anomaly
Loserface

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Close enough?

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:38 am
Captiv8

The only practical usage I can think of for a hovercar would be driving in the snow. Goodbye, black ice. Hello, smooth sailing. And can you imagine what those bad boys would cost? Us normal folk will never hover.
Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 am
Limbs

I just got a buncha sfr vinyl what.

Then I had a dream I went to see Sage at some dive venue. He played 3 songs and 3 videos that sorta melted together. And he had an acoustic guitar. After the show he hung out with the small crowd. I had my PJ record gripped tightly ready for him to sign. I glanced up to see him standing next to me. Doodling something in my notebook. I didn't realize exactly what he was doing and was so happy to be near him I just immediately asked if he'd sign my record. He looked up at me a little confused then shrugged. Took it and signed it small and hard to see on the dark part of the record cover. I was pumped and didn't even care. I started walking home and flipped through my notebook. I found the page sage was doodling on and it was an incomplete awesome original artwork made especially for me. I knew right then and there that I made a huge mistake. I should've let you finish.
Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

hover cars and flying cars are 2 different things though,......right?

one hovers above ground

the other flys in the air

we should at LEAST have the hover cars around by now
Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:15 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

Post Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 am
C.R.A.Z.Y

I think me and some friends saw what may have been hovercar prototypes over south minneapolis last summer. Or weird zeppelins. They were these things that looked radiant, that all suddenly raised straight into the air from south mpls, and when they hit a certain point, one after one, they all moved south east on the same lines, and they had what appeared to be planes following around them in a formation. I took a picture of one. We all just stood there with our mouths hanging open. They looked like giant flaming vehicles high up in the sky, lit up like hot air balloon furnaces, but sorta squarish. When they all hit a certain point, they appeared to disappear suddenly, one after the next. I had a friend throw it in his computer the other day and look at the pic I took of one in Photoshop. We blackened the sky all around it, and it made the object bright red against the black and it seemed to have the shape of an arthropod, or whatever ants are called. Thin in the middle, medium on the end and big on the front... anyways, I don't know how to attach the picture here...or you guys could try to blow it up and look at it in shop... I wasn't the only one to see it. Also, in the pic in photoshop, we realised that in the night sky around the object, the sky glowed a color, but only under/around the object, as if it were radiating light and changing the color of the sky, or something on the ground where it came from was radiating light.
Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:35 pm
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

http://news.discovery.com/autos/future-of-transportation/new-flying-car-spreads-its-wings-140120.htm#mkcpgn=fbsci1
Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Jump to: