Register
Archival Footage of Woman Taking LSD
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

the mean wrote:
jakethesnake wrote:
And the mean, look at the post above mine. That's what people think happens as a norm.

The one that describes a bad experience of a friend and then talks about how great an LSD experience he had? And then says, "If you're tied down to your particular version of reality and not ready to have that reality tested, then you should probably avoid it. Otherwise I'd definately recommend it?"

Well how do *you* think most people develop such a negative connotation or fear of it?

edit: The biggest "incident" I've ever had was walking through a screen door head first. Literally with my head, popped it right off the hinges. Everyone laughed. Although now I do have this irrational fear of screens...
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 am
ber lerac

jakethesnake wrote:
if you can't handle the drugs you can't handle the drugs.

this a bitch statement.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 am
jakethesnake

ber lerac wrote:
jakethesnake wrote:
if you can't handle the drugs you can't handle the drugs.

this a bitch statement.

Oh ok.

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 am
al(phonic)

i think everyone should trip once. but i wouldnt give it to them. and if youre the type thats just gonna want to push it and take a 10 strip or 3, dont. like with evertyhing in the world, moderation

i tripped probably 20 times in my life, and they were all religious experiences. it kinda shattered my autopilot and illusions and made everything more beautiful (not just at that moment, but forever)

take a tab or 2 and do nature things. sunrise will blow your mind in a great way
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:22 am
Bicycle

jakethesnake wrote:

And the mean, look at the post above mine. That's what people think happens as a norm. Hell we're not even 1 page into the thread and there's already horror stories. No offense people, but if you can't handle the drugs you can't handle the drugs. I never had any thoughts that I could fly, or that my stairs were an amusement ride, or that my house was infested with spiders so I burned it down.

I have, however, seen some pretty cool vibrations coming off a black light.

It would be irresponsible to recommend a drug without warning of the side effects and there is no way of knowing if you can handle it or not without trying it. Its definately not the norm to completely loose your shit but it does happen. My friend was irresponsible and fucked himself over. dont do that. Another friend who does it pretty regularly, took two hits and thought he was gonna die and that god was talking to him. He was kinda shaken up for awhile after that but not to the point where it affected his ability to function normally.

Im kinda disappointed that I spent my entire trip inside around a bunch of people. Id love to watch the sunrise in that state
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 am
zagadka
DARK PAST HAVER

It has always really appealed to me, but I've never done it because I already have a really intense imagination, lucid dreams, love of ghosts and interconnectedness of all things in life that I think I could get really freaked out.

Last time I smoked pot (10+ years ago) I thought I was going to die. But then again it was "really fucking awesome weed" to a chronic, every hour pot smoker...
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:13 am
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

i haven't tripped in years but i just took E a few weeks ago. i wanted to test it with my girlfriend before i tried it in a social situation. i don't react very well to stimulants (they tend to put me in a bad mood). she couldn't take any though because of the meds she's on.

it was wonderful.

i didn't want to dance or move or any of that, i just wanted to talk to her. we worked through some problems we've had of recent. i felt like she could say anything to me and vice versa. music sounded great. i must have spent about an hour giving her a massage.

then we had mind blowing sex.

maybe i'm peculiar but i don't understand why anyone would want to do this and go to a club. i just wanted to cuddle.

the way it heightens joy isn't intellectual like acid or shrooms. the drug actually makes you dumb as a rock, but i think the way it breaks down your fear response can be very useful.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:23 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

crash wrote:
we worked through some problems we've had of recent. i felt like she could say anything to me and vice versa...

the drug actually makes you dumb as a rock

Crash's solution to relationship problems: be dumb as a rock.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 pm
crash

Location: the chocolate city with a marshmallow center and a graham cracker crust of corruption

you don't have to be a smart to work through relationship problems. most of them don't stem from a lack of intellectual understanding, but a lack of willingness to address one's own failings. E can help you address those short comings because you aren't afraid of your insecurities. it just also happens to make you dumb.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm
jakethesnake

That feeling of freedom of inhibitions is definitely unique. I've had a similar experience crash. The thing I liked best was my singing voice was amazing, or at least I thought so.

edit: also whose forum alternate is ber lerac anyway?
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm
anomaly
Loserface

jakethesnake wrote:
edit: also whose forum alternate is ber lerac anyway?

probably a self-hating bitch
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm
anomaly
Loserface

crash wrote:
imaybe i'm peculiar but i don't understand why anyone would want to do this and go to a club. i just wanted to cuddle.

depending on how dirty they are and the type.....some make you bounce off the wall and some make you want to just sit on a couch. I was usually a bouncer and met lots of people.

But, no matter where you were, there was always that one asshole that would get in your face "You feeling it?! You want a lightshow?!!!!"

I hated that guy. No lightshows were wanted EVER.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:22 pm
the mean
Certified O.G.

anomaly wrote:
But, no matter where you were, there was always that one asshole that would get in your face "You feeling it?! You want a lightshow?!!!!"

I hated that guy. No lightshows were wanted EVER.

Haha.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm
anomaly
Loserface

we sold our fake tabs to people that offered us light shows.....or wore candy jewelry.....or tried to touch us.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:06 pm
jehu

the mean wrote:
crash wrote:
we worked through some problems we've had of recent. i felt like she could say anything to me and vice versa...

the drug actually makes you dumb as a rock

Crash's solution to relationship problems: be dumb as a rock.

why the pot shot? you honestly don't think that's the least bit intriguing?
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next