View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

mortalthoughts
LAME KID

shut the fuck up allready maaan e-beef is lame.....DROP IT ALLREADY
Post Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:36 pm
PokeHerFace

folding a nuts hand...  Reply with quote  

if what you say is true, man, about the rape thing, i'm really sorry. i'm sorry for your friend, and that you have been hurt through her pain, scarred even. i am not at all sorry for my screen name, however. this is the internet my friend. there are hundreds of thousands of sites that make light of rape, that show rape, that love and lust for rape. i think your vigorous plight on this forum is misdirected.

i would have to say that my tag name, while grotesque and offensive, is only a play on words and in no way reflects me as a person. i do, however, love to play poker, its a vice of mine. so with that in mind, i just twisted "poker face" around to make it actually twisted (if that makes any sence). i could honestly care less who does and who doesn't like or take offence to my tag name here. however, you're story justifies your beef with my name. i will uphold the fact that my name is just a name, and will stay as is unless Sage or J.Beats tells me i gots to change it.

on the real, e-beef sucks, i agree. it starts out fun, but only for AH minute does it remain fun. my bad. i just had to address Jah the Redd cuz he leashed out at me out of no where on a thread that was actually over 2 pages and not full of the usual back and forth bitchy banter that characterizes most threads over 2 pages.

Once again, I'm sorry about said shit in your life. I stand down.

b.crow
30 stones crew
folding a nut flush
poker face
Post Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:18 pm
Austin

hmm...  Reply with quote  

smile you are not on camera
Post Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:35 pm
eclipse31982

yo...  Reply with quote  

if this fight ever goes down, I am appointing myself as the special guest referee. These are my stipulations, A STREET FIGHT, no rules, every man for himself. 20 minute time limit, or until you get arrested (2 minute time limit, if I beatbox)
The winner gets to poke argots face....

vote bush
Post Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:42 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2