Search
Register
friends that have gone a little nuts
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Z-0

friends that have gone a little nuts  Reply with quote  

I have a friend who has been spamming my FB page with youtube vids linking obama to old arabic texts about the anti-christ, vids of children apparently being indoctrinated to sing to him as the hilter youth sang to hitler, new world order vids, etc. she was always a quirky girl, believes she's psychic and still runs her own psychic reading business very successfully. now she's rabbiting on about the "lies obama is telling" which will lead to "genocide" on the "scale of hitler" unless the people rise against him. i've asked her what potential genocide she's concerned with and she's unable to offer any specifics. i'm thinking of simply distancing myself from her because this is all she talks about now and responding to her on the subject is a dead end. what would you folk do? funny thing is she used to hate political discussion, she had no time for politics of any kind.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 am
neveragainlikesheep

Re: friends that have gone a little nuts  Reply with quote  

Z-0 wrote:
I have a friend who has been spamming my FB page with youtube vids linking obama to old arabic texts about the anti-christ, vids of children apparently being indoctrinated to sing to him as the hilter youth sang to hitler, new world order vids, etc. she was always a quirky girl, believes she's psychic and still runs her own psychic reading business very successfully. now she's rabbiting on about the "lies obama is telling" which will lead to "genocide" on the "scale of hitler" unless the people rise against him. i've asked her what potential genocide she's concerned with and she's unable to offer any specifics. i'm thinking of simply distancing myself from her because this is all she talks about now and responding to her on the subject is a dead end. what would you folk do? funny thing is she used to hate political discussion, she had no time for politics of any kind.

Delete.

It's not worth it. If they are dumb enough to believe they are "psychic" and that Obama is the anti-christ, they probably aren't going to listen to reason.

Don't waste your precious life, my friend.

Stupid gonna stupid.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am
Z-0

true. it's a little sad honestly. we've had some fun times together and putting aside the psychic rubbish she's a very pleasant person.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 am
neveragainlikesheep

Z-0 wrote:
true. it's a little sad honestly. we've had some fun times together and putting aside the psychic rubbish she's a very pleasant person.

I hear you, bud.

I pretty much deleted everyone I used to know from high school.
I'm not sure why I wanted to keep in touch with them to begin with seeing as those memories we shared are long since fried out of my brain (thanks weed), but I knew I was completely out of touch with those people when I started seeing shit like "Global warming is bullshit because God wouldn't create a planet we could destroy."

Sucks for them really. If only they thought for two seconds about the insane garbage they listen to, they might be able to see through it. They can't and therefore I need to keep those people out of my sphere of information. They only introduce toxins into my thought process.

Don't get me wrong, debate is great and I definitely keep in touch with friends who simply disagree on things, but once you cross the line into Glenn Beck psycho babble, you're out of the tree fort for eva.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am
Z-0

this is one of the messages she sent me:

"it isn't about me jumping the bandwagon that Obama is Nazi. Its about getting past the stereo type! Its about coming outside the box. Its opening your eyes. Its about waking up!Obama is LIEING to the people to the same extreme that Hitler did! Do we have to wait for mass genocide to see what the Government/Obama is doing! We can prevent mass genocide if we rise up & say we will not tolerate these lies & bullshit anymore!"

at first i thought, fuck, she's taken too much ecstasy...it's a rant filled with empty platitudes: "waking up", "opening your eyes", "outside the box"...blah blah...
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am
neveragainlikesheep

Z-0 wrote:
this is one of the messages she sent me:

"it isn't about me jumping the bandwagon that Obama is Nazi. Its about getting past the stereo type! Its about coming outside the box. Its opening your eyes. Its about waking up!Obama is LIEING to the people to the same extreme that Hitler did! Do we have to wait for mass genocide to see what the Government/Obama is doing! We can prevent mass genocide if we rise up & say we will not tolerate these lies & bullshit anymore!"

at first i thought, fuck, she's taken too much ecstasy...it's a rant filled with empty platitudes: "waking up", "opening your eyes", "outside the box"...blah blah...

Yeah... Sorry, but she didn't make it.

She fell victim to a different sort of genocide.

The moronocide.

Ask her for details. Ask for examples of the lies and the coming genocide.

Then post them here for lulz.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 am
Z-0

this one regarding the political connection between hitler and obama:

"I just found it interesting how both campaigns are so similar!"

i did ask for specifics, she posted me the video of children singing to obama and how it relates to children singing to hitler.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 am
neveragainlikesheep

Granted the video is creepy and weird, but notice how there are a bunch of different colored faces in that video? Yeah, whens the last time a little Asian girl sang Hitler's praises?

Also, I don't remember those little kids singing that Obama was Lord and that they live for him.

See what I mean? Taking two seconds to actually think about the video reveals just how stupid such comparisons are.

Now: Your challenge is to bring up the previous points and see how she responds. I suspect she'll go ape shit, bring up the genocide talk, post another video to prove what she is talking about and top that off with some Cairo speech Muslim bs.

IT HAS BEGUN!
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 am
PoetryBox

You should question her on how she came to the conclusion of her claims, and keep questioning her until she cant answer.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 am
Z-0

i sent her a message kindly asking her not to post such things on my wall.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 am
neveragainlikesheep

In b4 shitstorm.

"WHATS THE MADDER?! CAN'T HANDLE THE TURTH!" and so on.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 am
Captiv8

Where were all these conspiracy nuts during Bush's reign? Maybe it was because everyone knew he was an idiot.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 am
neveragainlikesheep

Captiv8 wrote:
Where were all these conspiracy nuts during Bush's reign? Maybe it was because everyone knew he was an idiot.

Too busy beating their war drums to notice, me thinks.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 am
Z-0

she does like to use exclamation marks....which makes those comments all the more depressing to me.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 am
iammessage

i have an acquaintance that is wandering into the same deep end currently...he even lost his job (delivering pizzas) because people were complaining about all the conspiracy shit he was writing on his car. they asked him to drive a different car that they provided and he wouldnt and now he is suing them.

i dont really care what he believes, but you can not have any type of conversation with him anymore, its totally taken him over.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next