Search
Register
Chilling Florida school board shooting video
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

icarus502
kung-pwn master

badjerk wrote:

i should get an award, as this story ties in with at least 3 current discussions on the board...1)crazy armed whites 2) BEES 3) they are trying to see if this guy is connected with a mass murder last year at a department store even though the suspect in that incident was black with corn rows (maybe he had the crazy mask from california)

Forum ouroboros right there.

---
I'm not really afraid of this kind of white guy, I have to say. And I find him much more sympathetic than the superintendent or whatever that guy was (not more sympathetic than Ginger, though, she's awesome).
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 pm
anomaly
Loserface

this story just proves my theory the world as a whole simply needs more morningstars lying around. Her swing would've been more epic w/ a morningstar.

for those of you who don't know, this is a morningstar

I should get an award for using the word morningstar FOUR TIMES in one post. :)
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 pm
mzehe916

Did anyone else think the V was for 'Visitors'? Damn, I loved that show.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 pm
Confidential

That guy has no can control. WTF Lady - she swung at him with her purse!! I admit I laughed, might have been a nervous, dumbfounded laugh. I'd be lying if I said I never had thoughts of stuff like this, I understand the feeling of absolute hopelessness that goes with these kind of ideas. And that was an interesting point someone made about the school board having some kind of training in this, its almost like you take it as a given that this world drives people mad and factor it in to your risk management budget. The "what did she do?" at first I interpreted as "what did she do to get fired?" That would have been a crazy question to insist on asking a man with a gun. And the way the gunman kind of sways back and forth, hesitates, let's purse lady and other's go, tells me he is not a cold blooded guy, just a powerless one with emotional issues and no coping skillsets.

Last edited by Confidential on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:09 pm
Brynjar

I wonder how they'll blame video games for this one
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:10 pm
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

anomaly wrote:
this story just proves my theory the world as a whole simply needs more morningstars lying around. Her swing would've been more epic w/ a morningstar.

Haven't you ever heard of carrying mace in your purse?
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 pm
anomaly
Loserface

i don't have a purse or mace. Mace can also leak and in the event you need it, it doesn't spray and you end up w/ penis in your butt.

This guy gets mace in his eyes; he's now a pissed of man that still has a gun in his hand and probably will unload his clip randomly around him. Morningstar to the head eliminates the threat of getting shot and the possibility of butt penetration.

But with a morningstar, that penis thing just doesn't happen. I mean, it's in history books. Fact.

Last edited by anomaly on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:04 pm
ROTTY

breakreep wrote:
anomaly wrote:

Haven't you ever heard of carrying mace in your purse?

A mace would never fit in her bag!
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:11 pm
anomaly
Loserface

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 pm
remind

Brynjar wrote:
I wonder how they'll blame video games for this one

The V for Vendetta video game, duh.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:32 pm
PoetryBox

mzehe916 wrote:
Did anyone else think the V was for 'Visitors'? Damn, I loved that show.

I did actually think that at one point and then thought this dude was trying to kill some reptilians. Season two is gonna start in jan, cant wait.!!
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:35 pm
RoNn1e

smh @ so many things in this thread.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 pm
futuristxen

Her problem was she didn't have enough crap in her bag. She should have put a brick in there and swung it at his dome piece.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Bring that Beat Back

The purse lady rules but its a ridiculous scene. Particularly, how quickly he turns his back to her after just being attacked. Then the person with the dog calmly walks up and by. Was she or he going to help purse lady? A lot of bravery...weird and misguided bravery.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 pm
bakemosphere

not gonna lie, the lulz have finally corrupted my brain. At first I thought 'herostratus' was an internet joke, playing on the misspelling of "hero status." Which if you knew the definition of "an hero" makes it applicable in this situation.

"There comes a time in every man's life when situations spiral out of control and he finds his back against a wall. Maybe somebody stole his iPod. Maybe he just killed his wife and kids. Maybe he looked in the mirror and saw a Fucktard. Maybe you can't live with the fact that you're a washed-up actor who's addicted to sex with Thai ladyboys. Whatever the reason, you can either get up and face the music, or you can tell the world and whatever deity you believe in to fuck off. In the latter case, pull out your list of final solutions and place a check in the suicide box, because tonight, you dine in hell.

Simply pwning oneself IRL is no cause to become "An Hero". Without exceptions, "An Heroes" are made, not born. When otherwise normal and rational people fondly eulogize and honor those that have killed themselves before them, that's when "An Hero" is made. Like it or not, somebody out there probably gives a shit about Kurt Cobain (moar liek Kurt Gobang amirite?). Could anyone say the same about you? That's why you'll never amount to anything. You'll never be "An Hero". Don't let us stop you from trying, though. Having said that, becoming an hero is shit because you won't get to see the results of your successful endeavors. However, if you do a school shooting and don't kill yourself, you just might. With a lot of luck. Don't expect not to get raped and murdered in prison, or executed in the electric chair. There is no half/almost/soon An Hero. Either you blow your brains out and become An Hero or don't, but in your case, please do.

The phrase "An Hero" dates back to 2006, in reference to the prototypical An Hero, Mitchell Henderson, who famously shot himself after losing his iPod. /b/tards jumped on a grammatical error made by many of his MySpace friends, and it is now immortalized as the banner under which we mock those courteous enough to remove themselves from the gene pool. Since then, an heroes of all ages have bravely been removing themselves from the gene pool, including 3 year olds. "

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/An_hero

No part of that website is ever SFW btw
Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next