Search
Register
A message to "dog people": FU STFU
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

icarus502
kung-pwn master

A message to "dog people": FU STFU  Reply with quote  

This is the "I don't like 'dog people'" thread so as not to derail the NFL thread.
To recap: Dogs are no more important than pigs and nobody's trying to stop Oscar Meyer from being an NFL QB. Nor are people very concerned about factory farming.

Also, quit bringing your fucking dog everywhere. Everybody doesn't want to be around your dog. They are a public nuisance.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

Re: A message to "dog people": FU STFU  Reply with quote  

icarus502 wrote:
This is the "I don't like 'dog people'" thread so as not to derail the NFL thread.
To recap: Dogs are no more important than pigs and nobody's trying to stop Oscar Meyer from being an NFL QB. Nor are people very concerned about factory farming.

Also, quit bringing your fucking dog everywhere. Everybody doesn't want to be around your dog. They are a public nuisance.

kids are more annoying then dogs kids are a public nuisance always having fun and finding joy in everything
making all kinds of noise
throwing up on you when babies
ruining quiet time at the libary
Post Fri May 22, 2009 6:55 am
futuristxen

Yeah give me a dog over a screaming annoying kid any day of the week. My dogs don't say shit, and they do what their told, they aren't disrespecting anyone. FU Parents. My dogs will eat your children.

I think Vick shoud be allowed back in the NFL because he's paid his debt to society.

But that's tangential to the fact that dogs rule, kids drool.

I go:

Dogs>>>Cats>>>Pet Snake

I don't even rank idiot kids.

Stop breeding, assholes!
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

Except even if you don't have kids, unless you're an idiot, you should understand that, even to the extent that they are nuisances, kids contribute to the greater good (e.g. the sustenance of our race). Dogs do no such thing. They don't belong in cities, they belong in the country. In your yard. Not at the coffee shop. Not to mention, the dumbest kid is way smarter than a dog. That's just a stupid, if predictable, comparison.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 am
futuristxen

Kids should not be allowed in public...ever. If I can't bring my dog to the coffee shop you can't bring your kid out of your house. Fair is fair.

Dogs provide companionship, and if I was ever in a situation where food needed to be found, a dog would be a lot more useful than a kid.

Dogs also help find silly kids when they get murdered by their silly friends and left in a sewer out in the woods behind your home. You'll be thanking my bloodhound for the closure he'll bring to you when he drags your little idiot out of mound of poo.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:10 am
redball

icarus502 wrote:

My sister-in-law made my wife late to our wedding because she was blocking the driveway and wouldn't move her car until she walked her dog. Truth is that she should have left the damned thing in North Carolina before she left. I hated dog people before but that really sealed it for me.

I do like large dogs, though. The kind that aren't yappy and annoying and no one who isn't blind tries to take them everywhere.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:12 am
futuristxen

I wish I could take my dog everywhere. Off-lead.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:15 am
Sarcastro

icarus502 wrote:

A-fucking-men
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:15 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

futuristxen wrote:
Kids should not be allowed in public...ever. If I can't bring my dog to the coffee shop you can't bring your kid out of your house. Fair is fair.

Dogs provide companionship, and if I was ever in a situation where food needed to be found, a dog would be a lot more useful than a kid.

Dogs also help find silly kids when they get murdered by their silly friends and left in a sewer out in the woods behind your home. You'll be thanking my bloodhound for the closure he'll bring to you when he drags your little idiot out of mound of poo.

Sarah, don't say stupid shit like this. Even for people most of whom are just frighteningly immature who are so avowedly "childfree" that they say offensive shit about kids all the time, if they can think, they must understand the self-obvious function that children serve. If people don't procreate, humanity suffers. That also includes reasonable provisions to not ostracize those who do procreate from public life (and that doesn't, of course, take into account the benefits to the children or to the childless who have to learn to deal with them). The anti-child shit is unbecoming morally and unsophisticated thinking-wise.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am
futuristxen

Also. Dogs are more important than pigs. That arguement makes no sense. Dogs are pets. Pigs are food. We can eat children too, does that mean they are the same as pigs? Dogs have a unique role and place in human society, and fighting them betrays that role and place. And people that fight dogs are fucking dumbass idiots who need to buy a fucking nintendo wii or something.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am
icarus502
kung-pwn master

futuristxen wrote:
Also. Dogs are more important than pigs. That arguement makes no sense. Dogs are pets. Pigs are food. We can eat children too, does that mean they are the same as pigs? Dogs have a unique role and place in human society, and fighting them betrays that role and place. And people that fight dogs are fucking dumbass idiots who need to buy a fucking nintendo wii or something.

Show me a culture that eats children. I'll show you some that eat dogs. This notion that dogs are inherently special, when they are actually stupider than pigs, is just ethnocentrism plain and simple.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:21 am
futuristxen

icarus502 wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

Sarah, don't say stupid shit like this. Even for people most of whom are just frighteningly immature who are so avowedly "childfree" that they say offensive shit about kids all the time, if they can think, they must understand the self-obvious function that children serve. If people don't procreate, humanity suffers. That also includes reasonable provisions to not ostracize those who do procreate from public life (and that doesn't, of course, take into account the benefits to the children or to the childless who have to learn to deal with them). The anti-child shit is unbecoming morally and unsophisticated thinking-wise.

Am I going to live forever? No. So why do I care about the future of the race? I do care that I enjoy the company of dogs, and that they make life more bearable. And I do know that kids do nothing for my life. Most of the time they are a detriment.

And I'm not saying kids should be put to death, I just think they should be kept out of as many parts of society as possible, until they are functioning enough not to mess things up. Maybe if you made them wear a muzzle and stay on a leash or something, it might work? I dunno.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 am
Sarcastro

I'd argue pigs are more important than dogs in this day and age. Pigs provide food, at a relatively low price, to millions of people. The majority of dogs in western society serve no other purpose than companionship. We're past the days of dogs as protectors or workers, 90% of dogs I see in the city are the size of a soccer ball and wear people clothes.

and the kid/dog argument is ridiculous, that shouldn't even be a serious consideration by anyone.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

i bet icarus keeps his kids on leashes in public!!
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 am
futuristxen

icarus502 wrote:
futuristxen wrote:

Show me a culture that eats children. I'll show you some that eat dogs. This notion that dogs are inherently special, when they are actually stupider than pigs, is just ethnocentrism plain and simple.

Our culture doesn't eat dogs. In our culture, dogs are revered, and have an honored place in our lives. Pigs do not(unless you consider bbq and honored place(who doesn't?!). And frankly, I'll happily take ethnocentrism on. In the way in which you're applying it, it's not a bad thing.
Post Fri May 22, 2009 7:26 am

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next