirtdog

the crappy part is, you know georgie never got that letter. no one would let him read that. he's like a monkey in a bubble. I can just picture him after 9/11, "now I get to be a hero! we're gonna get those guys! wheeeeee!"
Post Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:29 pm
dirtdog

the crappy part is, you know georgie never got that letter. no one would let him read that. he's like a monkey in a bubble. I can just picture him after 9/11, "now I get to be a hero! we're gonna get those guys! wheeeeee!"
Post Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:29 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2