Search
Register
sage has alot to live up to tonite
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

mack-mode

sage has alot to live up to tonite  Reply with quote  

Austin. TX the Creative Diff. tour blew the roof off last night. So much in fact the fire dept had to come shut it down, before LL even got finished performing. The police got up on stage a tried to tell everyone to leave, but the crowd threw bottles, so the officer busted out the pepper spray. That started a massive rush for the back out the door. The club mercury is pretty small now, and a few people, the unlucky ones who like the stand in the front got a face full and deperately scrambled through the crowd. Lucky I was standing in the back by the video games watching eyedea and abilities try to spit game at some hot chick. Very wild night, very good performances as well. Can't wait to see the new E&A cd drop. Can't wait to see Sage tonite.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:26 pm
natas sevol dog

I cant wait till the creative diff tour(tommarrow night), and sage was last night and jebus he was good, i didnt get to see gruvis malt before he was with them unfortunatly or any of the other openers but it was sooo worth it anyways.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:36 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
duke_city

I heard that Living Legends show sold out in Austin must have been a huge turnout.

Where the tour stop in Dallas at?

Brian
Post Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:43 pm
Jimmie Ooombar

how is the new eyedea & abilities material? and how is their tour only cd?
Post Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:55 pm
mack-mode

the tour cd was only 5 bucks but I didn't pick it up, it has 2 new tracks from the new album. it sounds like it's going to be dope. they are putting all the focus on eyedea's lyracism and abilities turntablism for this one.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:11 pm
ihaveagluegun

fuckikn awesome show
Post Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:20 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

so did we live up to your little show or what?
Post Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:11 pm
ihaveagluegun

I was in the front and didnt get maced, so i'd say it was better, haha
Post Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:14 pm
mack-mode

I would say you blew away anyone I saw on friday night. I wish there would have more acts, but your performance itself was way beyond my expectations. I'd say one of the best performances I've ever seen. EVER. the only thing that you needed would have been some turntables and a dj, but i also like the fact that it was 'not' a hip-hop show. and that there were no punk ass scensters trying to see who owns more scarves.

thanks sage
Post Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:33 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: