Search
Register
Becoming a Freeman - Claiming Sovereignty
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

DeadAwake

Becoming a Freeman - Claiming Sovereignty  Reply with quote  

I imagine people here who have delved into the whole conspiracy circle have come across this notion of a freeman. There is a subforum regarding it in the David Icke forums.

For those who haven't, to my understanding, it is reading and familiarising oneself with the legal acts/constitution of one's country so that they may represent themselves in a legal sense.

A basic concept is that most legal documentation refers to somebody as a person, not aa a physical/mental entity but rather as a legal entity. So when one is addressed in court as MR SO &SO and they are asked to confirm this, you can so no i am [insert name] of the [surname] family. Or another one was (handing one's birth certificate to judicial official) you a now holding MR SO &SO in your hands. This shows that you are aware that what they are refering to is a legal entity and not your actual being. One source said that this is relevant to all acts except the banking & security acts (for Canada).

People have apparently been exempted from fines using this and other techniques rooted in the understanding of the specifity of the legal system.

Im new to this concept and really know next to nothing about the legal system and the documentation, but this has certainly piqued my interest in probing more and at least reading the documenation which governs my existence.

Curious if anyone here has claimed their sovereignty and put this into practice or if anyone knows how much water the freeman idea holds?
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 am
Jesse Custer

Some conspiracy nut on another forum I go on was spouting off on this freeman shit recently. It's hilarious and nonsensical. He was impossible to get a straight answer out of, so I'd love to see any hard evidence of this having ever worked for anyone in a legal capacity.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 am
Captiv8

The American government doesn't recognize intra-national sovereignty. Just ask the indigenous people here.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Yeah... this is what we call "bullshit" in the legal world. I know, because I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night. If you don't believe me, just ask me. If you got it off an Icke forum... chances are high it's a fairy tale.

This is similar to the people who claim you don't need to pay taxes because they are illegal.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

total bullshit. it doesn't work.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/ideology/sovereign-citizens-movement
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:43 am
T-Wrex
p00ny tang

Jared Loughner was brainwashed by old people who believe this kind of shit.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 pm
X the Outsider

Did the reptilian people tell him this?
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm
firefly

Crash, that link that you posted is pretty ignorant. The writer obviously doesn't know the difference between the law of the land and the law of the sea (or admiralty law). Common law or (law of the land) can actually be summarized as simply as this - you cannot take anything from anyone. That includes life (murder), truth (fraud), possessions (theif). Admiralty law is COMMERCIAL law and is only applicable to your person only if you consent (are in contract with it). This is where socalled "freemans" can lose their court cases by accidentally agreeing to the contract. Apparently doing things like rising for the judge and saying "I understand" (understand = stand under their authority) are contractual agreements with the judge.

I suggest that if people want to know more they get a copy of "Black's Law" dictionary and read that. I also suggest watching Robert Menard's videos starting with "Bursting bubbles of government deception"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HnExGn69c

There are tons of youtube videos where they are challenging the court and claiming common law jurisdiction. The Moors are especially fun to watch!

Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 pm
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

sometimes i have a hard time believing that you're not trolling me.

the link i posted is from the SPLC's news letter. they're sorta like the ACLU except they focus on civil rights (bringing cases against hate groups and the like). they know the law pretty well.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:08 pm
mlanifesto

That video from the UK is bollocks.
"There is no law that requires the payment of council tax"
"Except the law that requires the payment of council tax"

Seems like he has decided to ignore parliamentary sovereignty. He lies about what a magistrates court is. Then lots of odd theater.

Sounds like the guy wants to go back to living under Royal Decree. He is bothered about oaths to the queen and ignores Parliament.
Doesn't seem very free.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm
redball

These guys are assholes. Fucking leaches on the system. They go into courts with a bunch of bullshit interpretations of laws, cherry pick though the constitution, and general douchery on an obscene level. Not part of our society? Bullshit. The Constitution applies to everyone. It authorizes the States to create laws to establish order. Those States enact their own constitutions that apply to everyone. Their laws allow for local enforcement as well as the existence of local laws.

These people merely throw so much crazy at the courts that they decide it's not worth pursuing the case. It is my greatest hope that these people will eventually be sentenced and be punished to the fullest extent of the law, which despite their crazy really does apply to them. And if you do this shit then I hope it happens to you as well.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:16 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

firefly wrote:
Crash, that link that you posted is pretty ignorant. The writer obviously doesn't know the difference between the law of the land and the law of the sea (or admiralty law). Common law or (law of the land) can actually be summarized as simply as this - you cannot take anything from anyone. That includes life (murder), truth (fraud), possessions (theif). Admiralty law is COMMERCIAL law and is only applicable to your person only if you consent (are in contract with it). This is where socalled "freemans" can lose their court cases by accidentally agreeing to the contract.

Come on now.

The "common law" is simply the court system's way of dealing with things that aren't specifically spelled out in a statute.

firefly wrote:
Apparently doing things like rising for the judge and saying "I understand" (understand = stand under their authority) are contractual agreements with the judge.

This is just straight up crazy talk.

Can we talk about Vapor Theory next?
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm
Mikal kHill

LO
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Mikal kHill

Ah, damn, looks like someone took the L.
Post Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 pm
DeadAwake

Thanks for the responses. Initially i was sceptical but then became quite a bit naive in regards to it. My brother seems quite fixated on it and sent out a letter using the freeman stuff to respond and dispute a fine (a rather unfair one at that). Hopefully he doesnt land himself into too much trouble.
Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:42 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next