Search
Register
Love it & Leave it.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Dee

You are one ignorant fuck.

Excuse me if that shit seemed directed at you...the rant was a general one, the reason you were quoted was because of your pretty stupid comment.
Once I made the "list," my rant was directed at the entire board.
I accused you of mocking my post count ONE TIME shithead. And now we're even, because you just did it like an immature little child. Once again, I'd like to point out that you know nothing about me or my life. You are one little bitch who comes on here and constantly antagonizes with EVERYONE.

Fucking knock it off, bitch.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:08 pm
hugh grants hooker

djdee2005 wrote:

Excuse me if that shit seemed directed at you...the rant was a general one, the reason you were quoted was because of your pretty stupid comment.
I accused you of mocking my post count ONE TIME shithead. And now we're even, because you just did it like an immature little child. Once again, I'd like to point out that you know nothing about me or my life. You are one little bitch who comes on here and constantly antagonizes with EVERYONE.

what a fucking idiot. i've only had arguments with like 4 people the entire time i've been here. unlike yourself prick. no, we arent even. i only mocked your post count because i had already been accused of it. had you never accused me of it, i would never have mentioned it.

your moronic rant WAS directed at me, YOU FUCKIN QUOTED ME. you started your whole fucking post with MY words. which you obviously didnt even read. youre like some fucking baby who never stops crying.
and what was my stupid comment?

fucking baby. i bet when real life people come to your house and ask what you've been up to... you spill out stories you've read on this board. haha

now, fucking knock it off you fucking fuck.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:16 pm

Dee

hugh grants hooker wrote:
djdee2005 wrote:

what a fucking idiot. i've only had arguments with like 4 people the entire time i've been here. unlike yourself prick. no, we arent even. i only mocked your post count because i had already been accused of it. had you never accused me of it, i would never have mentioned it.

your moronic rant WAS directed at me, YOU FUCKIN QUOTED ME. you started your whole fucking post with MY words. which you obviously didnt even read. youre like some fucking baby who never stops crying.
and what was my stupid comment?

fucking baby. i bet when real life people come to your house and ask what you've been up to... you spill out stories you've read on this board. haha

now, fucking knock it off you fucking fuck.

Is there something wrong with you, that you feel the need to make bitchy personal attacks on a message board? I haven't said shit like, "I bet in real life you live in a swamp with your fat ass mother eating pig anuses for breakfast while your redneck father rides around in a white hood all night," but I could if I wanted to.
Why the hell would my post, which, you're correct, had nothing to do with yours, be directed at you? I am sick of people bitching in these threads...the only thing I thought you said was stupid was when you criticized people for posting pictures. Usually people aren't being brainless automatons, they're just drawing attention to a particular picture they thought was humerous. My point was that your criticism was petty is stupid. THEN I went on my rant that, frankly, had NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH YOU YOU EGOMANICAL LITTLE BITCH.
The FIRST PART of my post was directed at your quote.
GET IT SHITFACE?
THE FIRST PART. Because making fucking "rules" about posting pictures in threads is about the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Remember how you basically got run off some thread when you posted as Kamereon? Fucking stay away. DON'T COME BACK. I don't have a problem with this forum any more than I did when I joined. And despite arguments I've had with other people, the only person I REALLY fucking can't stand is you. You are illogical, ignorant, smart-assed, stupid, and a waste of fucking posts. I could post 3000 MORE posts in the next day, and STILL not post as much bullshit as you have in the past fucking five minutes.

Now SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:23 pm
Sarcastro

Sage Francis wrote:
these" this forum is beginning to suck" posts pop up every couple of weeks.

And they suck more than Stantown's posts.

I don't know what the old site was like but without HGH and djdee i can't see how it would be amusing.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:24 pm
ChiefColdHands

for the record  Reply with quote  

1. this was never supposed to be a boo who this forum aint what it used to be. i just wanted to say peace to the people i enjoy sharing time with, and leave them with an explanation on why i was leaving.

2. the forums have been around for longer than a year.

3. and most importantly, this thread is a joke within its self. the un-informing bitching by me starting another pointless thread. the bullshit bickering. and bad jokes. blah. blah. blah. blah.

i got love for everyone. no one person is responsible for my and other people's leaving. and if there is its our own.

i just dont have the time, or the patience anymore to rummage through the shit to find the little piece of corn.

this really wasnt supposed to be me bitching, just letting the homies know.

i got love for ya'll.

enjoy the records. have a ball.

Peace,

Jacob.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:32 pm
hugh grants hooker

djdee2005 wrote:

Is there something wrong with you, that you feel the need to make bitchy personal attacks on a message board? I haven't said shit like, "I bet in real life you live in a swamp with your fat ass mother eating pig anuses for breakfast while your redneck father rides around in a white hood all night," but I could if I wanted to.
Why the hell would my post, which, you're correct, had nothing to do with yours, be directed at you? I am sick of people bitching in these threads...the only thing I thought you said was stupid was when you criticized people for posting pictures. Usually people aren't being brainless automatons, they're just drawing attention to a particular picture they thought was humerous. My point was that your criticism was petty is stupid. THEN I went on my rant that, frankly, had NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH YOU YOU EGOMANICAL LITTLE BITCH.
The FIRST PART of my post was directed at your quote.
GET IT SHITFACE?
THE FIRST PART. Because making fucking "rules" about posting pictures in threads is about the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Remember how you basically got run off some thread when you posted as Kamereon? Fucking stay away. DON'T COME BACK. I don't have a problem with this forum any more than I did when I joined. And despite arguments I've had with other people, the only person I REALLY fucking can't stand is you. You are illogical, ignorant, smart-assed, stupid, and a waste of fucking posts. I could post 3000 MORE posts in the next day, and STILL not post as much bullshit as you have in the past fucking five minutes.

Now SHUT THE FUCK UP.

oh... but you have come at me on personal levels in the past. that does give me the right to do it back.
no, i dont remember getting 'run off' as kamereon. i left due to how ridiculous this whole place was.
2 white guys accused a white guy of racism... because he posted a fuckin e-mail he recieved in hopes of making someone laugh. those were my more naive days.
the other guy has said his "i'm sorry's". we laugh about that now. i dont see why you still stand by it. i only re-joined in order to either completely piss you off or get you to apologise and admit how silly your accusations were. i'm glad to see one of those things is happening.

next time you talk to someone in real life will you blow this up to be a story about how you "kicked this guys ass"? haha
and when was the last time you saw sunlight? i bet you look like that cat from the movie "Powder". haha

why would i think it was directed at me?!! what? YOU fucking quoted ME. that means what you are gonna type is gonna be a reply to that. come on. thats simple logic, too bad you are illogical.

i may be ignorant, but you are just completely retarded.

i dont know that i could stay away, the thought of you sitting home with no 'real' friends. and actually freaking out when someone makes fun of you on a fucking message board. haha.

reality = this is djdee's entire life. haha
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:02 pm

Dee

Yeah, its true. This board is my entire life.

Oh wait...no, that's your imagination.

Seriously, I don't know what the fuck your problem with me is, or why you feel the need to spend your time talking about what a nerd I am, or how I spend too much time online...I have no doubt that if you sit by your computer, waiting to insult someone that you don't know, you most likely spend too much time online as well.
I have a life...I don't need to justify my time on here to a small minding bigoted internet thug.

I'm done with this argument. Have a nice time with your shitheaded stubborness.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:08 pm
hugh grants hooker

djdee2005 wrote:
Yeah, its true. This board is my entire life.

Oh wait...no, that's your imagination.

Seriously, I don't know what the fuck your problem with me is, or why you feel the need to spend your time talking about what a nerd I am, or how I spend too much time online...I have no doubt that if you sit by your computer, waiting to insult someone that you don't know, you most likely spend too much time online as well.
I have a life...I don't need to justify my time on here to a small minding bigoted internet thug.

I'm done with this argument. Have a nice time with your shitheaded stubborness.

fucking idiot. this board goes days and on occasion months at a time without my presence. i've never even heard rumor of more than a couple hours without you posting something moronic.

i fucking hate when someone fresh out of high school locks themselves in their room with a computer and refuses to experience life.
go fucking do something with yourself. fuckin reverse-racist.
i'm stubborn? its you that everyone bitches about, then you immediately just say the same old thing "no thats you". nah man, we're all sure its you.

burn in hell.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:19 pm

Dionysus

I think you guys are doing a marvelous job of making chiefcoldhands' point for him.

As a new member, it's comforting to see that one can find the same petty drama on any board on the web </sarcasm>

However, if I ever get so fed up with it I decide to defect from the party, you can bet you won't find me adding to the drama by starting a thread about it.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:34 pm
Always the Sucker

Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:46 pm
MF Briks

These types of discussions is why i only have 86 posts........

Briks
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:50 pm
princess

yeah, damn -- relax. It's the internet, cyberspace, whatever... just relax and you boys stop getting your panties in a bunch. Who cares what people talk about, it's their choice to say what they want to say. If you don't care for it, just don't care for it and don't reply. I'm sure a lot of people could care less about half the shit we say anyways, so don't get all fiesty. You make it seem like you don't have enough drama offline, jeez.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Dee

I love how Hugh knows my life better than I do. Apparently I don't have any friends, nor do I "experience life."

Huh...coulda fooled me...I mean, being a full time student, having a job, a girlfriend, playing trumpet regularly, being in a volunteer organization, working at a soup kitchen.....jeez, i need to get out in the world.

Its a good thing that Hugh is so concerned with my life....I mean, without him, I wouldn't be aware that I apparently have no life....its funny, cause, you know, I thought I was HAPPY with my life. Oh well, I guess a stranger who posts online bigotry knows better than me.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to insult me constantly? Its gone past "offensive" and on to "over the top" and "fucking retarded."

Chill out, man...its a forum.
I don't know what your problem is...but chill the fuck out.
You don't know me.

You don't know my life.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:57 pm
tatto0edhands

o man ... some people really need to take their own advice.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:04 pm
sequence

Jacob,

Keep in touch man. Sorry to see you go. I was serious about the keeping in touch.

DJ and Hugh,

why don't you two either IM each other or email each other about how much you hate each other as opposed to taking up bandwidth. Or just make out.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:06 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next