Search
Register
If you don't accept Christian values, get out of Germany
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

mzehe916

Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
mzehe916 wrote:
It is similar to the relationship between Mexican migrant workers and U.S. citizens. "We don't want you but we kind of need you" type of relationship.

Just to be clear, are most of them in Germany legally?

Oh yes, for sure. Most are legal. I don't even like using the term legal. They are citizens. Only a small percentage are not.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 am
The Count

mzehe916 wrote:
Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
mzehe916 wrote:
It is similar to the relationship between Mexican migrant workers and U.S. citizens. "We don't want you but we kind of need you" type of relationship.

Oh yes, for sure. Most are legal. I don't even like using the term legal. They are citizens. Only a small percentage are not.

Are the "gastarbeiter" programs still ongoing? I remember from some classes that they were a large source of migrant workers for germany in past decades. Have those been discontinued since?
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:49 am
firefly

Yeah, in Europe as well as here in NA, it is becoming more and more acceptable to be racist. Thank gawd for them pesky terrorists. That and the illusionary trend of PCness, the war on giftmas and the desperate economic situation. The stage is set to usher in a new Fascist government. All the pieces are in place. Very scary.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 am
invisiblewindow

futuristxen wrote:
If only there was some kind of solution to this problem....some kind of...final solution.

a giant, super slide from Germany to Turkey?

it would be a pretty fun way to be deported.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 am
mzehe916

The Count wrote:
mzehe916 wrote:
Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
mzehe916 wrote:

Are the "gastarbeiter" programs still ongoing? I remember from some classes that they were a large source of migrant workers for germany in past decades. Have those been discontinued since?
I think this ended in the 70's, when the mines we closing down. I'm not sure though.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 am
mzehe916

firefly wrote:
Yeah, in Europe as well as here in NA, it is becoming more and more acceptable to be racist.

This is a false statement.

firefly wrote:
and the illusionary trend of PCness, the war on giftmas and the desperate economic situation. The stage is set to usher in a new Fascist government. All the pieces are in place. Very scary.

This is funny. I hope you don't fuel all of your hate from what you see on FOX. There is a real world out there and if you explore it and live in it you'll see that this isn't happening. The pieces are definitely not in place. If it does I'll eat my boot.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 am
Brynjar

mzehe916 wrote:
firefly wrote:
Yeah, in Europe as well as here in NA, it is becoming more and more acceptable to be racist.

Gotta agree with mzehe916
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:55 am
jakethesnake
guy who cried about wrestling being real

I think maybe that's true for Canada. Fuckin' eskimos.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 am
mancabbage

mzehe916 wrote:
firefly wrote:

firefly wrote:
and the illusionary trend of PCness, the war on giftmas and the desperate economic situation. The stage is set to usher in a new Fascist government. All the pieces are in place. Very scary.

This is funny. I hope you don't fuel all of your hate from what you see on FOX. There is a real world out there and if you explore it and live in it you'll see that this isn't happening. The pieces are definitely not in place. If it does I'll eat my boot.

word. firefly where you get that nonsense from?
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:31 pm
Dr Sagacious

Alex Jones.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 pm
firefly

mzehe916 wrote:
firefly wrote:

I'm talking in the last 10 years. Obviously, society has progressed in many ways with civil rights. My fault for not clarifying.

mzehe916 wrote:
This is funny. I hope you don't fuel all of your hate from what you see on FOX. There is a real world out there and if you explore it and live in it you'll see that this isn't happening.

I see/hear this shit with my very own eyes and ears. From my Uncle going on rants about how "Fuck saying "happy holidays" I'm going to say "Merry X-Mas"" to people ranting always about how things are "too PC nowadays". I agree that these nonsensical illusionary "wars" are created by the FOX-like media but it influences people (which sounds funny stating because it's pretty obvious). A LOT of people are now really mad at/scared of Muslims. Way more then 10 years ago.

Also, uh are you saying that we're not living in a desperate economic time right now? Shit has already hit the fan.

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 pm
firefly

mancabbage wrote:

It's called reading newspapers. Many of them and from different parts of the world.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:09 pm
medicineman
HALFLING

futuristxen wrote:
Italy is also after the Romas, no?

What has been the reaction in Germany to Merkel's comments? Are they embarrassing to most germans, or are most just like "yeah...fuckin' turks"

People are still after the Romas? Jesus, what is the point of that. I guess I don't know much about the reality but are they not a disinherited, scattered ghost of a people? What threat could they possibly pose? France is so weird. I mean some of their political ideas are really good, and then they want to ban burqas and expel Gypsies. This is 2010 people. It's not okay to blame the Gypsies.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm
mancabbage

firefly wrote:
mancabbage wrote:

It's called reading newspapers. Many of them and from different parts of the world.

prick
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 pm
firefly

mancabbage wrote:
firefly wrote:
mancabbage wrote:

prick

Prick? You're the one that called me out. And that's exactly where I get my information from. Not Alex Jones or any other second hand news source with a hard on for doom like some people might think.

You asked me a question and I answered.
Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next