Search
Register
BREAKING BAD : Final Episodes
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

ecapataz

Juan wrote:
the other 6 barrels didn't cease to exist

They might as well have, no way Skylar (or anyone else) will get them from Todd's uncles.
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:53 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

haha

glad you know the facts there buddy
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:54 pm
GrantherBirdly
D&D addict

FranktheP wrote:
Something happens at the house becasue of the graph that was on the wall about Heisenberg we saw in the first episode of the season. This show has gotten me totally twisted-I was rooting for Walt but he is so lost in what he is doing-deep down he was never "built" to be a kingpin. Jesse goes from ok to pathetic too much for me. I knew Todd was going to be part of the outcome-he is a classic sociopath. I can see him walking away with all that money. Great, great season though. September 29th will be a bitter-sweet night.

Am I misremebering or did the first scene of the first episode of this season show Walt outside of his burned down house? That was the basis for my guess that Jesse would be the one to burn it, but now I'm wondering if I even saw correctly...
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

you are remembering right but im not sure if it was actually burned? it might have been just really trashed and it was fenced in too ill have to rewatch that, most likely walt is on the most wanted list, hence why the neighbor freaked
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Maybe according to the news Walt is supposed to be dead? That could be why the cops aren't on his ass?
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:45 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Maybe?
Post Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:45 pm
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

i got the impression that the house was just condemned as a crime scene and abandoned, and then eventually was trashed by skateboarders and punk kids after the legend of Heisenberg had grown around town. didn't notice any evidence of a fire, but i also could've just missed it
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:07 am
Juan
girls don juan anything to do with me

and why is there no way Walt can get those barrels back from his uncles? If anything it's probably going to be his #1 motivation and what that big gun is for.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 am
ROTTY

Walt is probably only just realising how much of a monster he is through the realisation that everyone would have been better off if he had died from the cancer in the first place.

I'm just looking forward to seeing what a dying, broken, angry, M60 toting Walt is going to do.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 am
Marcus Forealius

I thought Walt got seriously ripped off on that pickup truck he purchased after the shootout, but after seeing the way he backed out of the driveway later with sheer trucktosterone I felt differently.

Really going to miss this show. That opening scene with Walt and Jesse doing their first cook in that same area where the shootout took place got me all nostalgic.

Started thinking of some of my favorite moments over the years, like when some methhead that likes the word skank has his head crushed by an ATM, it just always stuck with me ha.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 am
mancabbage

That last episode nearly gave me a damn panic attack, absolutely brilliant stuff. That knife was the same knife walt picked up to defend his family when he thought tuco was gona come in after him... He def took the baby as a way to clear skylars arse.

I thiiink walt will find blue meth on the streets & realise they're keeping jesse. The scarface guns are for the nazis, he'll go back and save jesse as his only shot at redemption, give jesse the money and take the ricin himself. Jesse goes off to live with brock and it ends with jesse meeting walt jr and giving him the cash (they've never interacted right?)... The only other ending i can see is walt trying to come back the hero & getting literally everyone killed but himself. Don't think thats likely though. Maries gona have to watch out, nazis are coming after that tape

Only thing i don't quite get is why the nazi's would have jesse keep cooking when they just got 60 mil in cash? But maybe lydia has a gun to their head via her eastern european nutters or something, not sure... but I'll let it slide.

Anyone catch walts trousers from the first ever ep on the floor? Apparently you see em when he's rolling his barrel through the desert, missed it myself though.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:26 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

mancabbage wrote:
Only thing i don't quite get is why the nazi's would have jesse keep cooking when they just got 60 mil in cash?

I don't think they know that Meth Damon has done that. He cooked up a plan of his own.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:45 am
corporateslave

mancabbage wrote:
That last episode nearly gave me a damn panic attack, absolutely brilliant stuff. That knife was the same knife walt picked up to defend his family when he thought tuco was gona come in after him... He def took the baby as a way to clear skylars arse.

I thiiink walt will find blue meth on the streets & realise they're keeping jesse. The scarface guns are for the nazis, he'll go back and save jesse as his only shot at redemption, give jesse the money and take the ricin himself. Jesse goes off to live with brock and it ends with jesse meeting walt jr and giving him the cash (they've never interacted right?)... The only other ending i can see is walt trying to come back the hero & getting literally everyone killed but himself. Don't think thats likely though. Maries gona have to watch out, nazis are coming after that tape

Only thing i don't quite get is why the nazi's would have jesse keep cooking when they just got 60 mil in cash? But maybe lydia has a gun to their head via her eastern european nutters or something, not sure... but I'll let it slide.

Anyone catch walts trousers from the first ever ep on the floor? Apparently you see em when he's rolling his barrel through the desert, missed it myself though.

This is pretty much how I see things going down. When he got the ricin I had the sense that it was for himself, and now that the episode has unfolded I think that's even more clear. Who would he really want to poison now?

But what I don't think is accurate is that he'll be going in to save Jesse, at least initially. I think his real mission is to take Jesse out, and that's the real reason he's going back. At this point Walt is done. Everything collapsed on him, he lost his family and he could ride off into the sunset with his cash and nobody would ever find him. But I think he'll realize Jesse is alive and go to kill him because I think he really gave up on Jesse once he realized that he was working with Hank, and is essentially the sole reason that everything fell apart. I don't see any underlying scheme in how Walt turned him over to the Nazis or how he told him he watched Jane die. He made it a point that they still owed him Jesse's life and did nothing to try and save it, then said the most hurtful thing he possibly could to him as a big fuck you.

But that being said, I do have a sneaking suspicion that there will be some twist that will force them to work together. This show has repeatedly made the unimaginable happen, and for me Walt and Jesse working together is unimaginable. I don't know how they might do it, but I feel like it will happen. And I think that somewhere along the way on his mission to kill Jesse, something will change his aim into wanting to redeem himself and, in as much as he can, setting things right before he kills himself.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:25 am
Limbs

ecapataz wrote:
Juan wrote:
the other 6 barrels didn't cease to exist

They might as well have, no way Skylar (or anyone else) will get them from Todd's uncles.

Have you not watched Breaking Bad before?
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:16 pm
anomaly
Loserface

You guys have way too much time to sit around and think about this show.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next