Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Police State
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

"oh shit, we allow people to sell that stuff in our place??

ahhh it's cool as long as they're paying us for the locale

but you sure as hell can't wear that shit in here"


FUCK THAT
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bleys



Joined: 09 Oct 2002
Posts: 156
 Reply with quote  

It's still legal.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

slavery was legal, too

what's your point?
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DJ JON



Joined: 30 Dec 2002
Posts: 148
 Reply with quote  

man im a have to watch my mouth in the mall from now on...
im gonna have to re-learn how to say goodbye properly and shit.
FUCKEN WHAT.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:38 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Bleys



Joined: 09 Oct 2002
Posts: 156
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
slavery was legal, too

what's your point?


You're seriously going to compare this to slavery?

Hahahaha, etc.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

this whole "it's the law" bullshit doesn't cut it

if it was the law that you need to be fucked in the ass at least once a week

would you say "well, it's the law" and bend over??

don't be stupid...if there's a law that doesn't make sense, it's the people's job to bring this to the attention of the people in charge

just cause bush has a penis complex and wants some oil doesn't mean we should ignore domestic issues
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:43 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

Bleys wrote:
RandomSurge wrote:
slavery was legal, too

what's your point?


You're seriously going to compare this to slavery?

Hahahaha, etc.


I didn't compare anything....u said "it's still legal"

SO FUCKING WHAT....that's the point I was trying to make
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:45 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
this whole "it's the law" bullshit doesn't cut it

if it was the law that you need to be fucked in the ass at least once a week

would you say "well, it's the law" and bend over??

don't be stupid...if there's a law that doesn't make sense, it's the people's job to bring this to the attention of the people in charge

just cause bush has a penis complex and wants some oil doesn't mean we should ignore domestic issues


somebody address this, and I'll be happy
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bleys



Joined: 09 Oct 2002
Posts: 156
 Reply with quote  

Because this law makes sense.

If I ever owned a store, I wouldn't want to have to allow people in it weaking shirts that "Let's go lynch us a nigger!"

If THAT's what the shirt said, you'd probably not be arguing so hard for this guy.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

well he would have bought it IN YOUR STORE TO BEGIN WITH

so you have no point
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

the law needs to be changed

you need to give a specific reason as to why someobody is trespassing

you can't just kick somebody out for no reason, and because they refuse you call them out for trespassing

again, this is different from your house...this is a private place that is open to the public to begin with...and since he bought the shirt there, it makes kicking him out even more stupid

that's called a bullshit law...there are plenty more, this is just one example

but this one could be easily changed
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bleys



Joined: 09 Oct 2002
Posts: 156
 Reply with quote  

Naw man. Listen I might have a store that sells adult themed t-shirts in an adults-only back room... doesn't mean I have to let people wear them all over my store.

I might have a store that sells dildos... doesn't mean I have to let people use them in my store.
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
ihaveagluegun



Joined: 14 Oct 2002
Posts: 907
Location: Austin, Tx
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge, you are an imbecile, it is not that this is the law, it is that this can be based on issues of constituionality. OUR LAWS, WE THE FUCKING PEOPLE, ALL OF US, have rights, liberties, and these rights and liberties are not there to protect things we like, we would not need them if that was the case, these liberties are there to protect the things we hate. This countries bill of rights protects everyone, EVERYONE, what do you misunderstand about this? If you deny the owner of the mall his freedom then you have given yours away as well, this countries people need to keep each others freedoms safe, and that means supporting people who act within their rights, even if you disagree with their ideas, in turn, this confirms your rights, and you too are free, support people who act legitimately within their rights, they are the only hope for this nation, support them as well, and you will support yourself. an ideal that many lazy fucking americans have forgot.

have i gotten through your thick skull?
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:59 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nope



Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Posts: 1916
 Reply with quote  

Bleys wrote:
Naw man. Listen I might have a store that sells adult themed t-shirts in an adults-only back room... doesn't mean I have to let people wear them all over my store.

I might have a store that sells dildos... doesn't mean I have to let people use them in my store.


1. you're selling them in a back room...you have no point
2. using a dildo and wearing a shirt are two different things.

For this example to make sense, you would have had to kick someobody out for CARRYING the dildo
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:59 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bleys



Joined: 09 Oct 2002
Posts: 156
 Reply with quote  

RandomSurge wrote:
the law needs to be changed

you need to give a specific reason as to why someobody is trespassing

you can't just kick somebody out for no reason, and because they refuse you call them out for trespassing

again, this is different from your house...this is a private place that is open to the public to begin with...and since he bought the shirt there, it makes kicking him out even more stupid

that's called a bullshit law...there are plenty more, this is just one example

but this one could be easily changed


1. They DID give him a reason (his shirt was the reason)
2. He was kicked out of the mall, but he bought the shirt in a store in the mall (for all you know the owners of the mall might not have been aware such a shirt was being sold... stores are privately owned and rent space from the mall(
3. Malls are not public places. They are open to the public by the grace of the mall owner (and because they want to make money)... they are STILL privately owned, however. So they can make any rule they want (as long as it doesn't interfere with state laws)
Post Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:00 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:02 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon