Search
Register
murdoch getting a kicking
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Dan Shay

Being full time professional at paranoia I can tell you killing this guy after the cat is fully out of the bag does not make a lick of sense as from a public relations standpoint.

The window of opportunity passed on that after he came public.

Whistleblowers die before being able to make statements, not after. Unless you're Scott Ritter, and in that case the smear campaign against you lasts a lifetime.

Smear campaign, doable.

Assasination = martyr.
Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am
outpatient

when cameron was dodging questions in the commons, nick clegg looked like he was on the verge of an "I'm as mad as hell" moment. I want to see him snap and ruin all their careers.
Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

adic wrote:
How does a whistleblower die in an "unsuspicious" manner? Anytime a dude labeled a whistleblower dies right after blowing said whistle I would call it suspicious. None of the articles I read on the subject even questioned it...

Nice to see a Crash sighting around here again, the middle east thread needs some updating homie...

Thanks for the shout out. Looks like the mid east thread moved to the know more forum which is even quieter than this one.

When gaddafi falls or Syria devolves into full fledged civil war I'm sure there will be a new one.
Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4