mattrego

I knew as soon as i typed that they would lose. Unreal
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:11 pm
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

What stupiddddd fuckinnggggg mistakes.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 pm
mattrego

Alot of mistakes by the offense but the defense is just..... shitty. How do you make russell wilson look like peyton manning? Play against the Pats secondary.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

The defense is actually pretty good this year. BUT...and it's a big but (I cannot lie), the secondary is obviously the weak link. They'll be exploited all year long until someone learns to turn their fucking head and swat the ball away.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 pm
mattrego

The post game show with mike felger actually asked ty law, with a srraight face and not joking, if the secondary is TAUGHT to not turn their heads, as ridiculous as that sounds. But it is a valid question cause they do not turn to see where the ball is. Ever.

And far be it for me to nitpick brady, cause they'd be 0-6 and blown out of every game without him, but i am gonna do it anyway. Ever since the acl surgery, for four plus years, he ducks from phantom defenders and panic throws when ther is little to moderate pressure on him. That injury memory is still buried deep in his subconscious. We need to get Leo and the boys in there to dig that shit out Inception style. Cause those two grounding penalties this game cot the pats dearly. Same in the SB last year. Gaahhh!!!! Can't beleive I'm questioning tha gahd!!
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:50 pm
mattrego

Dp
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm
Mr 9999
Judge and Jury

The "ducking" thing isn't as big of a problem as people make of it on sports talk radio.
Sure, last week he got caught doing it once or twice without anyone being a threat. But it's not often that big of a problem. In fact, during this game I saw him do the "duck" move once, and it save him from being sacked. Maybe he did it more, but I didn't notice it messing with any plays. It's a preventive technique that SOMETIMES he does needlessly. But not enough to raise a red flag. The main problem with him is poor passing decisions such as the intentional grounding. Those are rookie mistakes and he made two of them during this game.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 pm
desert penguin

mattrego wrote:
If seattle had a real qb this could be a game. Lots of dumb plays by the patriots. Why doesn't matt flynn start for them?

2bad u fucked up, dummy!
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:59 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Captiv8 wrote:
I think they have more faith in Russell Wilson to get things done. Depending on how the season goes Flynn might find himself in under center anyway.

I'm just glad Detroit won today. They were looking like the old Lions and managed to play really well in the final five minutes, which is where it all counts. When Stafford was on he was on, but when he was off it was excruciating to watch. I didn't understand half the throws he made tonight. Johnson was a beast, per usual, and I finally saw some good things out of Burleson. Oh, and Scheffler had a really great catch on a crucial drive, which was encouraging. On the other side, Vick has really lost a step. He is so inconsistent.

I don't remember seeing him throw one good overhand throw for the first 55 minutes.. A lot of side-armed throws and 3/4'er arm throws that were off target.. He was limping, he was throwing it away... then, the last 5 minutes, the Elway magic came alive again... Matt's got 15 wins as a starter, 7 by 4th qtr comeback.,.

that one catch that calvin made with just his fingertips and two dragging toes, nobody else in the world could've made that..

vick got roughed up nice... when Tulluch got his helmet under vick's facemask and into his chin, i cheered...
Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm
desert penguin

Shermanated.
Post Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:06 pm
Captiv8

Well the Lions were absolutely terrible last night. Whatever hope I had for them based off last year is quickly dwindling. In their three visits to the red zone against the Bears, they amassed two fumbles from Leshoure and a pick courtesy of Stafford. The looked inept and impotent. Stefan Logan also muffed two punts. There were at least two drops for third down conversions. And it's not like the Bears were overpowering the Lions. The played defense well, true, but the passes simply weren't there and the running game has been struggling for a while. The biggest issue there is protecting the ball, which Leshoure seemed incapable of this game.

The only positive thing I saw in this game was Ryan Broyles' first game in the NFL (and a touchdown!), thanks to an injury to Nate Burleson. Why he hasn't been playing up to this point, I don't know. I like Burleson, don't get me wrong, and I also like Titus Young, but I think Broyles needs to be in the game a lot more than this, given his prolific collegiate career. And he's taller and bigger than Young, soooo... Why go out of the way to draft him if you're not going to play him? Anyway, I suppose that the least of the Lion's worries. Motherfuckers better get it together.
Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 am
Eric B

Captiv8 wrote:
Well the Lions were absolutely terrible last night. Whatever hope I had for them based off last year is quickly dwindling. In their three visits to the red zone against the Bears, they amassed two fumbles from Leshoure and a pick courtesy of Stafford. The looked inept and impotent. Stefan Logan also muffed two punts. There were at least two drops for third down conversions. And it's not like the Bears were overpowering the Lions. The played defense well, true, but the passes simply weren't there and the running game has been struggling for a while. The biggest issue there is protecting the ball, which Leshoure seemed incapable of this game.

The only positive thing I saw in this game was Ryan Broyles' first game in the NFL (and a touchdown!), thanks to an injury to Nate Burleson. Why he hasn't been playing up to this point, I don't know. I like Burleson, don't get me wrong, and I also like Titus Young, but I think Broyles needs to be in the game a lot more than this, given his prolific collegiate career. And he's taller and bigger than Young, soooo... Why go out of the way to draft him if you're not going to play him? Anyway, I suppose that the least of the Lion's worries. Motherfuckers better get it together.

The Lions offense is pitiful. It is mind boggling that Stafford has not thrown a TD pass to Megatron. Why don't the coaches just tell Stafford every quarter is the 4th quarter?
Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Eric B wrote:
It is mind boggling that Stafford has not thrown a TD pass to Megatron.

Madden Curse.
Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:23 am
Captiv8

T-Wrex wrote:
Eric B wrote:
It is mind boggling that Stafford has not thrown a TD pass to Megatron.

Madden Curse.

Exactly. Shit is real.
Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:36 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

And.... Props to Smokin' Jay Cutler..
Off the field, he might be a sad panda momma's boy...
....but Monday he played through injury and didn't make any bad mistakes..

Post Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:55 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next