Search
Register
The Devil Inside
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

poopsnack

The Devil Inside  Reply with quote  

Just went to see this at the theater. Here is the trailer (which I thought was cool)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyT7xMPurgw
The verdict - meh. Shit ending. Save your duckets!

Just a quick PSA.
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Their ad campaign is RELENTLESS. I was actually hoping we wouldn't have a post about it here. haha. It's everyyyyywherrrre.

Christ sake, they just had an ad during Jersey Shore with a couple of the show members giving their reaction to the movie.

One thing that actually disturbs me is how people I know are making status updates about this movie, implying that they truly believe in possessions and shit like that.
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Sage Francis wrote:
Their ad campaign is RELENTLESS. I was actually hoping we wouldn't have a post about it here. haha. It's everyyyyywherrrre.

Christ sake, they just had an ad during Jersey Shore with a couple of the show members giving their reaction to the movie.

One thing that actually disturbs me is how people I know are making status updates about this movie, implying that they truly believe in possessions and shit like that.

You watch Jersey Shore?

That's a good thing about having a DVR. We record everything and watch later, fast forwarding through the commercials. I never know what's in theaters. This is probably why I haven't been to a theater since 2006.

So, this movie isn't even worth the Red Box dollar?
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:05 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Yes. I have it on in the background as I run on my internet hamster wheel. Tonight is the new season premier, and I can't help but wonder how they intend on squeezing another season of television out of these people. I was surprised that there was another season as I thought they said the Italy season was the finale. Whatever the case, this episode has introduced me to the term "tanorexic" so I can't say I didn't learn anything.
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:09 pm
xGasPricesx

Here's a movie that looks like it actually deserves your money. (I bring this up because I saw that it was the top, non-promoted, related video to the Devil movie trailer. It looks way more interesting though, imho.)

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm
tommi teardrop

God I love trailers. I've been mesmerized by films lately. The shit that filmmakers are able to accomplish these days is unbelievable. I feel like I enjoy every movie I see even when they are flawed.

I'm starting to think that Christopher Nolan will go down as one of the greatest artists of all time. I don't know that I've ever been as excited for a movie like I am for the new batman.

That movie above looks great too.
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:22 pm
xGasPricesx

tommi teardrop wrote:

I'm starting to think that Christopher Nolan will go down as one of the greatest artists of all time. I don't know that I've ever been as excited for a movie like I am for the new batman.

This.

Nolan is something special, and I'm so glad he is at a point now where he can pretty much do whatever he wants. I've watched that Dark Knight Rises trailer several times now, and I get more and more excited for it each time. It looks like it's going to be one hell of a way to end the series.
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm
Plum Puddin'

WTF was that?

Is this like a Blair Witch Project for Christians?
Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm
poopsnack

Plum Puddin' wrote:
WTF was that?

Is this like a Blair Witch Project for Christians?

No kidding, I said right after the movie that these hand held horror flicks are "the blair witch project ripple effect." The whole thing is not hand held... but it is a disciple.
Sage - I actually don't watch much TV, so when my friend said he had these free sneak preview passes I went to YouTube to check the trailer.

Anomoly - as far as a red box rental... maybe? I guess if you loved horror movies and it was a slow night... I just wanted to get the word out that this flick was disappointing. Parts of the movie were cool but the ending is shit. When I saw the thread on this forum about Inception here that convinced me to see it, and I was thankful. I guess if we had a thread for every shit movie this forum would be watered down, though.There are still two flicks on my theater hit list - Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. If I could go back I wouldn't have tried this movie and checked for one of those.
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 am
Disharmony

This movie has an 8% rating on rotten tomatoes and is already being considered for "Worst movie of 2012>" haha.
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 am
ROTTY

Sage Francis wrote:
Yes. I have it on in the background as I run on my internet hamster wheel. Tonight is the new season premier, and I can't help but wonder how they intend on squeezing another season of television out of these people. I was surprised that there was another season as I thought they said the Italy season was the finale. Whatever the case, this episode has introduced me to the term "tanorexic" so I can't say I didn't learn anything.

My girlfriend is obsessed with the Jersey Shore. At first i would be reading my comics while it was in the background but Situations accent started creeping onto Ricks in walking dead so i just watched. It is entertaining. At first I was in shock and did not care for any of them much. But now i could see myself hanging out with Paulie D and Vince. They would not hang with me though. I would stop them getting girls and im too pale like.

The rest of them are a waste of skin.
Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:44 am
DeadAwake

Sage Francis wrote:

You might find the Annelise Michel case interesting.
Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:19 am
b. dolan
FBI agent

<quietly removes the INXS t-shirt he wore to this party, hides his limited edition 12", and backs out of the room...>
Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 am
Captiv8

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil wasn't really a horror film, but I loved it. It inverts the classic hillbilly as murderous psycho stereotype, has some really funny moments, and features some really interesting death scenes. Check it out on Netflix.
Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 pm
Jared Paul

b. dolan wrote:
<quietly removes the INXS t-shirt he wore to this party, hides his limited edition 12", and backs out of the room...>

You and me, B., you and me...
Post Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next