Search
Register
Prolyphic performing in New Hampshire Dec. 23rd
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

prolyphic81

Prolyphic performing in New Hampshire Dec. 23rd  Reply with quote  

December 23rd
@ The Stone Church
New Market, NH
$10 in advance/$15 at the door
18+

Prolyphic w/ Soul Rebel Project
Qwel and Maker
Left Over Wine
Outwrite and Defcon
Brzowski

http://www.thestonechurch.com
Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm
MF Noob

is Soul Rebel Project a band?
Post Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm
bbreakz

God the Stone Church brings back fond memories: So many friends' shitty punk rock bands, Groovechild, Fly Spinach Fly..I think I even saw Sick of it All there.

I know they were having trouble when I moved away 7 years ago. It sounds like that place is going good again.

Tear it up Prolyphic.

BTW, I added your track Cubbiebear and Seezmics to my running mix. Wow, I love that beat, love the flange effect or whatever it is. Everyone is banging on that track.

New Album please.
Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:49 pm
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

I mixed the paint that is on the walls of the Stone Church when I worked at the hardware store in Newmarket. Definitely a special venue. 23rd of December is an iffy day for me, though I hope to make it.
Post Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 pm
anomaly
Loserface

O'Doyle Rules
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 pm
prolyphic81

Soul Rebel Project is a reggae band that has offered to play as my backing band. A guitarist, keys player, Left Over Wine's Tugboat plays bass, Left Over Wine's Pilk This Cow The Best Way We Know How on drums and DJ Emoh.

This is my 3rd time playing with them. They're a great bunch of guys, I have a great time and having the band allows me to be more dynamic on stage. All of the songs I am performing will be played out live, should be dope. Some new stuff, some old stuff, some random stuff.
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 am
Jared Paul

prolyphic81 wrote:
Soul Rebel Project is a reggae band that has offered to play as my backing band. A guitarist, keys player, Left Over Wine's Tugboat plays bass, Left Over Wine's Pilk This Cow The Best Way We Know How on drums and DJ Emoh.

This is my 3rd time playing with them. They're a great bunch of guys, I have a great time and having the band allows me to be more dynamic on stage. All of the songs I am performing will be played out live, should be dope. Some new stuff, some old stuff, some random stuff.

Good luck at the show, homie!!

And, tonight...
Post Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: