Search
Register
what's the worst hook up experience you've ever had?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

darnell

what's the worst hook up experience you've ever had?  Reply with quote  

just curious if anyone had a gruesome tale or two about a night they beg not to remember.
i have a couple but my ex and i used to always sneak in his parents house late at night to fuck you know typical drunk and horny shit, and then along came his brothers wedding where his parents decided to announce that i'm a very vocal girl. sorry for the g rated story i'll tell you smuttier ones after you tell me some.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:59 pm
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

I was dating this mexican chick for a few weeks she was over at my house and after I banged her I went to the bathroom and when I went back to the room she was standing in front of my window.. she had opened it and was standing it front of it airing out her bush!!!! The room reaked something horrible... it was a putrid stench
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:12 pm
darnell

you know what's supposed to help if your grl's shit stinks orange juice.
have you ever seen a dick the size of a pinky finger, i mean length and width. i have. i stopped hooking up got dressed and walked out not saying a word.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:27 pm
Bandini
WIZARD APPRENTICE

There is nothing wrong with a pinky dick.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:30 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

darnell wrote:
you know what's supposed to help if your grl's shit stinks orange juice.
have you ever seen a dick the size of a pinky finger, i mean length and width. i have. i stopped hooking up got dressed and walked out not saying a word.

haa thats harsh that dude must be devestated... it wasnt hard was it?
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:31 pm
princess

ahahahahahahahahahhaha
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
amano

I hooked up with two girls at once one nite, and I didn't even get off. It wasn't even that good. I kinda wish I didn't do it but what're ya gonna do.

I dunno WTF was wrong with me that nite, I s'pose it was my body tellin me not to fuckin do it. So after a while I stopped and just went to sleep.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 4:58 pm
princess

getting walked in on is funny.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:01 pm
rae_rae

have you ever seen a dick the size of a pinky finger, i mean length and width. i have. i stopped hooking up got dressed and walked out not saying a word.[/quote]
ha ha.
i have been in the same situation.
i had to make up some stupid story, on why i had to go.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:04 pm
amano

before I clicked on this post again, it had 69 views. I just wanted to point that out.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:29 pm
eggplant xanadu
try-harderator

My friend Alby had this party at his house at Tufts U one night. Alby was nice enough to introduce me to his girlfriend's cousin Alana, she was shy and cute,dark brown hair and nice brown eyes...an irish lass
we were pumping De La's Stakes is High because it just came out that summer
and many dudes were jocking Alana due to the lack of females at the party.
I was sticking to my slighty obnoxious bedroom eye giving game with her hoping it would work.

I was way wrong about Alana..

later that night she sits down next to me and has a electric banana dildo that was left out after some party and is pretending to use it giggling to me,every dude in the room was stunned and at the point i knew Alana was NOT shy and she would be mine tonight..hehe.

So later at the end of the night nobody had cigarettes and she wanted one badly,earlier that night i found a radom khaki jacket that belonged to someone who used to live at the house...in the pocket...an old pack of cig's with one left.

I told her i had one left and it was upstairs in my boy Paul Morey's room who was away for the weekend...So we go upstairs and i go in to Pauls room and go over and stealthily put the cig on Paul nightstand and sit on the bed...when i turn around Alana is locking the bedroom door...she walks up to me on the bed and pulls her mini skirt up and starts kissing me...this led to the most agressive one night stand i have ever had,she was like the horniest girl on earth that night,we had sex for like an hour and a half and did it in many different ways...

i know what your thinking,what the fuck is so horrible about this...ok

the next morning i wake up next to her and she gets up before me...so i watch get dressed and walk into the living and shut me eyes again...so i hear the girls talking in the other room about the party and radom bullshit...

but then came the statement from Alana that made my heart stop...

"I love being a slut"

as the other girls sarastically laughed and gave her props...i was all "Oh fuck"

and yes i used no jimmy hat

i was fucking freaking out dude...but turns out everythings cool,i have been tested for all std's twice since then and eggplant is clean as a whistle...that night and morning were fun and scary.

peace to Alana wherever you are
peace

Last edited by eggplant xanadu on Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:49 pm
ihaveagluegun

^^yikes
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dionysus

My only question is...if she slept with you after a few hours, did you really need to hear the comment to know it was a good idea to suit up? If I'm messing around with somebody, especially if I don't know them that well, and they want to push things without using a condom, I'm out...I find reckless behavior quite the turn off.
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:53 pm
eggplant xanadu
try-harderator

dude she was so aggressive I didn't even have time to think about it
peace
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 5:58 pm
Dionysus

damn pushy broads - good times!
Post Fri Mar 14, 2003 6:00 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next