Profile
Search
Register
Log in
BREAKING NEWS: MEL GIBSON IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Author Message
WrathChild



Joined: 07 Jul 2004
Posts: 953
Location: Reno eNVy
 Reply with quote  

marshall84 wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
marshall84 wrote:

Also, Mel Gibson isn't insane. He didn't say that anti-Semitic shit earlier because he's an alcoholic or whatever. He said it because he's an anti-Semitic piece of shit. If he said this shit, he didn't say it because he's insane. He would have said it because he's a racist, misogynist piece of shit.


Quote:

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

Totally sane...

Let's assume he said these things. If he's insane, how would you diagnose him? Is he bipolar? Does he have Tourette's?

Dude is a famous and successful actor/director. It seems most likely that he's just an out-of-control asshole.


No you're right dude, I was agreeing, he's TOTALLY sane. The behavior he exhibits is TOTALLY normal. Everybody has paranoid delusions of Jewish overlords scheming to enslave humanity. Everybody threatens to burn their lovers house down, after a blow job of course.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Brynjar



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 1474
Location: Rivertown
 Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
Just because he something about Jews you just figure this must true? Until I hear the tape I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.


So you think that there's a reasonable chance that Radar is staking its entire credibility on a libel against one of the world's biggest stars and lying by saying they have a tape that verifies their claim? If this weren't true, they'd be sued into oblivion and would, besides, have zero credibility. Don't be stupid. And, yeah, what has Mel Gibson done to deserve the benefit of the doubt, anyhow?


Stop acting like every thing on a gossip site is 100%, they get sued all the time and have never had any credibility. I really don't care if Mel is a racist, it doesn't have any effect on the great movies he's been in.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 am
 View user's profile Send private message
WrathChild



Joined: 07 Jul 2004
Posts: 953
Location: Reno eNVy
 Reply with quote  

Brynjar wrote:
icarus502 wrote:
Brynjar wrote:
Just because he something about Jews you just figure this must true? Until I hear the tape I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.


So you think that there's a reasonable chance that Radar is staking its entire credibility on a libel against one of the world's biggest stars and lying by saying they have a tape that verifies their claim? If this weren't true, they'd be sued into oblivion and would, besides, have zero credibility. Don't be stupid. And, yeah, what has Mel Gibson done to deserve the benefit of the doubt, anyhow?


Stop acting like every thing on a gossip site is 100%, they get sued all the time and have never had any credibility. I really don't care if Mel is a racist, it doesn't have any effect on the great movies he's been in.


Just so you know, Die Hard shits ALL OVER Lethal Weapon. Suck it fanboy!
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am
 View user's profile Send private message
bbreakz



Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 948
 Reply with quote  

While it is completely feasible that Gibson would say these things cuz he is an arrogant, racist prick, this story seems overdone.

It just reads like they jumped the gun and embellished more than most celebrity gossip rags embellish nowadays.

And Radar WOULD put themselves in a position where it puts its credibility on the line and steers the company into a libelous situation because that is what gossip rags do. That is their business. Right now gossip rags rule the roost in publishing, they make so much money that libel suits don't matter. When they do happen, it is chalked down to the cost of doing business.

They play the odds. If Gibson sues them he gets more bad publicity. Plus once Radar prints it, every other online blog, rag or whatever runs it and you can't sue them all.

Libel for publishing companies like this doesn't matter anymore.

I may have jacked the thread. Sorry.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Brynjar



Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 1474
Location: Rivertown
 Reply with quote  

I agree, Die Hard is much better then Lethal Weapon.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message
Confidential



Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2040
 Reply with quote  

Par for thew course.

TMZ confirmed it yesterday and explained that you don't hear the taped because the jduge has ordered them sealed.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/01/mel-gibson-oksana-grigorieva-racist-rant-audio-tape-n-word/

fuck a Mel
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
C.R.A.Z.Y



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Posts: 2734
Location: Vote for me and i'll vote for you.
 Reply with quote  

Confidential wrote:
Par for thew course.

TMZ confirmed it yesterday and explained that you don't hear the taped because the jduge has ordered them sealed.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/01/mel-gibson-oksana-grigorieva-racist-rant-audio-tape-n-word/

fuck a Mel


ha ha fox owns tmz. fuck tmz.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
X the Outsider



Joined: 17 Apr 2005
Posts: 1070
Location: Iowa
 Reply with quote  

Come on, who doesn't threaten to burn a house down after a blow job?

Anyone else?
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Thugsbemakinout



Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 355
Location: The land of ice and snow
 Reply with quote  

Brynjar wrote:


the great movies he's been in.


??????????
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Jesse



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Posts: 6166
Location: privileged homeless
 Reply with quote  

I want to stab him in the stomach.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
icarus502
kung-pwn master


Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 11289
Location: ann arbor
 Reply with quote  

Thugsbemakinout wrote:
Brynjar wrote:


the great movies he's been in.


??????????


The Road Warrior, Braveheart. That's about it. Neither is 'Contribution-to-Humanity-Great-Enough-to-Give-a-Pass-for-Horrendous-Behavior' level. Definitely done nothing of 'Thriller' or 'Chinatown' level and even if he had, you only get one such card, and his would have already been played, had he had one.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Confidential



Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 2040
 Reply with quote  

C.R.A.Z.Y wrote:
Confidential wrote:
Par for thew course.

TMZ confirmed it yesterday and explained that you don't hear the taped because the jduge has ordered them sealed.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/01/mel-gibson-oksana-grigorieva-racist-rant-audio-tape-n-word/

fuck a Mel


ha ha fox owns tmz. fuck tmz.


Are you gettin' my goat? I'm watching you C.R.A.Z.Y
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Jesse



Joined: 02 Jul 2002
Posts: 6166
Location: privileged homeless
 Reply with quote  

Braveheart isn't a good film. It's just the same old by-the-numbers epic revenge special man white jerkoff bullshit. Films where female "characters" only serve as objects to be raped and killed to motivate stalwart special men* do not get a passing grade.

*why yes, I do mean "most movies."
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
jehu



Joined: 25 Aug 2002
Posts: 9310
 Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
Thugsbemakinout wrote:
Brynjar wrote:


the great movies he's been in.


??????????


The Road Warrior, Braveheart. That's about it. Neither is 'Contribution-to-Humanity-Great-Enough-to-Give-a-Pass-for-Horrendous-Behavior' level. Definitely done nothing of 'Thriller' or 'Chinatown' level and even if he had, you only get one such card, and his would have already been played, had he had one.


the mad max series is awesome(entertainment level wise). braverheart sucked. not too mention too many historical facts to overlook(like ALL of his historically based films). plus mel is just NOT a great actor. good, not great.

i'll take the first 2 LW over the first DH's any day. bruce willis is a fucktard & a deplorably bad actor.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
dorkasaurus



Joined: 09 Jul 2002
Posts: 537
Location: trench b
 Reply with quote  

is it really sealed? or is that code for "we'll make some outrageous claims, and then won't have to back up those statements"


not that i have any particular love for mel gibson, but come on, where's the proof?

and who's going to give a bj, knowing he's going to burn the house down right after... i think i'd pass.
Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:50 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon