Attend graduate school
See Jordan play, yeah
Party with ODB
Billboard alterations
Take a cruise (/DFW)
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

i had a beer with gordie howe(of redwings fame) at a book singing he was doing that i was at that was cool

that was neat, cool guy
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:01 pm
remind

Smoked a blunt with S.A. Smash before an E&A show.
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Bob_ptmfus

icarus502 wrote:
Party with ODB

!!!

Please tell this story.
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 pm
neveragainlikesheep

Bob_ptmfus wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
Party with ODB

!!!

Please tell this story.

Yeah, you can't walk away without reliving this one for us.
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm
poisonfree

-I had a similar squirrel experience but I was at a park which was connected to a gold course. we were like 12 and were chasing squirrels around all day because they were trying to snatch food off the table. My friends mother went to the store and exclaimed "I don't want to find a dead squirrel when I come back" and not 2 minutes later i tossed a golf ball about 30 yards. It left my hand with no ill intent but a squirrel was running by and it hit it straight in the head, I screamed "OH FUCK!" and ran over as it lay motionless. I looked at the squirrel, then my friend, horrified, scared. I found a stick and stepped closer and poked at it, nothing. I turned to my friend and said "What are we gonna do!" and he said "WE!?? FUck that you're the one who.....AHHHHHH" and the squirrel made a horrible screeching-chatter sound and jumped to it's feet. It promptly ran down a hill, but was partially paralized and was only able to move his right limbs. He rolled/fell/ran and eventually made it up a tree. I felt horrible.

-Once I shot a dragonfly in the face from about 30 feet away with a BB gun from the hip.

-I once hunted a rabbit with a BB gun, skinned it, cleaned it, and ate it.

I felt horrible on all 3 ocassions. Those 3 experiences influenced my vegetarian food preference featured in my adult life. :/

-Machu Pikchu was AMAZING I might go back, but most likely wont. WHile I was in Peru I did a 5 mile bike ride down and on a cliff side, it was horrifying, fun, and stupid, wont do that again. Peruanos are amazing and the country is beautiful I recommend it.

-Chi'ch'èen Ìitsha' was AMAZING as well, I will definitely go back.

-I Jumped off a 2 story building into a dumpster

-Threw someone through a car windshield

-Threw someone through a table covered in thumbtacks and flourescent light tubes.

-Had a wooden dinner chair broken over my back.

-Did a back flip off a 12 foot ladder onto my stomach on the concrete

-Hung out with a buncha pro wrestlers from WWE/WCW/ECW

-Left work at noon on a Tuesday because I felt "sick" and bought a camcorder on the way to pickup a friend, and we drove to see the Souls of Mischief in Lake Tahoe, stayed at a friends, then drove to Reno the next day to see them again, then Thursday drove to Santa Cruz, to see the Living Legends, stayed at some girls house, Friday drove to San Jose to see them again, Saturday drove to San Francisco to see them a third time, Stayed at some other girls house, and drove to Berkley to watch PSC perform on Sunday, drove home at like 5am, went into work to start my shift at 7am. Longest Weekend EVER. I lost the documentary tape tho :(

-Sung in a misfits cover band for a Halloween party

I guess except the things where I got hurt/hurt someone else, I don't think anything is off limits for a repeat.
Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
remind

So, back when I was waiting tables, there was one night where I received a round of applause from one of my tables. Well, everyone except the father, who was fucking pissed. It was a family of five dining at this glorified pizza place which they happened to regard as a good restaurant. I know this because they were always in there. Anyway, their entrees were ready so I started bringing them out and I had another server grab what I couldn't carry. I've always been shitty at carrying a bunch of plates at once; I would rather just take 3 (tops) and not worry about dropping your food. So, I had my 3 plates as I waited for my co-worker to finish serving her plates. In my right hand, I had 2 plates, one of which was a side of disgusting mixed vegetables. The other server then unexpectedly took one of the plates out of my right hand which then caused the mixed veggie plate to fall. Time froze. Everyone's eyes locked on the pending disaster. The plate was actually vertical in the air, no exaggeration. I somehow managed to catch the plate with my right hand, without spilling a single pea to the ground and still holding the other plate in my left hand. I let out a sigh of relief as I realized I'm the fucking man. The table rejoiced with excitement. The father looked at me like "are you fucking serious, buddy?" I looked at him like "you better enjoy the shit outta these string beans now". My "assisting" server wanted to have sex with me when it was all done.
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm
Jack

so i turned 21 on Tuesday and presented at a conference Thursday morning, however i had a one night stand last night and while I dont think ill ever do it again, it was pretty awesome.
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Jack, you manwhore.
Post Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:23 pm
RoNn1e

I was in downtown LA the day after the BET Awards and they were giving out free tickets to a live taping of 106 and Park outside the Kodak Theatre. After we waited around for awhile, the producers started to put everyone up on stage (maybe 50-60 people). They pulled me off to the side, and then switched me with someone who was sitting in the front row and told me to make sure I looked like I was having a good time. That's when it hit me; I was just intentionally sat front-and-center to be the token white kid.

Long story short, I mean-mugged Chingy and met Rev Run.
Post Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 am
mancabbage

last week i was rock climbing and fell a good five metres before hitting the edge of a cave which sent me spinning into a rock face head first with no helmet. escaped with mild concussion, blood everywhere and getting my head stapled together in a spanish hospital, it better not happen again because I doubt i'll get away that lucky a second time. But it was kinda cool in a weird 'damn i'm lucky' way. Im gona start a religion now
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:09 pm
Captiv8

Everything awesome I've done I want to do again, even if it's unfeasible. I guess the one big one that's out of the question is meeting George Carlin again. It was at a show in Mansfield, Ohio that my mom was cool enough to take me to when i was in high school. I also met Muhammed Ali at a Der Dutchman in Ohio. That'll probably never happen again.
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm
DeadAwake

No events revolving around sexual peculiarities , violence, drug oriented expeditions, celebrity meetings or interaction with geographic landmarks. But once i slept with my back on a rake, feet in a basket and head on a gas tank inside of a moving van.
Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5