Search
Register
murdoch getting a kicking
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

zeem

ooohhh, shiitt. Anonymous hacked the times and put this up.

http://www.new-times.co.uk/sun/

Quote:

Media moguls body discovered
By STAFF REPORTER
Published: Today
Rupert Murdoch, the controversial media mogul, has reportedly been found dead in his garden, police announce.
Murdoch, aged 80, has said to have ingested a large quantity of palladium before stumbling into his famous topiary garden late last night, passing out in the early hours of the morning.

"We found the chemicals sitting beside a kitchen table, recently cooked," one officer states. "From what we can gather, Murdoch melted and consumed large quantities of it before exiting into his garden."

Chemicals found in house
Authorities would not comment on whether this was a planned suicide, though the general consensus among locals and unnamed sources is that this is the case.

One detective elaborates. "Officers on the scene report a broken glass, a box of vintage wine, and what seems to be a family album strewn across the floor, containing images from days gone by; some containing handpainted portraits of Murdoch in his early days, donning a top hat and monocle."

Another officer reveals that Murdoch was found slumped over a particularly large garden hedge fashioned into a galloping horse. "His favourite", a butler, Davidson, reports.

Butler Davidson has since been taken into custody for additional questioning.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 pm
Asterax

This is amazing.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:30 pm
Mikal kHill

It's the LulzSec guys, not anonymous. Crazy.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Asterax wrote:

This is amazing.

Lets move on from this and talk about... Casey Anthony. I can't believe these people take themselves seriously. Or maybe they don't and just pretend to? Trolls irl?
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm
Dr Sagacious

Fox & Friends take two lumps of smug in their coffee/tea.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

Pie in the face. Lulz'd.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14209268
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I hate scratching conspiracy theory itches, but many things make me feel that the pie-in-the-face gag was planned by Murdoch & his people. Nevermind how the whistleblower died in a so-called "unsuspicious" manner, but hey...PIE IN MURDOCH'S FACE DURING THE PARLIAMENTARY HEARING! If you want to be taken seriously, and not come across as an agent, fill the pie with hornets. It's not enough to just "shame" the geezer.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 am
JohnSchwan

That one girl molly-whopped pie man in the video.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 pm
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

it's shit like this satan

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 pm
adic

How does a whistleblower die in an "unsuspicious" manner? Anytime a dude labeled a whistleblower dies right after blowing said whistle I would call it suspicious. None of the articles I read on the subject even questioned it...

Nice to see a Crash sighting around here again, the middle east thread needs some updating homie...
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

adic wrote:
How does a whistleblower die in an "unsuspicious" manner? Anytime a dude labeled a whistleblower dies right after blowing said whistle I would call it suspicious. None of the articles I read on the subject even questioned it.

Seriously. What the fuck is up with that? Bizarre as hell.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm
Asterax

Anonymous To Release Sun, News Of The World Emails Today?

itproportal wrote:
After having pwned Rupert Murdoch's flagship news website, thesun.co.uk, by redirecting its readers to a spoof front page and pilfering its email servers, Anonymous' unofficial mouthpiece, Sabu, has revealed that the group is "sitting on [the sun's & NOTW's] emails" with a press release from Anonymous & possibly more coming in a few hours.

While that website has already been taken down (you can check a screen capture of the web page here), the email bounty is likely to be potentially more damaging, with Sabu releasing details of two of the Sun's top three employees, Rebekah Wade and Bill Akass, the former editors of the Sun and News of the World respectively as well as Lee Wells & Danny Rogers, Editorial Support Manager at News International and Sun Online Editorial Manager respectively, as a taster of what's coming next.
In addition, the phone numbers of Pete Picton, the former editor of Sun Online, Harvey Shaw, the Publishing Operations Team Manager, Chris Hampartsoumian, the former Online editor of TimesOnline were also part of the leak on Anonymous' Twitter account.

Numerous news outlets, many being rivals to the Sun, reported that the internal webmail systems of the Sun have been taken down as a precautionary measure and that passwords have been reset and remote access rescinded temporarily.
Sabu claimed that Anonymous managed to get root access on one server while another one was a "buggy [Oracle] Solaris Kernel" which "kept freezing" on them so they had to redirect the site's traffic rather than hack it altogether. He also warns "Media. Federal Contractors. Royal Families" that Anonymous "will be going hard on you".

Read more: http://www.itproportal.com/2011/07/19/anonymous-release-sun-news-world-emails-today/#ixzz1SbDBmwzh
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm
mlanifesto

The bloke's doctor apparently said he should be dead with a liver like he had. Reports of his drink and drug problems go back a while, but I always wondered if that was just a smear.

His public statements about all this just led to the ousting of one of the top plods in the country, and exposed widespread police corruption. Not sure they'd look too hard for anything suspicious.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm
Bicycle

adic wrote:
How does a whistleblower die in an "unsuspicious" manner? Anytime a dude labeled a whistleblower dies right after blowing said whistle I would call it suspicious. None of the articles I read on the subject even questioned it...

Nobody else wants to end up dying in an unsuspicious manner

How would one fit all of this information into a single facebook status?
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm
adic

So the actual cause of death was liver failure? Just because he had a bad liver isn't good enough. I want more details, from multiple doctors.

I guess dude could have known he was about to die and said fuck it, "I'm taking these fuckers down with me". I'd like to think that was the case...

Otherwise, we probably didn't get all the juicy details dude had.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next