Search
Register
The Midwest excursion 2012 is complete. Thank you
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

hexagone
n3wb 4 life

Sage Francis wrote:
Quick update. This show has sold out with pre-sales. Let's get this potty stotted.

Sage,

Thank you for what was without a shadow of a doubt, the best show I have ever been to. I have never ever lost both my voice and breath at the same time, not singing, but screaming the lyrics to all the songs you played tonight. I felt like I relived the last 8 years of my life in the songs you chose to perform tonight, it was simply surreal.

Thank you also for coming down after the show with hugs and greetings for audience members. It really did feel like years ago when I was first blown away by Crackpipes, to be able to thank you personally and put a face to a name. I'll remember this performance for a very long time.

p.s. I heard you'll be at the bad apple tomorrow- is this true? I'd love to say hi again and put a strange famous burger in and or around my face orifice.

once again: Wow.

-Hex
Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 am
codebreaker

Unbelievable set. Perfect set list. Electric. It had the buzz of a show from years past. Thanks for what u continue to bring.
Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 am
dri

is there anyway to get a setlist from these shows?
Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3