Search
Register
Artistic Evolution
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

coolerthanhot

haha, no im totally cool with shit grammar

missing words tho, on a formal announcement obviously intended for many people to see? i would want someone to tell me
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 am
anomaly
Loserface

There's actually an extra "we" in there
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:06 pm
Szechwan

what a mess
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:18 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

coolerthanhot wrote:
i would want someone to tell me

Thanks for pointing out that error, though I do find it odd that this was your response after I took a moment to answer your question. Also, I found it odd that you pointed out the error in this thread rather than the post where you found the error. Am I weird for that? Haha. If for any reason you ever really want or need to "private message" me, you can do so at the same place you messaged me to activate your forum account.

Anyway, I hope I was able to satiate your curiosity. I gave as honest of an answer as I could without feeling like I was taking on a sudden essay assignment.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:47 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 pm
coolerthanhot

Ah well I felt it would be better to post in a separate thread than in the stickied announcement that doesnt have any responses. I just kind of assumed you would know which thread it was

http://www.strangefamousrecords.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48654

Yeah, um, honestly I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't intend this as some kind of passive aggressive assault for not pumping on an essay at my demand haha

You gave me an straight-up answer. Appreciated-
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:12 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I did know what thread you were talking about. I fixed the error. Like I said already, thanks. If you think my response(s) were passive aggressive then....eek. Haha. Good luck with that paper? No, but, I'm not the other people were having fun with your style of interaction. It's kind of a familiar pattern we've seen here over the years. That's the whole "no homework" joke. I'm being as direct as possible.
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Yeah, it's been a thing that happens time and time again the past 10 years i've been here. They usually ask (in their own thread, similar to yours), get the answer, and disappear like a fart in the wind.

Consider the ball bashing something of a hazing. Glad to see you've done stuff in other threads. But, um, if you wanna post here, [looks around] in this forum, [continues looking] I really think that you need to ask yourself one simple question. [pauses] How do you feel about frontal male nudity?
Post Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 pm
coolerthanhot

man, Sage. if this was my nerd gamer forum id totes throw some elitist shit at you right now about reading comprehension. cause im really mature on the internet

is it a statement on my communication skills that someone i perceive as a lyrical genius just misunderstand me to that extent? shit\

but nah dawg, i said 'I didn't intend this' as in I don't want you to mistake ME as being passive aggressive with the pointing out of missing/extra word in that announcement. idfawkingk how you interpreted that as me calling you passive aggressive

this whole thread is pretty lol. sounds like for you guys its a joke youve heard too many times already though

anomaly wrote:
I really think that you need to ask yourself one simple question. [pauses] How do you feel about frontal male nudity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxiVLNA3F7w
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:14 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

coolerthanhot wrote:
man, Sage. if this was my nerd gamer forum id totes throw some elitist shit at you right now about reading comprehension. cause im really mature on the internet

is it a statement on my communication skills that someone i perceive as a lyrical genius just misunderstand me to that extent?

OK mang. We're good. No worries. Not even trying to argue my own side here. I have no side to argue. I misunderstood. We good, we good, we good, we good.
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:38 am
Neuro
A champion of Kurtis SP

please do not type totes ever again
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm
coolerthanhot

totes gonna throw around whatever random lingo strikes my mood

sorry broseph
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:43 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

It's funny how we'll grumble about low activity on the forum but then whenever new users show up they get trolled until they leave. haha. Again, not complaining. Just an observation.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T EVOLVE.
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 pm
anomaly
Loserface

I'll stop by daily to chat it up, but lately there's not much music and such to chat about. Everyone's talking about videogames and I'm not a gamer. I'm just happy to talk

Soooo about that new DVD.....I got 5 on it
Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next