Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Jah Redd the Phosphoric
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
PokeHerFace



Joined: 08 Jan 2003
Posts: 361
Location: behind
Jah Redd the Phosphoric  Reply with quote  

I want to fight you...what were you thinking here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE from my "How to lose weight" thread:

Dear PokerFake,

you are a text book example of what cat's on my block call a FAKE DUDE.

You wanna lose weight? Get off the computer and go excercise a little instead of spending all your time in the basement thinking of dope screen names. C'mon f.ck grill, "PokeHerFace"? I know you feel low cause your sh.t is wack and your life didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, but do you really gotta take that out low blow message board style via 7th grade misogeny?

i mean did really think that sh.t would get laughs or something?
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE.
Chuck D comes to me in a bunny suit when I'm sleeping, he tells me things, and when I wake I know what I have to do...
"SHUT EM' DOWN... SHUT EM' SHUT EM' DOWN, SHUT A FAKE DUDE DOWN."
------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to kick your ass. I want to fight you. When's good for you?

This is my first post since then. Probably the first time I've been on the internet for more than 5 minutes since then. Whenever you're free, we'll fight. I'd love for you to be the first loser i throw a punch at...well deserved!

You obviously rub off to Donnie Darko every day. I hate that you like a good movie. I hate that you like good music. I'm thinking about rocking out to Blink 182 so I can totally remove myself from anything you pretend to be righteous about.

Honestly, what the hell are you talking about here? I'd like to know what the hell set you off? If you take offense to my "Tag Name" well, then, I guess it worked.

b.crow
30 stones crew
jah redd the phosphoric killer
you can find me in your sister's bedroom
pokeherface
Post Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:39 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
MessiahCarey



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 10924
Re: Jah Redd the Phosphoric  Reply with quote  

PokeHerFace wrote:
I hate that you like a good movie. I hate that you like good music.


Heh. You don't even know....

Peace,
Shane
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:18 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21573
 Reply with quote  

classic.
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:35 am
 View user's profile Send private message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

sage, if you really wanted to make a track about message board tough guys.... it'd be almost impossible to find inspiration.
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:44 am
 
PokeHerFace



Joined: 08 Jan 2003
Posts: 361
Location: behind
Re: Jah Redd the Phosphoric  Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:
PokeHerFace wrote:
I hate that you like a good movie. I hate that you like good music.


Heh. You don't even know....

Peace,
Shane


what'd you mean by that?
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
MessiahCarey



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 10924
 Reply with quote  

Honestly, I'm going to have to make you hate me and decline explaination.

Hopefully you don't take it personally.

- Shane
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PokeHerFace



Joined: 08 Jan 2003
Posts: 361
Location: behind
 Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:
Honestly, I'm going to have to make you hate me and decline explaination.

Hopefully you don't take it personally.

- Shane


word, none taken
Post Tue Mar 18, 2003 5:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Jah Redd the Phosphoric



Joined: 06 Aug 2002
Posts: 36
re: PokeAfake@fakedude.wack (separation of church and fake)  Reply with quote  

Wow, we're about to go to WAR, for REAL, and here you are, you salty little cracker, kickin' cyber threats at me from under your mom's skirt?

...and just like W., you wanna make sure you go and throw the first punch, Well good for you my greasy little freedom fry!!

YOU MAKE ABOUT AS MUCH SENSE AS THE LEADER OF THE FREE TRADE WORLD WAXING 'GOD' ON NATIONAL TV!


the funny thing about this sh.t is...
... that all you had to do was take the game in stride, and i would have left you alone...
...NOW YOU'VE GONE AND MADE THIS FUN.

Congratulations dick face! you've earned free access and life time membership to Jah's "Fece's of the Mouth Club"!! I DECLARE YOU UNFIT FOR POSTING IN PLACES WHERE MY EYES CAN SEE, AND SAID INNOCENT BYSTANDER PHOSPHORIC IMMUNITY IS HEREBY DISSOLVED.

On top of that, Donnie f.cking Darko was M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E (at ABSOLUTE best!). I give it dim credit for being somewhat authentically disturbing, but that's about it. Your Universe In A Nutshell: travel back in time and change your sh.tty name, worm.

I don't like your threats, I don't like your wackass screen name, and furthermore, your misogenistic monkeydom will not be accepted from this point ONWARD.

Look brother, it's not too later for you, if you change that sh.t now, disaster may be averted.

ATTENTION United Non-Prophet Communists: I give "PokeAfake", 48hrs to leave the board, or face uni-lateral Phosphoric Acid Shock & Awe Shower, to be iniatiated at a time of MY choosing.

with resolve,
Mr. Jah W. Feelnothing

ps- good music is Sleater-Kinney and i doubt you'd know it if it stabbed you
in the eye.

pss-i'm doing this because i love you, and although you don't know it yet,
you'll thank me when you have kids of your own.
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:04 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Ryan



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 739
Location: Presque Isle, Maine
 Reply with quote  

i can't believe someone would talk to their father that way
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:48 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Sarcastro



Joined: 27 Sep 2002
Posts: 3281
 Reply with quote  

Sage, please, I'm begging you, don't lock this thread. The unintentional comedy is off the scales right now, and it's only bound to get better.
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:54 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 21573
 Reply with quote  

I wouldn't dare.
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:16 am
 View user's profile Send private message
tie-my-shoe



Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 450
Location: university of virginia
 Reply with quote  

hey guys what's goin on in this thread 8)
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:19 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PokeHerFace



Joined: 08 Jan 2003
Posts: 361
Location: behind
Re: re: PokeAfake@fakedude.wack (separation of church and fa  Reply with quote  

sorry...look down one....

Last edited by PokeHerFace on Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
PokeHerFace



Joined: 08 Jan 2003
Posts: 361
Location: behind
Only shit fake here is beef over the internet-I proceed:  Reply with quote  

Sorry, I have to quote all his bullshit. I will be referring to it:

Jah Redd the Phosphoric wrote:
Wow, we're about to go to WAR, for REAL, and here you are, you salty little cracker, kickin' cyber threats at me from under your mom's skirt?

...and just like W., you wanna make sure you go and throw the first punch, Well good for you my greasy little freedom fry!!

YOU MAKE ABOUT AS MUCH SENSE AS THE LEADER OF THE FREE TRADE WORLD WAXING 'GOD' ON NATIONAL TV!


the funny thing about this sh.t is...
... that all you had to do was take the game in stride, and i would have left you alone...
...NOW YOU'VE GONE AND MADE THIS FUN.

Congratulations dick face! you've earned free access and life time membership to Jah's "Fece's of the Mouth Club"!! I DECLARE YOU UNFIT FOR POSTING IN PLACES WHERE MY EYES CAN SEE, AND SAID INNOCENT BYSTANDER PHOSPHORIC IMMUNITY IS HEREBY DISSOLVED.

On top of that, Donnie f.cking Darko was M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E (at ABSOLUTE best!). I give it dim credit for being somewhat authentically disturbing, but that's about it. Your Universe In A Nutshell: travel back in time and change your sh.tty name, worm.

I don't like your threats, I don't like your wackass screen name, and furthermore, your misogenistic monkeydom will not be accepted from this point ONWARD.

Look brother, it's not too later for you, if you change that sh.t now, disaster may be averted.

ATTENTION United Non-Prophet Communists: I give "PokeAfake", 48hrs to leave the board, or face uni-lateral Phosphoric Acid Shock & Awe Shower, to be iniatiated at a time of MY choosing.

with resolve,
Mr. Jah W. Feelnothing

ps- good music is Sleater-Kinney and i doubt you'd know it if it stabbed you
in the eye.

pss-i'm doing this because i love you, and although you don't know it yet,
you'll thank me when you have kids of your own.


This beef is about as trivial as the pursuit with which I'm gonna continue. What the hell is this all about, still? My name, I guess. This is my poker face. It's not changing. But seriously, you must have a lot of time during study hall to write all this beef. Let's look at your wack ass reply in and of itself:

First observation: that title of your last post is mad lame. Making up email addresses and web sites to make fun of someone is just a bit lame, pointless, and ironic since you look ignorant by it.

Next: there you go again, trying to sound smart with a hint of fun at the same time, using, for a second time now, the big word misogynistic (spelt incorrectly) followed by everyone's favorite colloquial word monkeydom. I'm just glad you didn't say monkeydumb. That would be way too funny for me to handle.

Further: Let's just leave music and movies out of this. Who cares. It's all opinion. The fact is you are so very awkward, it doesn't make sense, and I love it.

And so on: what the hell are you talking about with that Leader of the Free World shit. That was quite possibly the worst comparison to "not making sense" I've ever seen. It's a stretch at best. And, by the way, the terrorists threw the first killing punch, as did yourself in my "weight" thread. Now I, as W. I guess, have to make the world, this non prophets union, privy to my murderous intentions before I act. You see, you got it all wrong.

More still: As much as I like a good doody joke, you really dropped the ball there. Why the hell do you have a "Fece of the month club"? I mean I know you like it in the ass. But you really like to collect that shit. And, moreover, there are others like you in this club? Damn. I'm gonna have to decline that invitation, thanks. Man, that's reminiscent of Gilmore: "You eat shit for breakfast."

Now having really exposed just who you might be (lame, dripping with dung, boring, possibly gay, and of a lesser IQ than most) let's make a composite: When I think about who you possible could be, I picture a dude getting one hour a day on the computer in prison away from inmate jizm. See, now I feel for you. I'm glad I could bear some of that pain. OUCH, that must hurt, nuts deep in your ass! Damn.

Please continue to embarrass yourself.

--b.crow
--30 stones crew
--trying to raise my adopted, should've been aborted son, jah redd the phosphoric, in tough times
--jah's natural mother?
--Yep, I'll pokeherface too.
Post Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Jah Redd the Phosphoric



Joined: 06 Aug 2002
Posts: 36
The Fool Face Union Lives!  Reply with quote  

It's amazing. Everytime I stomp out the stupid, it find's away to sneak oxygen. Very well...

"Making up email addresses and web sites to make fun of someone is just a bit lame, pointless, and ironic since you look ignorant by it."

Classic. Please call me ignorant again, it's f.cking sublime, I mean it. Even though you're a scum bag for real, someone like you, actually using the word "ignorant" in context, is f.cking PRICELESS.

here goes...
I know a girl. not a made up girl, a friend girl. she was raped when she was fourteen by an acquaintance of her old brother. he was 4 years older and 60 lbs heavier. intercoure wasn't enough for him. before he was finished, he wanted her face. he threatened to kill her, and wouldn't let the situation end, until she actually put his dick in her mouth. and although they went to court and he got locked up, she still has to live with that for the rest of her life.

her case is not even close to an isolated incident, how do i know? because i'm a f.cking social worker. EVERY TIME I SEE YOUR F.CKING SORRY, BASE-ASS WHITEBOY CLEVER SCREEN NAME I THNK OF HER AND WANT TO PUKE.

Guess what? you're not helping anybody. "Feces of the Mouth" Club, sucker. You have shit in your mouth, and in your dirty little homo-phobic heart.
Post Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:34 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon